per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry Fees
- Entry/Admission - Black River
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- Entry/Admission - Floyd's Pelican Bar
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we pick up from hotels in Negril.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195206P4
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Black River Safari, YS Falls and Floyd's Pelican Bar?
- Black River Safari, YS Falls and Floyd's Pelican Bar price starts from $133.34. Discover and book Black River Safari, YS Falls and Floyd's Pelican Bar on Tripadvisor
- What is the Black River Safari, YS Falls and Floyd's Pelican Bar cancellation policy?
- Black River Safari, YS Falls and Floyd's Pelican Bar cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Black River Safari, YS Falls and Floyd's Pelican Bar on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Black River Safari, YS Falls and Floyd's Pelican Bar?
- Black River Safari, YS Falls and Floyd's Pelican Bar is hosted by DG Tours & Transportation. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact DG Tours & Transportation on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Black River Safari, YS Falls and Floyd's Pelican Bar on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Black River Safari, YS Falls and Floyd's Pelican Bar?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Black River Safari, YS Falls and Floyd's Pelican Bar on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195206P4
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Black RiverStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2YS FallsStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Floyd's Pelican BarStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Challenging and fun climb
Climbing the falls was an amazing experience and our guides were great. The line to get a guide was very long due t…
Thank You DG Tours and Transportation for a Great Experience
So hard to state my favorite part of this 3 part excursion. Firstly, Dehmar's customer service is superb. He promp…
Friendly and pleasant experience
Dehmar is excellent communicator, gets back to you fast. Joelle excellent driver, friendly, well communicator. Als…
Black River safari was nice.. got to see a couple of crocodiles.... lunch was yummy...then to the YS falls.... had …
DG Tours & Transportation was awesome. He explained there culture and traditions 🇯🇲. I recommend DG Tours & Trans…
Demar was very knowledgeable, friendly, and flexible. we really enjoyed all 3 experiences. Shaking hand with the cr…
Interesting and tasty.
Tasting rum is always a highlight. The guide was informative and the pick organised by trip advisor was impeccable.
First Class Servive
Demar was a great host. Very knowledgeable and whatever we requested, was no trouble. Lovely comfortable car with …
South coast safari tripadvisor With Daemar
Amazing is not the word for south coast safari activity that I booked with Trip advisor back in my office all are e…
This was an awesome tour, loved every minute of it. James our driver was amazing, Andrae our guide was excellent ve…
Touring Jamaican sites w/ DG Tours was easy and fun!!!
Had the best tour ever. Travelled to YS Falls from Negril, then onto Pelican Bay and fried fish from a popular loca…
Don't think twice
Roxy was our driver for the transfers and Shelton for an excursion. Demar was my main contact and all I can say is …
DG tours delivered an excellent service, we have used this company twice during our holiday in Negril. We would rec…
Serene and romantic
A very chilled experience. It is exactly what it describes, you get on and have a very relaxing journey down the be…
So disappointing- not to be repeated! Avoid.
Having read about long transfers between the airport and our hotel in Negril, we decided to treat ourselves and boo…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Damar was a great tour guide and accommodated all of our needs. The YS Falls and the Pelican Bar were the best. We had a great time!
Written January 25, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Written January 26, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Hello, is this a private tour?
Yes this tour is private.
Hello - My family will be staying in Negril next month and we're considering your tour. 6 hours, though, would be a bit longer than we'd like. I'm wondering if it's possible to make it about 4 hours by skipping YS Falls, just doing the safari and Floyd's. Please let me know if that's workable. Thanks! -Chris
Yes it is possible to do black river safari and pelican bar. You can feel free to contact me via phone @ 1879566-7598 for more details.