Climb YS Falls
By JuJu Tours
Driving distance from Negril and other famous attractions such as Appleton Rum Estate, Pelican Bar and Black River Safari, YS Falls has it all! Swim in the cascading waterfalls, play on the rope swing, soak in the minerals baths or soar through the jungle on the five-traverse zip line. This trip is great for all ages!
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 3–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- authentic Jamaican meal
- Bottled water
- unlimited Red Stripe and Rum Punch en route
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from all locations in Negril. Please provide your pick up location when booking.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24329P26
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Climb YS Falls?
- Climb YS Falls price starts from $225.65. Discover and book Climb YS Falls on Tripadvisor
- What is the Climb YS Falls cancellation policy?
- Climb YS Falls cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Climb YS Falls on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Climb YS Falls?
- Climb YS Falls is hosted by JuJu Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact JuJu Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Climb YS Falls on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Climb YS Falls?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Climb YS Falls on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24329P26
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1YS FallsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedDriving distance from Negril and other famous attractions such as Appleton Rum Estate, Pelican Bar and Black River Safari, YS Falls has it all! Swim in the cascading waterfalls, play on the rope swing, soak in the minerals baths or soar through the jungle on the five-traverse zip line. This trip is great for all ages!Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Not good I’m afraid.
Sorry to have to be writing this but I was so disappointed…this trip was a pilgrimage of sorts, part of my bucket l…
A trip that has to be done!
Just a brilliant trip with snorkelling a visit to Rick’s Cafe and partying all the way. The crew are superb and ‘Ma…
Enjoyable activity might not be suitable for young children.
First note when looking at reviews here some are not for the Blue Hole near Negril but rather for the Blue Hole nea…
Dont be put off that they are calling it a booze cruise!
So collected on time (1pm). We were staying about 15 minutes away. Margaritaville is a beach bar with live DJ and l…
So glad I done this trip
I’d always wanted to go here and it shaw was worth it just to have first hand experience myself walking around we’r…
Richie is the best.
We booked our airport transfers with Juju Tours upon recommendation of a women’s online travel community of which …
Pelican Bar, the best spot in Jamaica!
This was our second time going out to Pelican Bar with JuJu Tours (previously went back in 2017), and it is simply …
Blue Hole Mineral Springs and Somewhere West
Had a great day with Oneil for a day trip to Blue Hole Mineral Springs. The mineral massage was invigorating. The…
Excellent Countryside tour visiting the real Jamaica!
My husband and I booked the Countryside tour as we wanted to see some of the real Jamaica. We were picked up from o…
YOU MUST GO HORSEBACK RIDING!
My husband and I did 3 Juju Tours, our last was Horseback Riding and we loved it! Our guide BJ picked us up and we …
Sunset Catamaran Cruise
We had a group of 24 people. We booked a private Catamaran for a Sunset Cruise. We stopped for snorkeling, then a s…
Blue Hole--Ochi Rios
We had the absolute best time going to the Blue Hole with Richie. We had originally booked Sandals Montego Bay and …
We had THE BEST experience snorkeling with JuJu. I highly recommend it to anyone coming to Jamaica. The staff was h…
Memorable Tours + Awesome Service
My husband and I wanted to get away from all the cookie cutter corporate tour companies on this trip, and have some…
Juju is our preferred option for tours and transport whenever we’re on the island. They’re punctual, reliable, frie…