Rick's Cafe From Ochio Rios
By Thelga's Jamaica Tours
You should book this tour because we provide efficient and friendly service. With you will be having fun and the experience of a lifetime that will be talking about for years to come.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-65, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Rick's Cafe
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up at all villas, guest houses, ports, hotels, etc.
- Ocho Rios Port
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30742P118
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Rick's Cafe From Ochio Rios?
- Rick's Cafe From Ochio Rios price starts from $147.70. Discover and book Rick's Cafe From Ochio Rios on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rick's Cafe From Ochio Rios cancellation policy?
- Rick's Cafe From Ochio Rios cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rick's Cafe From Ochio Rios on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rick's Cafe From Ochio Rios?
- Rick's Cafe From Ochio Rios is hosted by Thelga's Jamaica Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Thelga's Jamaica Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rick's Cafe From Ochio Rios on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Rick's Cafe From Ochio Rios?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 8m. Discover and book Rick's Cafe From Ochio Rios on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30742P118
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Rick's CafeStop: 3 hours - Admission includedOne of Jamaica's most famous hot spots. A restaurant and bar, though the food is great, most people for the the heart-throbbing cliff jumping experience and the spectacular sunset. If you are not one of those persons who would like to jump of the cliff I'm sure just watching others jump of will still give you that rush which make you feel like your the one doing it. After all the fun and excitement settle down at the top of the cliff to watch the sunset. Just as the sun is going to set the live starts playing reggae music in the background.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Buy at least One bottle.
Booked as part of a tour along with the Black River Safari & YS Falls. It was a long day and the journey from our …
Unforgettable Experience with Bob Marley
This was my 1st time to Jamaica, the Bob Marley Tour left me in awe. The moment you enter the 9 Mile Compound , you…
Fantastic trip. Amazed how the water glows when touched. Very interesting. Take water shoes though because it's not…
My family and I recently visited Ocho Rios, Jamaica. We went on a few tours with the help of Barry Tours Jamaica. B…
Thank you Berry for the best experience you given me an my family . I appreciate you for everything I could ask for…
It’s a short easy ride from Montego Bay and our driver was very nice and pleasant throughout. Although the tour in …
Awful experience, I been trying to reach out contact tour company to obtain refund, after we brought the tickets, w…
Rick's Cafe is a a must if in Negril
Rick’s café is a must see for any visitors to Negril. Rick’s is a short taxi ride from the resorts in Negril. If y…
Just DO it
EXCELLENT day trip! Our driver Byron picked my hubby and I up on Feb 6 at 1:30pm on the dot at our resort. He was v…
From cliff jumping to the perfect sunset, Rick's Cafe offers a perfect ending to a Jamaican day. The atmosphere …
Bamboo raft trip on the Martha Brae
The trip on the raft was relaxing and enjoyable. The raft captain was skilled and charming. However, the long wait …
A must do in Jamaica
Hired a driver for the two of us which was excellent compared to being on a big bus. This attraction was very well…
The ride was a bit long to the top and back down again but the views were amazing and i think if the travel time wa…
THIS IS A SCAM
My two friends and I decided to book this service but after arriving at the river tubing, we discovered that this w…
Must go if you’re a coffee lover but if walking so if you have difficulty or walking is not your thing avoid as the…