per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- All Local Taxes and Fees
- Well Appointed Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Meals and Drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14302P184
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 Adults per reservation
- Children under 3 years free
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes and water shoes, bring a towel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Irie Blue Hole Adventure Tour from Negril?
- Irie Blue Hole Adventure Tour from Negril price starts from $199.95. Discover and book Irie Blue Hole Adventure Tour from Negril on Tripadvisor
- What is the Irie Blue Hole Adventure Tour from Negril cancellation policy?
- Irie Blue Hole Adventure Tour from Negril cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Irie Blue Hole Adventure Tour from Negril on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Irie Blue Hole Adventure Tour from Negril?
- Irie Blue Hole Adventure Tour from Negril is hosted by El Sol Vida Fun Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact El Sol Vida Fun Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Irie Blue Hole Adventure Tour from Negril on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14302P184
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Blue HoleStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedHere you will enjoy rustic nature at its best. Jump, dive or swing from ropes into the pristine watering hole. Swim under the waterfall and discover hidden caves or just sit on a rock and relax under the calming waters of the falls.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
El Sol Vida Fun Tours
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Joined in May 2013
#18 of 134 Outdoor Activities in Ocho Rios
- A3136SNjoelg00hohumBradford was a great escort. However; there really is no tour. Only pointed out the oldest church in Jamaica. The "tour" is just the 45 minute drive from Falmouth to Montego Bay. The beach is nice. The tour comes with admission to the beach, but chairs and umbrellas are extra ($7 a piece).
- dariac72000Broken boogyWe got this booked with the Royal Caribbean on our cruise. We paid in advance to Royal Caribbean. When we get there we found out we need to buy locker for 10$, we had to insure car for 10$. And at the end we got a broken car. Was stopping all the time. Had engine light on it and the worked had to push us with his car to get going. Staff was lovely but equipment in very bad condition. Someone on the top is taking all the money and doesn't look after and doesn't replace old broken equipments.
- sbaileyb00Amazing Carnival cruise excursionMJ was amazing!!!! The whole crew is amazing. Half my party was scared of heights and then we had a 6 year old. I can not say anything bad. The whole family had a blast.
- GoPlaces5875003159700Awesome experienceLoved everything about this I can’t express how fun it was I enjoyed everything my guides were awesome and I felt special they took more pics of me than everyone in my group so yes A GREAT EXPERIENCE
- 589kenpp00Great experienceIt was great experience. Pick up and drop off worked great and we had fun with boat activities.The staff was friendly and music was great as well
- gadget15100Have a swimGreat trip value for the money the staff are great this is how second time there and it was just a good as the first
- Marcoen v00Great Tour and GuideWe took a trip from Ocho Rios to Blue Hole and White River tubing tour. The guide we had was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. We had a private guide who showed us the land, and even stopped and certain places to show and smell the local flora. During the activities he made sure our belongings were safe and waited for us to be picked up immediately.
- islandtours_transfer00wonderful river experiencenothing less than a great local Jamaican experience in the hill of St. Ann, my guest had a great time walking in the cool river and riding ATV bikes through the hills.
- Andrea P00Natural beauty on the Rio GrandeMichael our expert rafter took us along the Rio and having decades of experience, thrilled us with navigating his raft through rapids and calm waters gliding for 2 ½ hours sharing stories of all the famous people he has hosted over the years. Sean Connery, Beyoncé, Daniel Craig, the list goes on. We stopped for a cold red stripe at the big rock bar, enjoyed several swims along the way, the nature, the beauty and the history of rafting which started with delivering bananas to town and Errol Flynn came and suggested to add a seat to the raft and people would pay for that experience. Tourism flourished from there. A completely unique experience, bring sun coverage and a bathing suit. A truly great time!!
- B6301WXjasonm00Great experience, big up Janine Hanson and tour guide DanielleGreat experience from start to finish, world class, great history lesson, refreshing to see the transition from slavery to a business that employees thousands and a significant contributor to the Jamaican economy and Tourism product. Ask for the Manager Janine Hanson and tour guide Danielle they were great. The gift shop is loaded as well, if you are a rummer you will love it.
- nmirenda4131900A Great TimeDriver was great, gave us some history and places to go. The experiences where amazing and beautiful:)
- Explore1029083064100A Memorable Ziplining Experience!Miguel and his team were amazing, knowledgeable and patient with our group of 8. I appreciated the comedic edge they added to the experience to ease the anxiousness of some of the members of our group. The footbridge gave us an amazing overhead view of Dunn’s River Falls and climbers. I just wish I was brave enough to take photos from that vantage point. The encouragement from the guides throughout the excursion helped us loosen up and fully enjoy the experience. Miguel took the time to patiently assist zipliners who were more anxious than others, myself specifically. You have the option of flying on 3 or 7 lines which are moderately priced. We chose the 3 lines and footbridge and still had a thrilling experience. I would definitely do it again and recommend others to visit Falls Flyer Ziplines at Dunn’s River Falls while in Ocho Rios!
- sharondenham00Dirty placeWent to decameron in Sept solo food was horrible not much of it. fruit was tinned they put sliced lemons out as fruit .they run out of drink .they took cocktail list down because they had very few drinks to make them .my room had a shower mat in that was covered in mould bathroom ceiling covered in mould ..there was a man there who stalked me and other guests and didn't do anything for 2 days then he was removed to mental hospital he bite someone's face it was a nightmare would never go back don't recommend this place to anyone
- Jennifer L00It's was some what a goo d timeThe driver was awesome, and the zip line men and waterfall guys were awesome, very friendly, and funny. When it came to horseback riding and the weigh in i was 5 lbs over weight limit because on my 5 was under weight limit, and that's why i booked it. They wouldn't let me go or refund me some of my money back. The lady doing the weigh-in was really rude. Othe than that we had a blast.
- 798chellya00Do NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEYBooked my reservation online. Upon arrival, front desk was very rude. No greetings or welcoming. Lady in front explained no bags were allowed or phones and if you are caught TAKING PICTURES, your excursion will come to an end. Once the excursion was over, we come to realize it was so that they can sell you their pictures for ($20USD) even if the pictures were not clear. Also upon arrival we were told we had to pay insurance $10USD that was non refundable and if we did not proceed with the $10insurance we will be held accountable for any or all damages to the ATV. ATV's are not fully inspected prior to excursion. As I analyzed the ATV, I noticed the tire was low and had to bring it to their attention and was then provided one with more air. ATV's are not well maintained at all. Oh and let's not forget they ask for a tip.
Buy it with
Irie Blue Hole Adventure Tour from Negril provided by El Sol Vida Fun Tours
Product Overview: Irie Blue Hole Adventure Tour from Negril
Number of Photos