Green Grotto Caves from Ocho Rios
By Trevor HudlinTours
Descend beneath the earth’s surface for a chance to explore the green grotto caves, see the underground passages filled with mystery and adventure. These caves offer a fascinating look at the island’s distinctive geology and history. You will appreciate nature as you admire impressive stalactites, stalagmites and abundance of overhead ceiling pockets The central features of this natural attraction is the large labyrinthine limestone cave with its unique rock formation, its stalactites, stalagmites, and abundance of overhead ceiling pockets, and bats.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-80, max of 15 per group
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port
- Reynolds Cruise Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46039P34
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Green Grotto Caves from Ocho Rios?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Green Grotto Caves from Ocho Rios on Tripadvisor
- How much is Green Grotto Caves from Ocho Rios?
- Green Grotto Caves from Ocho Rios price starts from $98.08. Discover and book Green Grotto Caves from Ocho Rios on Tripadvisor
- What is the Green Grotto Caves from Ocho Rios cancellation policy?
- Green Grotto Caves from Ocho Rios cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Green Grotto Caves from Ocho Rios on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Green Grotto Caves from Ocho Rios?
- Green Grotto Caves from Ocho Rios is hosted by Trevor HudlinTours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trevor HudlinTours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Green Grotto Caves from Ocho Rios on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46039P34
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass bySt. Ann's Bay Police StationRunaway Bay
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
It was beautiful. Only downfall was we thought we would get to swim somewhere but we jumped in various places and …
The Trevor Hudlin Tour
Trevor was a kind and knowledgeable guide. He got us to the sites safely while teaching us some of the history of t…
Best day everrrr
Trevor was awesome!! Let us at the port of or cruise and drive all 9 of us in a nice roomy AC van to the blue hole …
Adventurous Blue Hole tour!
We were a group of 4. We met Trevor at the port in Falmouth, he drove us to the Blue Hole (1 1/2 hour) and during t…
Great family activity for teens!
Waterfalls and cliff jumping were awesome, the white water tubbing was fun too…just not as heart pounding . But a…
Green grotto caves from Falmouth, absolutely amazing, thanks to Omar who was very polite and he was explaining many…
Fun and exciting experience.
Visiting Montego Bay from ft.Lauderdale, Florida and our experience with Trevor Hudlin tours was great. Very friend…
Awesome Jamaican Vacation
Awesome experience!! Omar from Trevor Hudlin Tours was a great tour guide, who helped make our first trip to the be…
HANDS DOWN BEST PART OF OUR TRIP
We traveled to Jamaica back in November and one of our must do’s was going to the Blue Hole and river tubing. I was…
I took myself and my 4 adult children,ages 28, 24(twins) and the youngest is 23. We had a BLAST! 1st we went to se…
This tourist attraction is a must if you come to Jamaica our driver was very courteous and very pleasant. This is a…
BEWARE, NOT ALL INCLUSIVE; STAY AWAY
This was sold as an all inclusive tour. When we arrived there was total disorganization. They have several activiti…