per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa, Point Lucea, Lucea, Jamaica
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 213842P42
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Available upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Grand Palladium and Lady Hamilton Private Airport Transfer?
- Grand Palladium and Lady Hamilton Private Airport Transfer price starts from $40.54. Discover and book Grand Palladium and Lady Hamilton Private Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Grand Palladium and Lady Hamilton Private Airport Transfer cancellation policy?
- Grand Palladium and Lady Hamilton Private Airport Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Grand Palladium and Lady Hamilton Private Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Grand Palladium and Lady Hamilton Private Airport Transfer?
- Grand Palladium and Lady Hamilton Private Airport Transfer is hosted by Extreme Jamaica Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Extreme Jamaica Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Grand Palladium and Lady Hamilton Private Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Grand Palladium and Lady Hamilton Private Airport Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Grand Palladium and Lady Hamilton Private Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 213842P42
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Extreme Jamaica Tours
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Joined in October 2019
#53 of 291 Outdoor Activities in Montego Bay
- iRun4Fun_DrJ00GREAT place to stay!GREAT resort! Lovely excursions:). The staff and amenities are superb! The view is breathtaking and it is nice to meet others from all around this great planet. -DrJ
- naitrama00Amazing Views!Our driver was great! We got to stop and take in the beautiful scenery with some family photos. We even stopped for some coconut, upon request, and enjoyed our sights.
- Jickjack40400Terrible service. DO NOT waste your money going here.The property is nice but the service is TERRIBLE! The check in process took over 40 mins and we got the upgraded "privilege" service and it took longer than the regular check in. The closet door and the bathroom door wasn't working properly. They came and "fix" it after a day but they both went back to the original condition again. We stayed 5 days and our butler didn't contact us until the night before our departure and insisted we meet them prior to our departure the next day. Needless to say we declined. He just wanted to check the box! Had a reservation at the hibachi style restaurant and they didn't seat us for another 30mins. And they were out of beer, wine, miso soup and stake. Our reservation was at 8:30. It was a joke. If you're reading this, do not waste your PTO nor your $$$$ going to this place. There are too many other places we can go.
- pj65800Was No Problem MonHad a great chat with the driver. Very friendly. Great service. Just ensure you know where to get picked up at the airport well in advance. That was the first complexity.
- E9617LTbrittanyw00Great resort, wonderful roomThis was my first time in Jamaica with a large group of family and friends. My room was amazing, clean and spacious. The resort grounds were immaculate. I also enjoyed the spa services on site. The pools were amazing and the beach was SPLENDID. My only concern was the lack of washcloths. We stayed 4 days and stopped receiving washcloths after day 2. We asked housekeeping, went to the front desk and called numerous times and were assured that we would receive them. Other rooms in our party in different parts of the building experienced the same thing. We never received any washcloths. Just body towels. Also, be aware that ordering room service, etc is at a minimum 1 hour wait. Otherwise this was a great stay!
- 819ciarar00Great experienceThe drivers arrived on time and got us to our destination safely. They answered any questions we had and most importantly they made us feel safe. I would definitely recommend.
- richardonal00Great!Amazing driver and tour guide. Our vehicle was clean and had a smooth ride to both locations. This combination is a perfect way to spend your day in Negril.
- 106trevorn00Disappointed and frustratedMy experience was horrible, transportation from the airport to my hotel in Jamaica never showed up. I had to take an airport taxi to the hotel This is at an additional charge. I have been promised a partial refund. I hope they show up for my return trip from my hotel to the airport. I would never recommend or use this company in the future.
- clippj00Everyone was Privileged, why did we have to pay for it?Got to Ocean Eden Bay approx. 15:30 after a significant delay clearing customs and immigration at the Airport. A wee bit cranky! We were expecting another couple in two days that had pre-purchased what Ocean Eden refers to as Privilege. We are here as a pleasant but complete surprise to this couple. As we were checking in we discussed upgrading to privilege because we felt we would not be able to enjoy all the amenities, restaurants or beach areas because we were not privilege. We decided to upgrade. The cost was $490 usd for the week. Our hotel wristbands were removed and replaced with new privilege logo ones. Nothing further was explained with regards to the upgrade at the front desk. We were taken by golf cart to our room area and left to discover the Ocean Eden Bay. The room was totally satisfactory with a balcony that overlooked the giant pool, and a gorgeous view of the ocean. We thought how glad we were to have upgraded to privilege. In the two days that we had to pre-explore the resort prior to the couple arriving we discovered the Privilege lounge and the privilege beach area. The lounge was very nice, but we found no less spectacular than any other restaurant in the facility? The beach area though labeled at each end “privilege and premium” had only one flaw. Anyone whom was at the resort could, and did, find their way into this area and relax at the beautiful lawn chairs and TIKI style umbrella coverings. (Which by the way, look identical to the ones in the non-labeled non-privilege beach area attached. (Totally common small beach area). We began to wonder what our upgrade was affording us over anyone else? We did make mention on our way to get drinks to a security guard in the area, and he would go and mention to the non-privilege wristbands that they had to leave. Some never got informed. Fast forward to the couple we were expecting. We met them in the lobby, to complete and utter welcomed surprise with two “Bob Marley’s”, the local fan favourite colourful tasty drink. After we met them we noticed they were escorted through the decent sized arriving crowd to an area marked Privilege beside the front desk. On our day four their day two we were walking casually from our rooms towards the lobby when we were approached by a nice young man named Jamario in a golden coloured vest. He had seen our Privilege wristbands and casually asked us “who is your butler”? He could tell by our blank expressions that we had no idea what he was talking about. He explained that we should have been assigned an A.M. and P.M. butler when we upgraded that would attend to basically our every need or concern. We were not we told him and he said that he would do it. From this second forward (day 4) he would book our restaurants of choice, have our fridge restocked any time, arrange room service and answer questions or concerns of any nature. We both explained that this would have been nice to know 3 days ago? NOT his fault by any means. We should have been briefed at the front desk on arrival. Long story short (I know, too late sorry) but we tried contacting our newly acquired butler, only to find out he was off property and his PM shift alternate was on a day off. We tried other times during business hours to take advantage of rides by golf cart throughout the giant resort to no answer. Still not Jamario or Odane’s fault. They were not available for various reasons. Had we known we had butler’s we could have discussed and or pre planned as well as known the schedules that they kept. (Front desk)! On day 5, we went to the customer service desk and politely explained our concerns regarding paying $490usd for basically nothing. And enquired about a refund or 1/2 refund of our money. She was very understanding and said she would have to speak with her manager. She left us and returned with all they could do was offer us 30% off the cost of Privilege upon our NEXT visit to Ocean Eden Bay. We are seniors, this was quite possibly since in a lifetime trip for us and we explained we couldn’t be sure of a return visit? Again, she went to the “manager” (whom never showed their face) and the offer was the same! In the above explanation and details there is plenty more to offer anyone considering PRIVILEGE upgrade but suffice it to say it is not worth it. Anything we did have done for us we did by ourselves for four days. We politely excused ourselves with our disappointment very obvious to this poor girl, left abandoned to deal with a serious customer complaint, by her “manager “????? Thank you for all you tried to do for us Jamario and Odane. You were both very professional and courteous in your rolls. We were let down at the very start of our “upgrade” at the checkin counter. Everything elapse was fantastic! Food was amazing and the shows and bar staff were incredible. We didn’t need to be privileged to witness ANY of that. Sincerely, C &B Canada
- D4193MPjamesk00Recommend!!Great service! Friendly drivers. Main office staff were very responsive to questions. On time. Nice vehicles. Safe driving.
- seancJ1418PU00Great customer serviceExcellent driving and provided valuable information on what’s happening. We will be using this service again next time thanks.
- kordak202300Great jobGreat company to arrange your airport transfers. They did over 15 different transfers for us and everything was perfect. We are happy with our services. Everything was amazing!
- Paradise2842243539600Airport shuttleGreat driver Damien was very helpful and pleasant shared a lot of information very safe driver and pleasant nice air conditioning in vehicle very clean car
- jaaasminej900Great experience!We had a great time on this tour! We spent around 2 hours at the beach and then headed towards Rick's Cafe where we were able to grab some food and watch the beautiful sunset. Damian was a very fun, punctual and great driver who got us to each destination safely.
- pears0n3200NiceThe experience was nice and popular; we enjoyed the ride. Love Jamaica and the experience was real special .
Buy it with
Grand Palladium and Lady Hamilton Private Airport Transfer provided by Extreme Jamaica Tours
Product Overview: Grand Palladium and Lady Hamilton Private Airport Transfer
Number of Photos