Devon House & Ice Cream from Montego Bay
By El Sol Vida Fun Tours
Devon House is a heritage site located in Kingston, the new capital city of Jamaica. It was built in the 19th century by Jamaica’s first millionaire of African descent. Today this mansion is preserved in its original state and showcased for tourists and locals to tour. At the end of the tour, you'll enjoy a tasty ice cream treat!
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Entry/Admission - Devon House
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14302P343
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Devon House & Ice Cream from Montego Bay?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Devon House & Ice Cream from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- How much is Devon House & Ice Cream from Montego Bay?
- Devon House & Ice Cream from Montego Bay price starts from $288.47. Discover and book Devon House & Ice Cream from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- What is the Devon House & Ice Cream from Montego Bay cancellation policy?
- Devon House & Ice Cream from Montego Bay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Devon House & Ice Cream from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Devon House & Ice Cream from Montego Bay?
- Devon House & Ice Cream from Montego Bay is hosted by El Sol Vida Fun Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact El Sol Vida Fun Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Devon House & Ice Cream from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14302P343
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Devon HouseStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedHere you will find this piece of Jamaica's history in the heart of Kingston with its welcoming ornate fountains, and palm trees on the front lawn. The guided tours inside the 2 story property allow each guest to peruse the louvred balconies, Venetian crystal chandeliers, silk wall hangings and period reproductions of its time, and at the end of the Mansion tour, each guest receives a sweet surprise!Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
If you don't do anything else, Make sure you book this Excursion!
The tour guide was very knowledgeable, she gave facts about the Jamaican culture, economy, and cuisine. Dunn's Riv…
Steve, our tour guide. Was fantastic and knowledgeable. 270 years old and still producing rum- great tour- good foo…
So much fun!
This excursion was so much fun! Charlie, our driver was great and the guides for each event was friendly and profes…
Awesome Awesome Awesome
Awesome activity, great driver, and awesome tour guides. Water shoes and a waterproof phone case carrier are a MUST…
The beauty of Jamaica with Tropical Vibes Tours and Airpot Port ups
Tropical Vibes tours took us everywhere Martha Brae rafting. Exquisite scenery We experienced Jamaica's beauty and…
Try Something New
I enjoyed my full day experience with Chukka Tours. The river falls climb was not at all what I thought it would be…
Great adventure, just get the right people to have fun guide you.
Awesome, but the crew was mean. And not friend at all. Yet was Begging for tips really. When you do a great job yo…
Great experience, beautiful scenery
Had a great time. The river was gorgeous, the guides were great and I would definitely recommend. Rafting was more …
Great excursion. Very well organized and the crews at all 3 places were funny and engaging. Spiderman at the ziplin…
Enjoyments and the people was very nice and approachable
Tour guide was professional and friendly and all activities was excellent the rooms were very clean and the food a…
Dunn’s river falls
Fabulous! Climbing the falls was a great workout for those out of shape like me lol. Must see on ur trip
Best secret in Ocho & thank you Kenroy
We have visited Ocho many times and have visited every attraction in the area - Konoko is, by far, our new favorite…
The Best Time of My Life❤️
This experience was amazing! We are so glad we booked this excursion. It was a fun-filled long day and the guides w…
The most enjoyable afternoon voyage to Booby Cay, Negril, HANOVER
The scenic boat ride on a perfect day, with commentary by the Captain and his strong and helpful (ship) mate, was m…
Atvs was the best Orlando and our other tour guy was so fun. They have us some history on Jamaica. It’s so worth th…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2023 • Couples
Had heard this place was good, and while strolling through Harmony Beach Park we stopped in for a few scoops. Everything was good! Prices were ok, still on the touristy side but nothing outrageous. Worth stopping here!
Written April 6, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.