Appleton Estate Rum & Ys Falls Tour
By Road Travel Jamaica
Road Travel Jamaica work with a hospitality mind so our guest can feel at home and comfortably adjust to our beautiful culture, We are a professional and Extra-ordinary travel company, Our aim is to meet your expectation and beyond, leaving you with the best ‘’WOW’ moment of your life, with our professional and friendly staff. We have carefully crafted the best combination of sightseeing tours so that our clients will be pleased. We also extend the opportunity to our clients to customize their own tours. Our goal isn't to compete its to be ’’DIFFERENT’’.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Private transportation
- Entry fee for all activity
- YS Falls entrance: Adult: $19.00 USD Child(3-15YO): $11.00 USD
- The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience: Entry Fee $25 per person
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- Entry/Admission - The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- if your hotel isn't listed please type it in when booking. Contact us for Special Group Rates......
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 132965P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Appleton Estate Rum & Ys Falls Tour?
- Appleton Estate Rum & Ys Falls Tour price starts from $126.11. Discover and book Appleton Estate Rum & Ys Falls Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Appleton Estate Rum & Ys Falls Tour cancellation policy?
- Appleton Estate Rum & Ys Falls Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Appleton Estate Rum & Ys Falls Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Appleton Estate Rum & Ys Falls Tour?
- Appleton Estate Rum & Ys Falls Tour is hosted by Road Travel Jamaica. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Road Travel Jamaica on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Appleton Estate Rum & Ys Falls Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Appleton Estate Rum & Ys Falls Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Appleton Estate Rum & Ys Falls Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 132965P14
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1YS FallsStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum ExperienceStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Could not have been better
Roxy was amazing! It was a perfect experience. Quick and comfortable, felt very safe and we all truly enjoyed the c…
Amazing private taxi experience
This was the best private taxi experience! I highly recommend using this company. Our driver Andre was friendly, po…
Andrae made me feel as if I was at home. Very nice and knowledgeable about everything going on in the city. When I …
Demar was a great host. He showed us many pints of interest along the way and gave us great information about the i…
Andrae is absolutely AHHHmazing!
My 2 best friends and I visited Jamaica for the first time to celebrate my friend’s birthday. Andrae professionalis…
Andre is the perfect driver and tour guide all wrapped up in one. He is attentive to your wants and needs after a …
A Fantastic Time in Negril Jamaica
Personally was amazing, and he treated us like family!!! Hospitality was above 100%. On time pickup & on time and …
Girls trip ⭐️
We arrived at the Montego Bay airport before one of my friends who had a later flight. We were in constant communic…
Not what I expected
It was not I expected because there were young clowning boys' loud music on the boat. One of the guises took my pic…
Andrae is a man of honor, and a man of his word. He kept his word and showed up at the agreed upon time. Great driv…
Best private transfer company we have found !
We travel several times a yr here. We will only use this company. Very safe, clean and air conditioned. I highly …
Great and easy experience! You can’t lose!
We couldn’t have asked for an easier transition from the airport to lodging and back again. Mark was an excellent h…
Always on time, very polite and helpful. A very nice clean van that made the ride to and from the airport much bett…
Best tour guide ever! Who knows how to have fun!!
Andre is the best guy to drive around with and do your tours with he has become a friend of mine and I appreciate e…
Floyd’s Pelican Bar Excursion!!
It was just awesome . Being out in the middle of the water was beautiful!! The bar was such a neat thing to see. Ju…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
A nice little tour that lasted around 2 hours, the staff were very good and explained the history of rum in a fun and very detailed way.
Written October 5, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Good evening SDALincoln we are grateful that you enjoy your tour. Thank you for booking with us at Road travel Jamaica. Do enjoy your day and see you next time #OneLove 🥃
Written October 7, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.