Discover the Dunn's River Waterfalls and have a great time during this experience that takes you to the interior of Jamaica to enjoy one of the most beautiful natural attractions of the Caribbean. The waterfalls of the Dunn's River are almost as well known as reggae. Do not miss an unparalleled tour in which you will enjoy while swimming or climbing these natural wonders. Then tour Marley’s childhood home with Rastafarian guides and learn about his life and work at the place where it all started. See the ‘rock pillow’ that gave the singer inspiration, hear a faithful rendition of one of his songs, and pay tribute at the mausoleum where he’s buried.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fees Dunns River $25 adult/ child (4-12) $19 and Bob Marley Mausoleum $25 adult/ child $12
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley Museum
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- If name of hotel/ port is not selected please type when booking.
- Montego Bay
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138355P37
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must be 18years older to drink.
- Bring cash, change of clothes, camera, water shoes and sunblock(if needed)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Dunns River Falls and Bob Marley Nine Mile Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Dunns River Falls and Bob Marley Nine Mile Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Dunns River Falls and Bob Marley Nine Mile Private Tour?
- Dunns River Falls and Bob Marley Nine Mile Private Tour price starts from $147.88. Discover and book Dunns River Falls and Bob Marley Nine Mile Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dunns River Falls and Bob Marley Nine Mile Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Dunns River Falls and Bob Marley Nine Mile Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dunns River Falls and Bob Marley Nine Mile Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dunns River Falls and Bob Marley Nine Mile Private Tour?
- Dunns River Falls and Bob Marley Nine Mile Private Tour is hosted by Jamaica Mesmerizing Tours Limited. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jamaica Mesmerizing Tours Limited on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dunns River Falls and Bob Marley Nine Mile Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138355P37
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bob Marley MuseumStop: 2 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Dunn's River Falls and ParkStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Jamaica Mesmerizing Tours Limited
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Joined in April 2019
#21 of 280 Outdoor Activities in Montego Bay
- 445ashd00Great your company!We booked this company for the Dunn's river falls and bamboo rafting from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios.......had Mr Kevin as our driver, he was great and took good care of us. We had a fun time! Would definitely recommend
- Olivia2839100Amazing and Luxurious!!! Go ahead and book you will not be disappointed!!!My husband and I had a great time! The raft driver was nice. I got a limestone massage, jerk chicken, cabbage, peas and rice, beer and rum punch! The guys work very hard so please tip them. The raft driver made sure I did not fall getting on and off the raft his name was Jazz, he is a Rasta and he was very knowledgeable about the community. My tour driver did a fantastic job also. He was knowledgeable about Jamaica and Montego Bay. He made the ride fun and made sure we were safe and told us who to buy from to get good quality food and memorabilia. We set up to have him pick us up for our next excursion because our experience was so incredible! Great job Trip Advisor for partnering with great people! 20 out of 10 would recommend!!!
- U2695KDdeborahf00Totally worldwide and AmazingThis experience was amazing. We took our mom to Jamaica for her 75th birthday and it was the best trip ever. The bamboo rafting your was so amazing. Pearson was so amazing. He was a blessng and a joy to be around. He went and got us fresh coconut and the bamboo straws to drink to juice. Afterwards, he spoke of his joys to see people happy. I truly admire how his joys of living. Great experience and great job. Blessings to all who share their talents at the bamboo rafting tours at Montego Bay.
- 165chevyp00Carlos & kemar- ThankyouCarlos and Kemar!!! The best in the business. The second time we have chosen Mezmerizing tours! We always have the best experience with you guys. Always happy and always make the best memories. You guys always make sure we are well taken care of and have enjoyed the day to the maximum! Everything we ask of you, you guys did your best to do to it! Jamaica wouldn’t be the same without you! One love ❤️ Highly recommend! 10 outta 10🇯🇲
- JackiePJP00Awesome tour!!Our captain Odell Miller was awesome! He was very knowledgeable and taught us a lot!! We learned so many important things from him about the tress as we pasted by!!
- L762SZcamillel00Disappointing Tour ExperienceWe were very disappointed and expected more based on the reviews. We were told that the tour was the same if you went before or after the dinner. This was not true even though we asked several times. We opted to go on the tour afterwards. Big mistake! We spent over an hour sitting and waiting for the meal. Then when we went on the tour it was 1/2 the time of the tour for the first group. The best part of the experience was the food, but we didn’t need to miss 1/2 of the tour to enjoy the dinner. All this description and the tour operators needed to say was that the tour is slightly different and shorter on the boat if you go after the dinner. Just be honest. Had this been the case we would have simply gone on the tour first and enjoyed the experience. After the short boat ride when we returned we had to wait 30+ minutes for the ride back to the hotel because the group left us. This was not a sunset tour and we were terribly misinformed. A simple truthful explanation of evening would have made this trip what we expected.
- Nkese E00Absolutely amazing experience!! Oliver, our tour guide was awesome. We enjoyed the limestone foot massage thoroughly!!. 10/10.5/5. The bamboo rafting was amazing. Oliver, our tour guide was awesome. I will definitely be back again for this amazing experience
- Voyager3157815394000Excellent experienceOur guide, Teric, made this a 10/10 tour. He elevated the experience to be worth 5 stars. During the drive each way, he gave us a full tour and educated us on so many local customs.
- monicamV4111SG00Our favorite excursionWe loved the Luminous Lagoon. It was definitely our favorite thing in Jamaica. The only reason it got 4 stars instead of 5 is that it wasn't actually a private tour. Our driver picked us up. Traffic was bad, so we received a call saying he'd be late, which was great. When we got to the lagoon, a boat of people were waiting on us. So, I really felt bad for them because us being late (because of traffic) meant their time to enjoy the lagoon was cut short.
- kreslyonv00Totally worth it!!Our captain was Andre and he was fantastic. The raft ride was relaxing and beautiful. He provided information on the landscape and explained the various vegetation. We even had a jelly coconut that was delicious! And that limestone massage was everything!!! Highly recommend this excursion.
- R5939DEdaniellel00AmazingCarlos is hands down the best tour guide we have ever hired. We travel once a year and we have never experienced someone more welcoming and friendly. This was our fourth time using Carlos and we have not had any issues. This time he was with Kemar and he is also a wonderful person was everything we could have asked for. He was friendly, knowledgeable and above all else made us feel safe and secure. Jamaica Mesmerizing Tours is not only the best in the business but I consider them family as well. Thank you to Carlos, Kemar and the rest of his staff, we appreciate you!!!
- JusteLei00From customers to family!Thank youuu for EVERYTHING to the Jamaica Mesmerizing Tour family! 🏽 Shantorna, Teric & Renaldo are the Dream Team of this company! We arrived as customers but surely leaved as family ! Words ain’t enough to describe how everyone took care of us like we knew each other since forever! We will be back!
- jamesrQ5896FN00Call CarlosAmazing local experience. Carlos is incredible! He took the best care of us, was super flexible, kind and excited to share the country with us. I felt safe and cared for the entire time. He has great connections across Jamaica that truly made this day memorable. So grateful and will never forget. Can’t wait to come back and call Carlos again!
- rosamS2814PP00Great day tripGreat trip. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Water a little deeper than other reviews suggest so definitely get a life jacket it you are not a good swimmer. Photos a bit pricey but worth it. Hilarious.
- 100destinyn00ExcellentSecond time using the company and had another excellent service. The mineral hole was great and the marijuana fields were grrat to explore. Amazing food at Ricks Cafe and friendly staff.