Combine your Green Grotto Caves excursion with Horseback Ride and Swim is an unforgettable experience.Descend beneath the earth’s surface for a chance to explore the green grotto caves, see the underground passages filled with mystery and adventure. These caves offer a fascinating look at the island’s distinctive geology and history. You will appreciate nature as you admire impressive stalactites, stalagmites and abundance of overhead ceiling pockets.Then it’s time to saddle up for the ride, horseback riding tour in Jamaica is an enjoyable two hour ride accompanied by trained and professional guides who will select a horse to fit your preference and experience level. This is a wonderful and bonding activity for a group, families or couples. This tour takes you through the local communities and villages of rural Jamaica and then you cool down in the beach during a swim with your horse. This is a great opportunity to enjoy the exhilaration of horseback riding in Jamaica.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-80, max of 15 per group
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Green Grotto Caves
- Entry/Admission - Jamaica
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Montego Bay Cruise Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46039P36
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Green Grotto Caves Horseback Riding Adventure from Montego Bay?
- Green Grotto Caves Horseback Riding Adventure from Montego Bay price starts from $196.16. Discover and book Green Grotto Caves Horseback Riding Adventure from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- What is the Green Grotto Caves Horseback Riding Adventure from Montego Bay cancellation policy?
- Green Grotto Caves Horseback Riding Adventure from Montego Bay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Green Grotto Caves Horseback Riding Adventure from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Green Grotto Caves Horseback Riding Adventure from Montego Bay?
- Green Grotto Caves Horseback Riding Adventure from Montego Bay is hosted by Trevor HudlinTours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trevor HudlinTours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Green Grotto Caves Horseback Riding Adventure from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Green Grotto Caves Horseback Riding Adventure from Montego Bay?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Green Grotto Caves Horseback Riding Adventure from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46039P36
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Green Grotto CavesStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Braco Stables Ride and SwimStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Joined in January 2020
#174 of 544 Tours & Activities in Montego Bay
- JMF9130600A pleasant visit to JamaicaEnjoyed our drive around Falmouth and Ocho Rios. The visit to Dunn’s Falls was great with the exception of overly aggressive souvenirs sellers.
- Discover67959000Great experienceGreat experience with Trevor Hudlin' was great. Very friendly, and knowledgeable about the history of Jamaica.
- K5184QNcindyw00Best Private Tour Guide We've Ever HadTrevor took our family on a private tour from Ocho Rios. We chose the places we wanted to visit and he made it all happen. Some of our sites were off the beaten path, but it was nothing to Trevor. Even better, he showed us some places that we didn't know to ask for. Everywhere we went the people there knew and loved Trevor, just as we did/do. At one point, he stopped to pick up meat pies for us. He took my husband with him to pay, but locked the rest of us in the van because "if he came in with a group, they would know we were tourists and charge us more." Haha! He gave us a great experience in his home country and kept us safe the entire time.
- brinehol00Gorgeous adventureIt was beautiful. Only downfall was we thought we would get to swim somewhere but we jumped in various places and could not linger to swim due to the current. Excellent driver and life guard. He did a great job taking photos and video with my phone.
- Marco D00The Trevor Hudlin TourTrevor was a kind and knowledgeable guide. He got us to the sites safely while teaching us some of the history of the area. Also, appreciated the water that was provided. I highly recommend Trevor for any tour you might want to take on the island.
- audreyp420000Best day everrrrTrevor was awesome!! Let us at the port of or cruise and drive all 9 of us in a nice roomy AC van to the blue hole where our guide Nicardo too over and did the most amazing job with our group, camera, and our 5 year old little girl!! We had the best excursion of our lives. I recommend 1000000% BEST DAY EVER! Nicardo was awesome and we hope to have him again in the future!
- beller232300Adventurous Blue Hole tour!We were a group of 4. We met Trevor at the port in Falmouth, he drove us to the Blue Hole (1 1/2 hour) and during the drive he showed us some of Jamaicas highlights and historic sites. Upong arriving at the Blue Hole (entrance included in tour) 2 lifeguards/guides met us and stayed with us the entire time! We left our belongings with Trevor in the car while Camaro and Kent (the guides) showed us where to jump from, helped us out of the water and took pictures!!! We stayed for about 1 hour in the Blue Hole and had an amazing time! Best part is you're never alone! Every group must remain with a lifeguard at all times. Trevor waited for us to be done and then drove us back on time for our ships departure. Tips: bring a water proof phone case, if you do, your guides can take videos and pictures. Anything you dont want to get wet MUST remain in the car. Bring watershoes or you will have to buy them on site. Use the life jackets that are offered! (Very deep and water pulls you down). Have some cash. I highly recommend this tour! We felt safe at all times and Trevor was just amazing, professional and a friend!
- L9961GTscottl00Great family activity for teens!Waterfalls and cliff jumping were awesome, the white water tubbing was fun too…just not as heart pounding . But a nice way to relax. Trevor Hudlin Tours was super knowledgeable and a great tour guide. Would totally recommend.
- 784v_ctorhugog00EXCELLENTGreen grotto caves from Falmouth, absolutely amazing, thanks to Omar who was very polite and he was explaining many things about Jamaican history, my family and I enjoyed very much the trip to Green grotto caves. Also the guide in Green Grotto caves was excellent. I absolutely recommend this trip. Thank you again Omar.
- Draedrae00Fun and exciting experience.Visiting Montego Bay from ft.Lauderdale, Florida and our experience with Trevor Hudlin tours was great. Very friendly, knowledgeable about history of Jamaica 🇯🇲, and made us feel safe. Vehicle was comfortable and clean.
- 661DavidS66100Awesome Jamaican VacationAwesome experience!! Omar from Trevor Hudlin Tours was a great tour guide, who helped make our first trip to the beautiful Island of Jamaica a memorable and joyous experience.
- jessicacardenas8200HANDS DOWN BEST PART OF OUR TRIPWe traveled to Jamaica back in November and one of our must do’s was going to the Blue Hole and river tubing. I was nervous at first booking with a private small business tour guide but in the end was so happy I did. First of all the price was a steal of a deal and secondly our tour was PRIVATELY guided with just the 4 people in our party in a nice comfortable spacious vehicle with an AWESOME tour guide named Trevor who went above and beyond to make our experience while on this tour amazing! My only regret was NOT booking all of our excursions with Trevor. We did several other excursions on our trip with a big name tour company and they consisted of being jammed packed into a bus with A LOT of people. At the end of our trip we asked Trevor if he could take us to one of his favorite places to eat and he took us to get some delicious Jerk Chicken. I definitely know to book everything we want to do on our next visit with him.
- akfdddc00Family BondingI took myself and my 4 adult children,ages 28, 24(twins) and the youngest is 23. We had a BLAST! 1st we went to several diving points. Next we were taking to the river so we could inner tube down a lazy river with a view small rapids. Next we got to zip line. Lastly we were served lunch. all this was done on Thanksgiving 2019. Our tour was set up with Amstar and our guide/driver was Barbii and she was EXCELLENT.
- stephysotelo00Amazing!!!This tourist attraction is a must if you come to Jamaica our driver was very courteous and very pleasant. This is a true beauty a lot of fun would recommend 100.
- rookiepr00BEWARE, NOT ALL INCLUSIVE; STAY AWAYThis was sold as an all inclusive tour. When we arrived there was total disorganization. They have several activities (ATV, river tube) but you actually have to "book" the activities when you are there. We spent 2 hours before being able to participate in the river tube. Our guide Peter was very entertaining. Food: only jerk chicken, rice and beans, corn bread available and limited to one serving. If you don't enjoy spicy chicken there are no other options unless you actually spend extra money. Very disappointed with this tour. Would NOT recommend.