Montego Bay Airport Transfer to Kingston Hotels
By Jamaica Mesmerizing Tours Limited
Whether you’re traveling individually, as a couple or in a group, for business or pleasure, your ground transport needs are covered by this private transport service between the Sangsters International Airport in Montego Bay Jamaica to hotels across the island. After landing at Sangsters International Airport at the start of your trip, meet your friendly and professional driver outside. Then, skip any long lines for cabs and hop aboard your air-conditioned vehicle to travel in comfort to your hotel or resort.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138355P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Montego Bay Airport Transfer to Kingston Hotels?
- Montego Bay Airport Transfer to Kingston Hotels price starts from $245.34. Discover and book Montego Bay Airport Transfer to Kingston Hotels on Tripadvisor
- What is the Montego Bay Airport Transfer to Kingston Hotels cancellation policy?
- Montego Bay Airport Transfer to Kingston Hotels cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Montego Bay Airport Transfer to Kingston Hotels on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Montego Bay Airport Transfer to Kingston Hotels?
- Montego Bay Airport Transfer to Kingston Hotels is hosted by Jamaica Mesmerizing Tours Limited. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jamaica Mesmerizing Tours Limited on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Montego Bay Airport Transfer to Kingston Hotels on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Montego Bay Airport Transfer to Kingston Hotels?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Montego Bay Airport Transfer to Kingston Hotels on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138355P8
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great Experience on the river
BOOK WITH ORLANDO! This tour was truly amazing and worth every penny. It's so beautiful and the massage was incredi…
Great time with my friends
Great experience! Fun for the whole group, the east guides were all attentive and made sure we were comfortable! No…
Looking for an awesome activity book with Mesmerizing Tours. From the day of booking up until our tour our emails w…
We had an amazing time in Jamaica. We were a big group and they manage to accommodate us with the extra persons at …
An excellent experience with the guide hand feeding the crocodiles on the black River and then at us falls I highly…
A glowing experience
A short but thoroughly enjoyable tour. The sight of movement around you making the water glow blue is amazing and n…
I didn't know what to expect but it did surprise me but in a good way. We went on the boat and say a lovely sunset …
My family of 25 members recently returned from our family vacation in Montego Bay. Jamaica Mesmerizing Tours provid…
When visiting Jamaica we used Jamaica Mesmerizing Tours for all our transportation from the airport and an excursio…
Kevin was fantastic. I was initially going to go with another transportation service, but ended up booking with Jam…
Book them now
We had a wonderful experience booking tours with Jamaica Mesmerizing Tours guidance. We had Carlos for all private …
Personalized and informative tour!
This was our second visit to Jamaica and first to Kingston! Our driver, Damien, was on time to our resort, and prov…
CALM & PEACEFUL
I do not want to spoil the experience with the initial contact with the Lady in the office where you pay for the to…
We used JMT and they were fantastic! When we used them for the river rafting our tour guide Kemar and our driver Ca…
Disorganized. $300 for a couples trip for a 5 minute ride. 3 stops with in a quarter mile with no explanation as to why
Started to rain and the ride ended abruptly. All while other tourists rafted by us. Celebration plans lost and no r…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I arrived at the airport early in the day. My driver Carlos was there waiting to pick me and my family up. He was very polite and friendly in welcoming us to the Island, and as a first time traveler to Jamaica that welcome and service will definitely have me going back for another visit. I enjoyed all the places I went to on their brochure and my driver is always punctual, clean, very friendly and informative. A big thank you to all hope to see you guys soon
Written November 9, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you for writing us a review. We are happy that you had a great time and we are look forward to serve you again.
Written November 9, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.