per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round-trip transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Hip Strip
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Contact will be made to arrange pick up time for tour. For any changes or special request, please contact us via email or telephone
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 115306P33
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Montego Bay Highlight Tour Visit local Community And See Local Stuffs?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Montego Bay Highlight Tour Visit local Community And See Local Stuffs on Tripadvisor
- How much is Montego Bay Highlight Tour Visit local Community And See Local Stuffs?
- Montego Bay Highlight Tour Visit local Community And See Local Stuffs price starts from $91.00. Discover and book Montego Bay Highlight Tour Visit local Community And See Local Stuffs on Tripadvisor
- What is the Montego Bay Highlight Tour Visit local Community And See Local Stuffs cancellation policy?
- Montego Bay Highlight Tour Visit local Community And See Local Stuffs cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Montego Bay Highlight Tour Visit local Community And See Local Stuffs on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Montego Bay Highlight Tour Visit local Community And See Local Stuffs?
- Montego Bay Highlight Tour Visit local Community And See Local Stuffs is hosted by Trust Tours Jamaica. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trust Tours Jamaica on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Montego Bay Highlight Tour Visit local Community And See Local Stuffs on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 115306P33
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hip StripStop: 3 hours - Admission includedHip strip,Richmond Hill sam shape squareRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Trust Tours Jamaica
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Joined in January 2019
- rebeccahP4741LR00Waste of moneyVery boring. You just float around a very short spot and do nothing. I would hoped for a longer trip down the river but it was extremely short trip. A waste of time and money.
- warrena37200Picture additions for prior postingOur pictures to paint the true vibe beauty and enjoyment. Prior posting has our description and a great Youtube review reference to check out further. Such an easy quick thing to do for a few buck to support a really great interaction you can't get anywhere. Seriously just go and check it out.
- walnut65002021 VacationThis is the best place to visit. The staff is so friendly . The waiter at the pool Shane is absolutely awesome. He is always smiling and very pleasant. Remember what you are drinking and has wonderful recommendations for new drinks. He is an asset to the resort. We had a butler, in fact 2 of them. Butler Nicklos and Butler Carla. Both of them are awesome. Made dinner reservations for us made us aware of all the entertainment. Both of them are a great asset too. Joel was our waiter from the Italian Restaurant. He was excellent. Food was perfect, hot and very delicious. Joel gave us excellent service. It was my first trip to Royalton Blue Waters but it's not my last. It was 11 of us.
- Andrewevans1200DO NOT USE THIS SERVICEThanks for leaving us stranded at our hotel before our flight home. Do not use this service if you actually want someone to pick you up and charge you up front a round trip. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
- Cmcfadden778400DissapointedI recently vacationed in Jamaica for the first time. The only local excursion I had my heart set on was to see the cliff divers at Ricks cafe. We booked a tour and as we entered the cafe i was fortunate to view one dive from the high tower only as we were just entering the area. Unable to see the landing as we were not close enough yet. We continued into the cafe and settled in for lunch expecting that there would be other divers. After drinks and lunch (a little pricey for what we had), i was very disappointed not to see another single dive during our lunch. A long trek from montego bay to only catch a glimpse of one dive. Needless to say my visit to ricks cafe was a big dissapointment.
- mkd8400Andre was the best!I took a round trip ride to Negril from the airport during the holidays w Andre. He was punctual, patient, drove safe and was super professional. Highly recommend.
- Brooke C00ExcellentAndre was a really friendly guy always on time and showed us things on the way that were of interest to us. Would recommend!
- Michael W00Private Tour Around Montego BayWah Gwaan!!!!! We booked our airport transfer transportation on-line, and Andre' was our assigned driver. During the short drive to our hotel, he shared a lot of Montego Bay information and gave us his business card. When we travel, we always hire a local driver to give us a tour of the local, rather than the tourist, communities, and Andre was delighted to do that for us. He picked us up, a couple days later, as scheduled, and drove us around Montego Bay; all while sharing some history and native lingo with us. At one point, I kind of felt sorry for Andre because my wife wanted to go shopping amongst the locals, and he happily complied and shopped with her while I waited outside each store they visited! After their shopping, he drove us all around Montego Bay so that we can see how they live, and he showed us some nice places for us to take pictures; with the most amazing spot being up some steep, long hills that oversaw the entire Montego Bay. After taking us to the Craft Market and to the Hip Strip, to purchase some souvenirs, he took us to get some food at a fantastic local restaurant. About 6 hours after we started, our tour was over and he dropped us off, back at our hotel. Andre is a very pleasant gentleman and has enormous pride in his country and his business. He is very knowledgeable and willing to share his knowledge. We rarely visit the same place twice, but if we ever returned to Montego Bay, we would definitely call on Andre' again. Thank you for such professionalism, bredren! RESPECT.
- alex m00Great day tripAndre was very accommodating to our tour request including meeting times and pickup location. He showed us Jamica from a local's point of view which was amazing! The car was perfectly clean and his service was amazing. I would definitely recommend his service to my friends and family.
- shamar_diarra00Great Service ProvidedAfter exiting the airport our driver Andre was there waiting with a sign and our name. He was very polite and patient and not to mention a great driver. The drive was short and he briefed us on history of Montego Bay. He contacted us the day before our departure for pick up time and was already at the lobby waiting for us. I definitely would recommend his service and will be contacting him again on our next trip. Thanks Andre.
- Michael F00Convenient but no AC!!!This private taxi was convenient but there was no air conditioning. The ride to the resort took roughly an hour. If I had known this I would have booked another transfer service.
- Kim27091200Airport transfer to montego bayIf you are looking for an On-Time, Safe and Comfortable transportation to and from your hotel and tours around Jamaica,(Trust Tours Jamaica) is who you want to set your appointment with! Not only did (Trust Tours Jamaica) provide reliable airport transportation, but he also took us on amazing tours. My family of 5 booked a tour with (Trust Tours Jamaica) to Ricks Cafe in Negril; , they was kind enough to take us to different spots such as Margaritaville, private beaches with amazing caves/views of the mountains (great for pictures) and places to get fresh coconut water and sugar cane! Honestly, if you are reading this review looking for transportation, look no further, you will not be disappointed! :)
- Chuck H00Great tour guideWe had him pick us up at the hotel and took us to Blue Hole. He was very informative and told us a lot about the place. Once we got to Blue hole he set us up with a great tour guide and we had a blast. On the way back he took us to a local restaurant (not a tourist spot) and we had some delicious local quinine. He then took us for a tour of Montego Bay. The people are really laid back and we got to see a lot of stuff outside the tourist areas. Andre is a great driver, very personable and informative. I will use him every time I visit Jamaica.
- Culture77192100Trust tours JamaicaI used this service for my excursions and I have to say Andre was amazing he showed us the community's, answered questions we had about the area. He was soo cool & professional I will definitely be using his services again one of the best I used for transfers in Jamaica they'll always get my business when I come to the island...really pleased with there service