Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Guest houses
- Montego Bay Cruise Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46039P17
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Dunn's River Falls excursion from Montego Bay?
- Dunn's River Falls excursion from Montego Bay price starts from $105.71. Discover and book Dunn's River Falls excursion from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dunn's River Falls excursion from Montego Bay cancellation policy?
- Dunn's River Falls excursion from Montego Bay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dunn's River Falls excursion from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dunn's River Falls excursion from Montego Bay?
- Dunn's River Falls excursion from Montego Bay is hosted by Trevor HudlinTours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trevor HudlinTours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dunn's River Falls excursion from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46039P17
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Dunn's River Falls and ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedExplore and enjoy the number one attraction in the Caribbean, the famous Dunn’s River Falls. This amazing, breathtaking waterfalls sculpted by nature is a must see while visiting the Island. Enjoy the thrill, the excitement of climbing this amazing waterfall which is satisfying, relaxing and pleasurable to visitors of all age group. For non climbers there are pathways adjacent to the falls where you can access the river, natural pools.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Joined in January 2020
#167 of 514 Tours & Activities in Montego Bay
- Discover67959000Great experienceGreat experience with Trevor Hudlin' was great. Very friendly, and knowledgeable about the history of Jamaica.
- K5184QNcindyw00Best Private Tour Guide We've Ever HadTrevor took our family on a private tour from Ocho Rios. We chose the places we wanted to visit and he made it all happen. Some of our sites were off the beaten path, but it was nothing to Trevor. Even better, he showed us some places that we didn't know to ask for. Everywhere we went the people there knew and loved Trevor, just as we did/do. At one point, he stopped to pick up meat pies for us. He took my husband with him to pay, but locked the rest of us in the van because "if he came in with a group, they would know we were tourists and charge us more." Haha! He gave us a great experience in his home country and kept us safe the entire time.
- brinehol00Gorgeous adventureIt was beautiful. Only downfall was we thought we would get to swim somewhere but we jumped in various places and could not linger to swim due to the current. Excellent driver and life guard. He did a great job taking photos and video with my phone.
- Marco D00The Trevor Hudlin TourTrevor was a kind and knowledgeable guide. He got us to the sites safely while teaching us some of the history of the area. Also, appreciated the water that was provided. I highly recommend Trevor for any tour you might want to take on the island.
- audreyp420000Best day everrrrTrevor was awesome!! Let us at the port of or cruise and drive all 9 of us in a nice roomy AC van to the blue hole where our guide Nicardo too over and did the most amazing job with our group, camera, and our 5 year old little girl!! We had the best excursion of our lives. I recommend 1000000% BEST DAY EVER! Nicardo was awesome and we hope to have him again in the future!
- beller232300Adventurous Blue Hole tour!We were a group of 4. We met Trevor at the port in Falmouth, he drove us to the Blue Hole (1 1/2 hour) and during the drive he showed us some of Jamaicas highlights and historic sites. Upong arriving at the Blue Hole (entrance included in tour) 2 lifeguards/guides met us and stayed with us the entire time! We left our belongings with Trevor in the car while Camaro and Kent (the guides) showed us where to jump from, helped us out of the water and took pictures!!! We stayed for about 1 hour in the Blue Hole and had an amazing time! Best part is you're never alone! Every group must remain with a lifeguard at all times. Trevor waited for us to be done and then drove us back on time for our ships departure. Tips: bring a water proof phone case, if you do, your guides can take videos and pictures. Anything you dont want to get wet MUST remain in the car. Bring watershoes or you will have to buy them on site. Use the life jackets that are offered! (Very deep and water pulls you down). Have some cash. I highly recommend this tour! We felt safe at all times and Trevor was just amazing, professional and a friend!
- L9961GTscottl00Great family activity for teens!Waterfalls and cliff jumping were awesome, the white water tubbing was fun too…just not as heart pounding . But a nice way to relax. Trevor Hudlin Tours was super knowledgeable and a great tour guide. Would totally recommend.
- 784v_ctorhugog00EXCELLENTGreen grotto caves from Falmouth, absolutely amazing, thanks to Omar who was very polite and he was explaining many things about Jamaican history, my family and I enjoyed very much the trip to Green grotto caves. Also the guide in Green Grotto caves was excellent. I absolutely recommend this trip. Thank you again Omar.
- Draedrae00Fun and exciting experience.Visiting Montego Bay from ft.Lauderdale, Florida and our experience with Trevor Hudlin tours was great. Very friendly, knowledgeable about history of Jamaica 🇯🇲, and made us feel safe. Vehicle was comfortable and clean.
- 661DavidS66100Awesome Jamaican VacationAwesome experience!! Omar from Trevor Hudlin Tours was a great tour guide, who helped make our first trip to the beautiful Island of Jamaica a memorable and joyous experience.
- jessicacardenas8200HANDS DOWN BEST PART OF OUR TRIPWe traveled to Jamaica back in November and one of our must do’s was going to the Blue Hole and river tubing. I was nervous at first booking with a private small business tour guide but in the end was so happy I did. First of all the price was a steal of a deal and secondly our tour was PRIVATELY guided with just the 4 people in our party in a nice comfortable spacious vehicle with an AWESOME tour guide named Trevor who went above and beyond to make our experience while on this tour amazing! My only regret was NOT booking all of our excursions with Trevor. We did several other excursions on our trip with a big name tour company and they consisted of being jammed packed into a bus with A LOT of people. At the end of our trip we asked Trevor if he could take us to one of his favorite places to eat and he took us to get some delicious Jerk Chicken. I definitely know to book everything we want to do on our next visit with him.
- akfdddc00Family BondingI took myself and my 4 adult children,ages 28, 24(twins) and the youngest is 23. We had a BLAST! 1st we went to several diving points. Next we were taking to the river so we could inner tube down a lazy river with a view small rapids. Next we got to zip line. Lastly we were served lunch. all this was done on Thanksgiving 2019. Our tour was set up with Amstar and our guide/driver was Barbii and she was EXCELLENT.
- stephysotelo00Amazing!!!This tourist attraction is a must if you come to Jamaica our driver was very courteous and very pleasant. This is a true beauty a lot of fun would recommend 100.
- rookiepr00BEWARE, NOT ALL INCLUSIVE; STAY AWAYThis was sold as an all inclusive tour. When we arrived there was total disorganization. They have several activities (ATV, river tube) but you actually have to "book" the activities when you are there. We spent 2 hours before being able to participate in the river tube. Our guide Peter was very entertaining. Food: only jerk chicken, rice and beans, corn bread available and limited to one serving. If you don't enjoy spicy chicken there are no other options unless you actually spend extra money. Very disappointed with this tour. Would NOT recommend.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
está espectACULAR el ascenso , muy bien guiados por los chicos que ya tienen experiencia y te acompañan,, por los lugares que ellos ya conocen,te da tranquilidad hacer di ho recorrido.
eso sí los Guias no hablan español , esto es un gran problema para los sudamericanos.
eso sí los Guias no hablan español , esto es un gran problema para los sudamericanos.
Written November 24, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Dunn's River Falls excursion from Montego Bay provided by Trevor HudlinTours
Product Overview: Dunn's River Falls excursion from Montego Bay
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos