SMALL GROUP TOUR to Dunn's River Falls from Montego Bay
By Thelga's Jamaica Tours
Enjoy outdoor adventure in the heart of Jamaica on this Dunn's River Falls day trip from Montego Bay. this trip will last for a period of 4-5 hours. Spin past the historic towns of Falmouth and Columbus Park to Dunn's River Falls, and enjoy free time to relax at your leisure. Hike up the pretty waterfalls, take a dip, or soak up the sunshine among the clear pools. Then, perhaps enjoy lunch (own expense) in a local restaurant. This tour includes pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Montego Bay.
per group (up to 6)
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Freeport Commercial Centre, F349+JC2, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30742P72
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is SMALL GROUP TOUR to Dunn's River Falls from Montego Bay?
- SMALL GROUP TOUR to Dunn's River Falls from Montego Bay price starts from $615.39. Discover and book SMALL GROUP TOUR to Dunn's River Falls from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- What is the SMALL GROUP TOUR to Dunn's River Falls from Montego Bay cancellation policy?
- SMALL GROUP TOUR to Dunn's River Falls from Montego Bay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book SMALL GROUP TOUR to Dunn's River Falls from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides SMALL GROUP TOUR to Dunn's River Falls from Montego Bay?
- SMALL GROUP TOUR to Dunn's River Falls from Montego Bay is hosted by Thelga's Jamaica Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Thelga's Jamaica Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book SMALL GROUP TOUR to Dunn's River Falls from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for SMALL GROUP TOUR to Dunn's River Falls from Montego Bay?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book SMALL GROUP TOUR to Dunn's River Falls from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30742P72
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Dunn's River Falls and ParkStop: 4 hours - Admission includedFollowing a morning 8am pickup at your hotel in Montego Bay, take a seat in your air-conditioned minivan/Bus. Then, relax on the 1.5-hour drive up Jamaica's North Coast Highway to Dunn's River Falls and admire sweeping views over the Jamaican countryside. On arrival, enjoy free time to enjoy the falls however you wish. Explore the terraced waterfalls on foot, hike to the top for fine views over the forest, or simply swim and sunbathe around the shallow lagoons. You will have up to 3 hours to enjoy the best of nature. When your free time comes to an end, perhaps visit a nearby restaurant for a 1-hour lunch break (own expense). Then, return in comfort to your Montego Bay hotel to conclude your tour.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Buy at least One bottle.
Booked as part of a tour along with the Black River Safari & YS Falls. It was a long day and the journey from our …
Unforgettable Experience with Bob Marley
This was my 1st time to Jamaica, the Bob Marley Tour left me in awe. The moment you enter the 9 Mile Compound , you…
Fantastic trip. Amazed how the water glows when touched. Very interesting. Take water shoes though because it's not…
My family and I recently visited Ocho Rios, Jamaica. We went on a few tours with the help of Barry Tours Jamaica. B…
Thank you Berry for the best experience you given me an my family . I appreciate you for everything I could ask for…
It’s a short easy ride from Montego Bay and our driver was very nice and pleasant throughout. Although the tour in …
Awful experience, I been trying to reach out contact tour company to obtain refund, after we brought the tickets, w…
Rick's Cafe is a a must if in Negril
Rick’s café is a must see for any visitors to Negril. Rick’s is a short taxi ride from the resorts in Negril. If y…
Just DO it
EXCELLENT day trip! Our driver Byron picked my hubby and I up on Feb 6 at 1:30pm on the dot at our resort. He was v…
From cliff jumping to the perfect sunset, Rick's Cafe offers a perfect ending to a Jamaican day. The atmosphere …
Bamboo raft trip on the Martha Brae
The trip on the raft was relaxing and enjoyable. The raft captain was skilled and charming. However, the long wait …
A must do in Jamaica
Hired a driver for the two of us which was excellent compared to being on a big bus. This attraction was very well…
The ride was a bit long to the top and back down again but the views were amazing and i think if the travel time wa…
THIS IS A SCAM
My two friends and I decided to book this service but after arriving at the river tubing, we discovered that this w…
Must go if you’re a coffee lover but if walking so if you have difficulty or walking is not your thing avoid as the…