A wonderful experience! Your local Tour Guide will be waiting for you at the "Independent Pickup Area" with a clean, fully air-conditioned bus to take you on great tour! You will be briefed before setting out on your journey to experience the day to day living of local Jamaicans including farmers and farm villages, etc.. The tour takes you through lush green mountains and valleys. There are a lot to see which includes coffee plants, pineapples plants, cashew trees, etc. You might even get to see a climber climbing the tall coconut tree. The tour also includes a brief Montego Bay City Highlights where you will visit our historic Sam Sharp Square, the St. James Parish Church & Richmond Hill Great House. A lunch stop at one of our local jerk chicken and pork restaurant where you can purchase your lunch & souvenir shopping are included.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 100 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Jamaica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pickup from the Montego Bay Cruise Port. Customers must contact us at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to re-confirm your booking. If for any reason there is a cancelation right before pickup time, the customer is required to contact us at the email or the number provided so that we can make the necessary adjustment.
- Montego Bay
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11943P87
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual. Dress comfortably.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- Limited number of wheelchair vehicles available
- Limited number of child seats available
- Minimum number apply: The tour can either be reschedule, upgrade to private or canceled if we do not meet the minimum number of persons required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Montego Bay Highlights Heritage Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Montego Bay Highlights Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Montego Bay Highlights Heritage Tour?
- Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Montego Bay Highlights Heritage Tour price starts from $95.00. Discover and book Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Montego Bay Highlights Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Montego Bay Highlights Heritage Tour cancellation policy?
- Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Montego Bay Highlights Heritage Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Montego Bay Highlights Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Montego Bay Highlights Heritage Tour?
- Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Montego Bay Highlights Heritage Tour is hosted by SNL Jamaican Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SNL Jamaican Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Montego Bay Highlights Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11943P87
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sam Sharpe SquareStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2St James Parish ChurchStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Richmond Hill InnStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4The Craft Market at the Hip StripStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
SNL Jamaican Tours
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Joined in July 2014
#8 of 148 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Montego Bay
- Beccy M00Be ware of fake tours before official tourOnce I inside the blue gates I enjoyed the tour. However beware as our bus driver pulled up outside and we were taken on a “plantation tour” this was a total con….do not fall for this. We needed a hut at the end and were made to feel that we were in danger if we didn’t pay. We paid them as we had seen a home and garden BUT I would be worried for anyone less street wise. We have complained to our hotel and awaiting a response. Once inside the 9 mile…….I loved this tour. I am a huge fan and loved the history and life singers.
- I8756JNnancyk00Was just OKDunn's River Falls would be much better to explore on your own. Very cool to see but not in a group. You are only as fast as your tour guide and attendees. You start at the bottom and walk up to the top. Blue Hole, Secret Falls was pretty cool. Jumping off the platforms and swinging into the water was our favorite thing. Wish you spent more time there but it is a bit of a drive from Montego Bay so be prepared to not spend a lot of time here.
- ebbie0900An experience of a lifetimeI really can't put it into words seeing everything in that house was so inspiring. Bob was really a man of God and his own right My favorite part of that door was seeing all his records and the piano that he tried to play. If you really love Bob Marley this tour is definitely for you
- Sarahkelly6700Bob Marley , great sceneryAmazing trip , even if bob marley is not your thing , the trip takes you 6000ft above sea level, to the rural side of Jamaica, to nine miles, the village where he was born and died. The views get better and better the higher you go , The tour round bob marley house was great , out guide called himself the crazy general, great guide, funny informative, passionate about bob, again the vies from his house were spectacular, and very peaceful apart from hearing his songs in the back ground I learnt a lot on this trip and enjoyed it . Thank you crazy general , for going that extra mile Only note to warn others , the selling and smoking of home grown smokes …pot…is every where didn’t bother me , but it may bother some .. it’s Jamaica , ya mon….
- lissie0600Must Go!Awesome experience from beginning to end. Garfield drove us to 9 miles and gave us facts about the island on the way there and made us laugh. The tour itself was so interesting and more than expected. This is a must go for any Bob Marley fan.
- Z925VDrobynb00BasicI personally didn’t like that I had to walk to a pick up point to go on the tour especially for this price all other tours picked up from my lobby! But I let that go! The pick up time changed 3 times and then we waited 15 mins for a couple when they said they needed me to walk to save time! Then we started the tour and I felt like the food options did not cater to vegans, vegetarians or pescatarians! I felt like the food spot has a deal with the drivers that’s why all the tour buses go there same with the overly expensive gift shop! Lastly, my driver had a connect for marijuana (weed) at the museum and he pretty much said buy from this guy cause it’s safe! But I didn’t like how a customers order go messed up and he just brushed it off! He didn’t ask for a refund on the wrong product knowing the customer had paid for it! He got a kickback from the dealer but didn’t refund the customer he was looking out for!
- Damilola H00Good day outThis was such a good day our tour guide was amazing he was so helpful with everything and made the journey there fun. Despite the rain it was still a fun day.
- 211giap00Best transportation and tour guideSNL tour and tour guide Marlon was the best transportation experience I’ve had. Marlan and Denesha (DP), were extremely friendly and helpful. They provided a lot of facts about Jamaica during the ride to the excursion. Marlan had an ice breaker so everyone could get to know each other and quizzed us on the information he taught us. We stopped to get local favorites such as Beef Pattie’s and even a little shopping. Lunch was great!!!! My husband and I enjoyed this excursion and transportation company. Marlan is a true asset and gem for this company.
- Diane G00A MUST WHILE visiting Jamaica. YEAH MON.2nd time I have been on this trip. Just as good the 2nd time. Informative on Bob Marley and also the history of reggae. This trip is a must for all reggae fans. Weed optional. :)
- Diane M00Excellent excursion, definitely recommendExcellent!! Tour was very informative and managed well. We had a friend that was sick during this tour and the tour guide stayed with her the whole time. Would absolutely recommend,not pushy or rude in anyway.
- patriciagC611FG00The highlight of my trip to Jamaica!This tour was the highlight of my trip to Jamaica! From the transportation to the staff at each location, everything was amazing. The tour was very well organized and professional. I would highly recommend this tour.
- RAY B001st timers4 anyone who wants to try this for the first time this place is the best!! They provide great instruction and guidance. Friendly staff and good food.
- yashira8800You will NOT regret it!!!!1st time and all I can say is wow. This was the highlight of my whole trip. Blue hole was my favorite!!! Water was so refreshing and the guides definitely helped you every step of the way! Ryan was a fav as he always made sure everyone was good and safe. Great swimmer! Dunns River was okay. I don’t know if it’s because it was raining when we got there but the guides there weren’t so interactive and didn’t really want you to take pics of you on your phone. Obviously they wanted to take the pics so that they can charge later on but me and my friends took as many pics of us as we could to enjoy the experience. Overall I would definitely recommend. Our driver Marlon was awesome and gave us trivia questions and provided us with so much info and history on Jamaica. Of course there were some people offering weed brownies and pre-rolls but you can just say “No thank you” and they won’t bother you. Just be firm.
- carljY4062KK00Up in the MountainsWent to gift shop first, walk up Dunn’s Fall, went to eat lunch and then up in the mountains to Bob’s place.
- Maxted100FantasticAbsolutely an amazing experience ,one of the best trip i took in jamaica, you got time not rushed they are very friendly , love loved loved
Buy it with
Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Montego Bay Highlights Heritage Tour provided by SNL Jamaican Tours
Product Overview: Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Montego Bay Highlights Heritage Tour
Number of Photos