Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
Audio guide: French, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up times may vary based on pick up location.
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Freeport Commercial Centre, F349+JC2, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87624P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Blue Hole Tour?
- Blue Hole Tour price starts from $140.57. Discover and book Blue Hole Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Blue Hole Tour cancellation policy?
- Blue Hole Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Blue Hole Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Blue Hole Tour?
- How much time do I need for Blue Hole Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Blue Hole Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87624P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Blue HoleStop: 3 hours - Admission includedVisitors get a once in a lifetime experience to climb the falls assisted by a experienced and enthusiastic guide who knows the falls very well. Blue Hole has become a very popular spot. A wet tour up stream partnered with river swinging and cliff jumping with a complimentary mud bath. This tour last about an hour. During tour arrangements, clients make it known their location for pickup and we will arrange the pick-up. The approximated return time is 2 p.m. The timing can be customized for an earlier or later return.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Joined in July 2018
#17 of 55 Shopping in Montego Bay
- MinersA00Superb days on the beachExcellent safe beach soft sand perfectly clear water lots to see when snorkelling all areas including changing rooms bar and restaurants kept spotless. Staff were friendly and helpful cost per day $37 for 2 which included sun beds umbrella and entrance fee drinks and snacks area reasonably priced. Would not hesitate to use again and again!
- dianna c00A great day outI went to Dunn's River over 25 years ago and always wanted to return. I was able to with my children and I enjoyed it just as much. A little slippery in some parts, so glad we had water shoes on. You're able to buy water shoes there. I love that everyone helped each other over trickier parts of the climb. If you've had enough, there are sections along the climb where you can exit or if you choose not to climb the falls at all, you can walk up the steps adjacent to the falls. We used the lockers to store our dry clothes etc. My children thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
- Emma K00No Worries with TravelcationExcellent service from first contact to drop off back at resort. Team that helped us, Trish, Georgia, and Barry we responsive, prompt and flexible throughout our travel experience, offering recommendations as we planned. We also enjoyed hearing about the sites and history of Jamaica on along the way to our destinations. In fact, we enjoyed the experience so much, we booked a second excursion with same team for Negril.
- ZeeandZayahsMom00Great trip, great serviceMy family and I had a great time. Our driver Barry was on time and very nice. He gave us information (like history lesson) about everything we saw on our way to Dunn's River from Montego Bay. Once we got to Dunn's River, he got us our tickets and let us know where to meet him after we finished and sure enough he was there. My family had a great time at Dunn's River. My Mom and I had been there before but out of the 8 of us who went, I was the only one who had been up the falls. They loved it. Our guide Peter and the videographer Alex gave us a great experience. We had an all around great time and the service was top notch.
- Dozie9400MUST DO!Barry deserves nothing less than excellent reviews. Barry was our tour guide who was so patient and amazing at making conversation during this long excursion. He really knows his way around Jamaica, and was able to re-route us away from the traffic. The falls were beautiful and though it looks a bit scary, highly recommend that you get in the water - you will not be disappointed. The Black River Safari turned out to be awesome as well - we did see a few crocodiles and even one on land when we were getting on the boat. Appleton Estates is truly amazing and organized with their tours - we go to try different phases of the rum production process including sugar cane, molasses, and the finished products. Also highly recommend that you buy your rum from the estates rather than a souvenir shop - it's SOO much cheaper at the estates. Barry also pointed us out to a really good restaurant that sells oxtails and it turned out to be amazing!
- sanders201200This is how it should be doneThe Rick’ Cafe sunset tour was amazing. Barry the driver shared interesting historical facts about each parish we passed through along the way. This was not part of his job but shared none the less he went above and beyond to share information about his beloved country, which the ride all the more enjoyable. Barry was patient and accommodating. We got started a little late due to traffic, however the tour company stayed in constant contact with me until he arrived. I value good communication and persistence over perfection , because things happen. The efforts taken by this company and their investment in ensuring that my needs were met exceeded my expectations. Less than an hour of getting back to the hotel I received a text asking how the day went and thanking me of using their service. I will use them again and again when I return to Jamaica along with passing along their information to friends.
- 560shab00Great experienceThis tour is good to go....You could see that the driver knows his history and is very amicable. The tubing and horseback riding is also fun but horse back riding can be tiring. I recommend the tubing over the horse back riding if you want to choose when you get to your destination. Most definitely booking with Travelcation when I’m back with my family. Thank you again for a great day.
- carlingtons202100It was an amazing experience and I can’t wait to revisit.My 6th time to Jamaica needed to be different and when I caught eyes with this fishing tour, I had to go. I will admit that it is a bit pricey and I did second guess it but if fishing is something you love then you should try. The sailor had me know that some days the waters are more giving than others and though I didn’t catch as much fish as I would have hoped, the experience was still worth it. The staff at Travelcation are very welcoming and make you feel at home in Jamaica. Blessings to my driver Barry.
- wneariyah00The Best!!!I was really looking forward to this tour since I have never been rafting before and it did not disappoint. Our driver Mr Barry was amicable, patient corporative, he even stopped for us to take pictures on the way way. The guides on the raft tour were also very kind and friendly. I definitely recommend this tour to anyone traveling to Jamaica.
- Ccladycop00Horseback riding was awesome!!!Omg Shine was the best guide!!! I was educated on lots of herbs! Very informative ride! Loved his spirit!!!
- Adacaree00TravelcationdifferousI really do appreciate the time,care and attention i received, i most definitely admire the professionalism and warmth exhibited by Barry and his team, to ensure my excursion was filled with adventure and excitement. i would also like to add the drive to the different attractions was indeed quite tranquil and the tour was exceptionally informative even though we arrived earlier than expected. Thank you for making my Jamaican vacation one for the history books.