The Mayfield Falls nestled in the mountains of Westmoreland. One of Jamaica's hidden treasures natural and cool, crystal clear waters. Plunge in relaxation as you experience nature in its finest. Jump in the river or explore the land. Climb the waterfall and take in the beauty of nature. Mayfield Falls is the perfect escape for couples, groups or individuals to relax and let nature do the rest. We take a scenic drive to Negril's famous seven mile beach to relax have a cocktail turn in to a beach bum for a few hours. Then it's on to the meandering west end along the cliffs to Ricks Cafe watch the sunset see the cliff divers in action.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Mayfield Falls & Mineral Springs (Original)
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Customers can also specify where to be picked up
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, F366+2MF, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89843P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cliff jumping is at your own risk
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Mayfield Falls nature walk & Negril Hi-light Ricks Cafe?
- Mayfield Falls nature walk & Negril Hi-light Ricks Cafe price starts from $190.00. Discover and book Mayfield Falls nature walk & Negril Hi-light Ricks Cafe on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mayfield Falls nature walk & Negril Hi-light Ricks Cafe cancellation policy?
- Mayfield Falls nature walk & Negril Hi-light Ricks Cafe cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mayfield Falls nature walk & Negril Hi-light Ricks Cafe on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mayfield Falls nature walk & Negril Hi-light Ricks Cafe?
- Mayfield Falls nature walk & Negril Hi-light Ricks Cafe is hosted by Jamaica Hidden Treasures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jamaica Hidden Treasures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mayfield Falls nature walk & Negril Hi-light Ricks Cafe on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89843P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mayfield Falls & Mineral Springs (Original)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee and experience the cool waters of the mountain springRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Jamaica Hidden Treasures
#18 of 118 Transportation in Negril
- grahamjA3277BL00Superb experience in the heart of Jamaica!Amazing views, cool refreshing water, amazing sights and smells in the forest. A must do! Book with Dave, he is the man, good vibe and great tour guide! Much respect! You won’t be disappointed. The journey is as fun as the destination lots to see!
- D O00Magical - the highlight of my tripI visited Mayfield Falls to see a different side of Negril. I was also interested in these falls as they were not as touristy as YS and Dunns river. The trip was booked through ‘Jamaican Hidden Treasures’ and I was blessed with Michael as my guide. He was brilliant! I was travelling solo and was booked with two other people and the whole day was excellent. Michael is exceptionally knowledgable and expertly shared historical, social and geographical insights as we drove to the falls. He stopped so that we could buy fruit from a local stall and so that we could get a good view of the sugar cane fields as we drove. Our drive was spectacular and we arrived at the falls in good time. The falls were stunning and suitable for all ages and abilities. I was quite nervous about slipping on the rocks but was able to enjoy the soothing waters whilst the rest of the group clambered on further along. I had a section of the falls all to myself for about 45 mins and it was nothing short of magnificent. The guides on site were friendly, knowledgeable and skilled. This was definitely the highlight of my trip. Take some time away from the sunlounger and experience a part of what rural Jamaica is about. 10/10 would recommend! There are steep stairs to get to and from the falls but they are easily negotiated.
- LovelyRoses2800This place is MAGNIFICENT!10 STARS! This was the most beautiful, magical highlight of our trip. Breathtaking and magnificent beauty with sweetest atmosphere and welcoming vibes! Dwight our guide WAS AMAZING- we were IN HEAVEN…We ate cocoa bean from The tree, the water was gorgeous and the nature walk was completely enchanting. It was a private tour with few people that day and real exposure to the beauty and freshness of the landscape- IT WILL WOW YOU: GO- IT WILL MAKE YOUR TRIP! IF YOU CAN GET DWIGHT; he made it MAGIC!!!
- JRo198300Great scenery and guides!Ask for Jerome and Andray as guides. They are exceptional! They made all of us comfortable despite our varied swimming skill levels and could tell us every stone to step on to keep us upright. They took great pictures and videos with our phone to help us capture the experience. Andray took special care of my 6 year old, making sure she was safe and comfortable for the entire hike. Everyone from start to finish was great and only made the once in a lifetime hike up the river through the falls that much more special!
- S7099LCmeganb00FunThe whole experience is serene and beautiful. This was my 3rd time. David and Andray were great guides. Bring bug spray for the walk afterwards.
- melissawwww00Don’t miss this! Clear blue water, tons of adventure and the greatest guides.I was most excited for this excursion because we did it when we visited the island 20 years ago and I remember it being my favorite part of the trip. I can now say it was just as wonderful as I remembered. We booked this tour through SATP and our driver was prompt. The drive to the falls allows you to see so much more of the island. The falls themselves are breathtaking - clear blue water, so clean you can open your eyes underwater and it feels no different than above ground. There are deep pools you can jump or dive into, underwater caverns to swim through, falls that give you a neck and back massage, clay you can rub all over to heal skin and much, much more. This is not a commercialized or touristy spot and that’s what makes it so great. I believe our tour guide was named Lester - he was so knowledgeable and kind. Our group was just me and my sister - he held our phones the entire time, took tons of great photos, gave us plenty of time to relax and swim and he could even tell how interested my sister was in knowing about all the plant life so he went into great detail about all of it. One note about how this works, we paid for transportation through SATP but you also have to pay $20pp cash for the tour when you arrive. It’s listed as an entrance fee, but please understand it includes the tour. $20 is WAY too cheap for the quality of the tour, so bring cash and tip accordingly! Unfortunately we got the impression that many people don’t tip at all which is a massive shame. The 20% guidance shouldn’t apply here - pay what you feel it’s worth.
- Ay'a I00Great day at the FallsLoved Mayfield falls! A youtube vlog recommended this one for more privacy over YS and I'm glad we went here! It only costs $20 yo get in, you will need water shoes so make sure you bring some. You get a private tour guide my guide was Byron he was awesome! And new alot about the area and the falls. I like how he said it's run by the community and everyone basically comes and volunteers to be a guide so you never know if you'll get the same person again. With that said tipping your guide does help them out especially in such a rural area. It was not crowded so we weren't rushed and got some great pics taken! You do need to be willing to get wet and be somewhat physically active to climb the rocks and going back up thar STEEP hill! Lol I was out of breath.
- NatashaLR198700Best Experience on Our VacationOur hike up Mayfield Falls was the highlight of my trip to Jamaica. Ask for Dave!! He has been working there for about 30 years and you could tell. He was knowledgeable, kind, professional, and offered to take our pictures while we enjoyed the experience. In this experience, you walk up a river. As you walk, you encounter many small waterfalls and pools. The water is so clean and fresh that Dave said we could drink it (we didn't, but I believe him). We rubbed limestone all over our bodies for a natural spa experience, this left our skin feeling so soft. We even purchased some of the limestone to help local children pay for wifi. We left our resort around 8am, getting us to the falls around 9:20 (we were staying in Negril). The ride was a little bumpy and I would NOT recommend trying to get here by yourself if you rented a car. The entrance fee was only $20 per person.
- Melposton00The transfer and excursions.Michael is a pleasant soul who is knowledgeable and passionate about his country. I have taken a couple of excursions with him and I have not been disappointed at all!!
- zoonieg00A truly memorable experienceMy wife and I have traveled to many of the Caribbean islands and always wanted to do this type of activity and so when coming to Jamaica, so many of our friends were suggesting that we go to one of the other falls on the island, however we weren't too keen on being swamped by other tourists. Fortunately since we're staying in Negril, the distance to the other falls on Jamaica's busy roads deterred us and so we opted for Mayfield after a recommendation from a couple we met in our hotel. The journey from Negril took about an hour along heavily potholed roads, but the bumpy journey was well worth it once we arrived. The entrance fee was 20 USD p/p and we were greeted by our guide Taroy, who was amazing. He was so knowledgeable about all the plants and wildlife, but above everything, he was so kind and thoughtful, looking after both of us so attentively every step of the way. A couple of words of caution: This is a fully immersive and wet experience, climbing up the falls and swimming etc, so be prepared and take the bare minimum with you. I would say that if you have mobility issues, then this is probably not the trip for you, as it requires a certain amount of agility, but your guide will adapt the route to suit your needs and abilities. The rocks have lots of grip, so finding your footing is easy, but I'd recommend swim shoes. We also had a GoPro camera which was perfect for capturing our experience and our phones were kept nice and dry in waterproof phone pouches on lanyards. We left all our other gear with our taxi driver who remained with the vehicle and waited for us. Thanks again to Taroy, who made this trip memorable experience.
- Claire K00Fantastic VisitWe had a fantastic time at Mayfield Falls! Dave our guide was informative and fun, ask for him he’s great! Not huge falls but quite and peaceful, beautiful scenery, refreshing (crystal clear) water to swim in and a great break from the beach!
- I3501SXkarenw00An Eco Paradise7 mile beach is one of the best in the world. White sand beach, soft water 85 degrees…perfect However Negril has so much more to offer… get off the beach and enjoy the eco tourism that Negril and surrounding towns have to offer. Check out Bento Fall, Missile ATV Adventure Park, Hummingbirds Garden, Blue Hole.
- Georgia L00Wonder never see to amazed me .When I reach there it was very peaceful the water calming flow and the main traction the washin5 out of 5, peace tranquility memorizing, this place is for the adventurous and people who love the being in water. Beautiful
- 819ruthg00Real Jamaican Country Life, Beautiful Scenery and a fun ATV Experience!I visited the Blue Hole and roaring river with some friends and it was quiet but very beautiful. We loved soaking in the cool calming waters. Great place to go for a relaxing day out seeing rural Jamaica and getting a taste for the local food and countryside. Marley was running the ATV tours and was so helpful. I drove up with my friends from our hotel in Ocho Rios but my GPS was faulty, so he and the manager from the Blue Hole followed me out of town so I could get onto the main road to head back to Ochi where we were staying. Marley and his team go out of their way to make sure you have a great experience on the ATVs. The location is off the beaten track so make it a full day experience and contact them in advance so everything can be arranged for you, as there is the ATV experience, blue hole, roaring river and a local restaurant all on site. Well worth the effort!
- Todd O00Amazing Day Trip Along Jamaica's South Coast with MichaelWe did the South coast experience without the Appleton Rum tour. YS Falls was gorgeous, even if we did do it the day after a hurricane glanced the North coast and the falls were roaring. Pelican Bar was definitely worth the trip and we'll do that again in the future. But the best part was just exploring the south coast with Michael. He stopped at a few roadside stands for some amazing escovitch snapper, and the many little coves we stopped at for a Red Stripe and to meet with the local fishermen. We also paired the Pelican Bar trip with a lobster dinner beforehand that was amazing. Michael has been driving for us for over five years whenever we've flown into Jamaica. We can't recommend him enough!
Buy it with
Mayfield Falls nature walk & Negril Hi-light Ricks Cafe provided by Jamaica Hidden Treasures
Product Overview: Mayfield Falls nature walk & Negril Hi-light Ricks Cafe
Number of Photos