Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-99, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pick up and drop off (including return ground transfer to Montego Bay from Negril)
- Snorkelling Gear
- Catamaran Crew
- Open Bar - Serving Rum Punch, Rum & Pepsi, Fruit Punch, Pepsi, Beer and Water
- Buffet Lunch: Grilled Jerk chicken, pasta salad, mini-festivals and sweet tray
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Entry/Admission - Jamaica
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14302P155
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes, bring water shoes and a towel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered a full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Dreamer Catamaran Montego Bay Cruise to Negril from Falmouth?
- Dreamer Catamaran Montego Bay Cruise to Negril from Falmouth price starts from $243.59. Discover and book Dreamer Catamaran Montego Bay Cruise to Negril from Falmouth on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dreamer Catamaran Montego Bay Cruise to Negril from Falmouth cancellation policy?
- Dreamer Catamaran Montego Bay Cruise to Negril from Falmouth cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dreamer Catamaran Montego Bay Cruise to Negril from Falmouth on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dreamer Catamaran Montego Bay Cruise to Negril from Falmouth?
- Dreamer Catamaran Montego Bay Cruise to Negril from Falmouth is hosted by El Sol Vida Fun Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact El Sol Vida Fun Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dreamer Catamaran Montego Bay Cruise to Negril from Falmouth on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14302P155
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Rapsody Tours, Cruises & ChartersStop: 3 hours - Admission includedHere you will cruise along the colourful coastline to Negril. Then along Negril’s Seven Mile Beach to Rick’s Café for the sunset. It offers some of the best views of Negril sunset and the entertaining cliff divers. During your sailing adventure, you will be invited to swim and snorkel from the front steps of the catamaran.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Wonderful time with my guide Lennard. Refreshing and invigorating massage under the falls. Would stay longer next t…
Our tour guide Dacia was knowledgeable funny and all around great at what she does. Recommend this tour to everybod…
Andre the Giant tour Guide rocks.
I had a blast .. My best friend an I did this excursion through Royal Caribbean. Andre the Giant was our guide and …
Had an amazing time with Grace. They treated us with such class and elegance. 10/10 recommend. They showed us the b…
New Years in Jamaica 🇯🇲
Heads down the BEST experience ever.. It’s a lot to do in one day but u won’t regret it. Big shot out to our tour g…
Really fun and spooky time!
A fun and totally spooky experience! Sophia gave us a really great tour. If you’re not a fan of haunted houses I wo…
GREAT FUN IN JAMAICAN MON!!!
This is most definitely a great deal package!!! We had fun doing everything. The waterfall climb is not hard. Zip l…
Set the precedence of my vacation!!
I had so much fun that I told everyone about the experience. Our tour guide, Ms Sophia was the star of the trip! Sh…
My sister and I did the Dunn's River Falls Climb, Ziplines, ATV, Horse Ride & Swim with Chukka in Ocho Rios. The ac…
Needs a lot of work, please improve the horses living conditions!!
The bus driver named Pari that picked us up was very inconsiderate to my husband & I on our honeymoon. We were the …
A great ocean clean beach in Jamaica!
Nice friendly beach attendants gave great service to bring you food and beverages. Clean Sand and blue water. Shutt…
Falls ATV Horseback riding adventure
We had such a good time on this tour. It’s a long day (so bring drinks and a snack for sure) and all of the guides …
Fantastic day in Ocho Rios!!!!
My wife and I booked a private shore excursion with El Sol Vida Fun Tours while we were in Ocho Rios. Lonnie was e…
Fantastic experience, a must do!
What a fantastic experience whilst on our family holiday in Ocho Rios. We are a family of 4 (2 adults and a 6 and…
Great tour with history and fun creepy experience. Our tour guide Sofia made it so fun and interesting. You reall…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dreamer catamaran couple excursion was amazing. Just phenomenal folks who helped with Great snorkeling. Decent drinks on board. Best part was their staff on the boat. Just phenomenal. If you are in Montego Bay Area, definitely try them out
Written December 11, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.