LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Jamaica Bobsled & Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Montego Bay
By El Sol Vida Fun Tours
Plan a visit to the scenic tropical Parish of St. Ann, Jamaica where your adventure will take you on one wild ride! Inspired by the famous Jamaica bobsled Olympic team, this Jamaica Bobsled Adventure Tour along with a tour of the famous Dunn's River Falls is going to be an experience to remember!
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Well-appointed Air-conditioned vehicles
- All local government taxes
- Entry/Admission - Jamaica
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14302P163
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes, and water shoes
- Bring a towel
- Minimum height of 46 inches (1.17 meters)
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs (136 kilograms)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Jamaica Bobsled & Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Montego Bay?
- Jamaica Bobsled & Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Montego Bay price starts from $260.26. Discover and book Jamaica Bobsled & Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jamaica Bobsled & Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Montego Bay cancellation policy?
- Jamaica Bobsled & Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Montego Bay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jamaica Bobsled & Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jamaica Bobsled & Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Montego Bay?
- Jamaica Bobsled & Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Montego Bay is hosted by El Sol Vida Fun Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact El Sol Vida Fun Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jamaica Bobsled & Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14302P163
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mystic Mountain Jamaica Adventure Park, Rainforest AdventuresStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Dunn's River Falls and ParkStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Wonderful time with my guide Lennard. Refreshing and invigorating massage under the falls. Would stay longer next t…
Our tour guide Dacia was knowledgeable funny and all around great at what she does. Recommend this tour to everybod…
Andre the Giant tour Guide rocks.
I had a blast .. My best friend an I did this excursion through Royal Caribbean. Andre the Giant was our guide and …
Had an amazing time with Grace. They treated us with such class and elegance. 10/10 recommend. They showed us the b…
New Years in Jamaica 🇯🇲
Heads down the BEST experience ever.. It’s a lot to do in one day but u won’t regret it. Big shot out to our tour g…
Really fun and spooky time!
A fun and totally spooky experience! Sophia gave us a really great tour. If you’re not a fan of haunted houses I wo…
GREAT FUN IN JAMAICAN MON!!!
This is most definitely a great deal package!!! We had fun doing everything. The waterfall climb is not hard. Zip l…
Set the precedence of my vacation!!
I had so much fun that I told everyone about the experience. Our tour guide, Ms Sophia was the star of the trip! Sh…
My sister and I did the Dunn's River Falls Climb, Ziplines, ATV, Horse Ride & Swim with Chukka in Ocho Rios. The ac…
Dreamer catamaran couple excursion was amazing. Just phenomenal folks who helped with Great snorkeling. Decent drin…
Needs a lot of work, please improve the horses living conditions!!
The bus driver named Pari that picked us up was very inconsiderate to my husband & I on our honeymoon. We were the …
A great ocean clean beach in Jamaica!
Nice friendly beach attendants gave great service to bring you food and beverages. Clean Sand and blue water. Shutt…
Falls ATV Horseback riding adventure
We had such a good time on this tour. It’s a long day (so bring drinks and a snack for sure) and all of the guides …
Fantastic day in Ocho Rios!!!!
My wife and I booked a private shore excursion with El Sol Vida Fun Tours while we were in Ocho Rios. Lonnie was e…
Fantastic experience, a must do!
What a fantastic experience whilst on our family holiday in Ocho Rios. We are a family of 4 (2 adults and a 6 and…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.