per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Well-appointed Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Round-trip Airport Transfer
- Complimentary Bottle of Red Stripe Beer - Arrival Only
- Complimentary Bottle of Water
- English Speaking Driver
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- When exiting the customs department of the airport, turn left and make your way to Desk 18 located in front of the Half-Moon VIP Lounge. A friendly representative will be there to greet you and check you in for your transfer.
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica Hotels in Ocho Rios, Jamaica
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14302P140
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vehicle size depending on the number of passengers. There will be no other passengers on board the vehicle with you, your family or group.
- NO STOPPING ALONG THE WAY. Unless requested by the passenger.
- Arrival / Departure instructions will be sent with Confirmation Voucher.
- Located in AIRPORT ARRIVAL LOBBY / DESK #18.
- Last minute bookings accepted.
- Travel in air condition comfort.
- Complimentary beverages on arrival transfers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Ocho Rios Hotels Private Roundtrip Airport Transfer from Montego Bay(MBJ)?
- Ocho Rios Hotels Private Roundtrip Airport Transfer from Montego Bay(MBJ) price starts from $140.00. Discover and book Ocho Rios Hotels Private Roundtrip Airport Transfer from Montego Bay(MBJ) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ocho Rios Hotels Private Roundtrip Airport Transfer from Montego Bay(MBJ) cancellation policy?
- Ocho Rios Hotels Private Roundtrip Airport Transfer from Montego Bay(MBJ) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ocho Rios Hotels Private Roundtrip Airport Transfer from Montego Bay(MBJ) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ocho Rios Hotels Private Roundtrip Airport Transfer from Montego Bay(MBJ)?
- Ocho Rios Hotels Private Roundtrip Airport Transfer from Montego Bay(MBJ) is hosted by El Sol Vida Fun Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact El Sol Vida Fun Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ocho Rios Hotels Private Roundtrip Airport Transfer from Montego Bay(MBJ) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Ocho Rios Hotels Private Roundtrip Airport Transfer from Montego Bay(MBJ)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Ocho Rios Hotels Private Roundtrip Airport Transfer from Montego Bay(MBJ) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14302P140
Reserve your spot
About the operator
El Sol Vida Fun Tours
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Joined in May 2013
#18 of 134 Outdoor Activities in Ocho Rios
- 320jeanettep00Missed itThe rating is the results of Orbitz/Expedia booking the experience at a time the facility was not even open in December. We found out by getting an email from the local provider saying they were closed until January. Not much time to find another activity that’s not already booked. Oh well.
- A3136SNjoelg00hohumBradford was a great escort. However; there really is no tour. Only pointed out the oldest church in Jamaica. The "tour" is just the 45 minute drive from Falmouth to Montego Bay. The beach is nice. The tour comes with admission to the beach, but chairs and umbrellas are extra ($7 a piece).
- dariac72000Broken boogyWe got this booked with the Royal Caribbean on our cruise. We paid in advance to Royal Caribbean. When we get there we found out we need to buy locker for 10$, we had to insure car for 10$. And at the end we got a broken car. Was stopping all the time. Had engine light on it and the worked had to push us with his car to get going. Staff was lovely but equipment in very bad condition. Someone on the top is taking all the money and doesn't look after and doesn't replace old broken equipments.
- sbaileyb00Amazing Carnival cruise excursionMJ was amazing!!!! The whole crew is amazing. Half my party was scared of heights and then we had a 6 year old. I can not say anything bad. The whole family had a blast.
- GoPlaces5875003159700Awesome experienceLoved everything about this I can’t express how fun it was I enjoyed everything my guides were awesome and I felt special they took more pics of me than everyone in my group so yes A GREAT EXPERIENCE
- 589kenpp00Great experienceIt was great experience. Pick up and drop off worked great and we had fun with boat activities.The staff was friendly and music was great as well
- gadget15100Have a swimGreat trip value for the money the staff are great this is how second time there and it was just a good as the first
- Marcoen v00Great Tour and GuideWe took a trip from Ocho Rios to Blue Hole and White River tubing tour. The guide we had was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. We had a private guide who showed us the land, and even stopped and certain places to show and smell the local flora. During the activities he made sure our belongings were safe and waited for us to be picked up immediately.
- islandtours_transfer00wonderful river experiencenothing less than a great local Jamaican experience in the hill of St. Ann, my guest had a great time walking in the cool river and riding ATV bikes through the hills.
- Andrea P00Natural beauty on the Rio GrandeMichael our expert rafter took us along the Rio and having decades of experience, thrilled us with navigating his raft through rapids and calm waters gliding for 2 ½ hours sharing stories of all the famous people he has hosted over the years. Sean Connery, Beyoncé, Daniel Craig, the list goes on. We stopped for a cold red stripe at the big rock bar, enjoyed several swims along the way, the nature, the beauty and the history of rafting which started with delivering bananas to town and Errol Flynn came and suggested to add a seat to the raft and people would pay for that experience. Tourism flourished from there. A completely unique experience, bring sun coverage and a bathing suit. A truly great time!!
- B6301WXjasonm00Great experience, big up Janine Hanson and tour guide DanielleGreat experience from start to finish, world class, great history lesson, refreshing to see the transition from slavery to a business that employees thousands and a significant contributor to the Jamaican economy and Tourism product. Ask for the Manager Janine Hanson and tour guide Danielle they were great. The gift shop is loaded as well, if you are a rummer you will love it.
- nmirenda4131900A Great TimeDriver was great, gave us some history and places to go. The experiences where amazing and beautiful:)
- Explore1029083064100A Memorable Ziplining Experience!Miguel and his team were amazing, knowledgeable and patient with our group of 8. I appreciated the comedic edge they added to the experience to ease the anxiousness of some of the members of our group. The footbridge gave us an amazing overhead view of Dunn’s River Falls and climbers. I just wish I was brave enough to take photos from that vantage point. The encouragement from the guides throughout the excursion helped us loosen up and fully enjoy the experience. Miguel took the time to patiently assist zipliners who were more anxious than others, myself specifically. You have the option of flying on 3 or 7 lines which are moderately priced. We chose the 3 lines and footbridge and still had a thrilling experience. I would definitely do it again and recommend others to visit Falls Flyer Ziplines at Dunn’s River Falls while in Ocho Rios!
- sharondenham00Dirty placeWent to decameron in Sept solo food was horrible not much of it. fruit was tinned they put sliced lemons out as fruit .they run out of drink .they took cocktail list down because they had very few drinks to make them .my room had a shower mat in that was covered in mould bathroom ceiling covered in mould ..there was a man there who stalked me and other guests and didn't do anything for 2 days then he was removed to mental hospital he bite someone's face it was a nightmare would never go back don't recommend this place to anyone
- Jennifer L00It's was some what a goo d timeThe driver was awesome, and the zip line men and waterfall guys were awesome, very friendly, and funny. When it came to horseback riding and the weigh in i was 5 lbs over weight limit because on my 5 was under weight limit, and that's why i booked it. They wouldn't let me go or refund me some of my money back. The lady doing the weigh-in was really rude. Othe than that we had a blast.
Buy it with
Ocho Rios Hotels Private Roundtrip Airport Transfer from Montego Bay(MBJ) provided by El Sol Vida Fun Tours
Product Overview: Ocho Rios Hotels Private Roundtrip Airport Transfer from Montego Bay(MBJ)
Number of Photos