Private One-Way Airport Transfer from Montego Bay
By ViaEman's Transfers and Tours
Arrange for a stress-free ride to or from Sangster's International Airport in Montego Bay with this private transfer service. Travel in comfort, in style, like a VIP. Enjoy hassle-free service and instant confirmation when you book. No waiting in a taxi line, travel with your small group of no more than 4 in an air-conditioned vehicle, where you will relax and enjoy complimentary refreshments en route to, or from, your hotel or villa. Enjoy the ease of hustle and bustle of traveling, make your trip comfortable and relaxing.
per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Hotel/airport pickup or drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private transfer
- One-way private transfer
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We also do pick ups from vacation rentals such as airbnbs and villas. Please provide your exact pick up location in the special requirements section or contact us.
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Montego Bay, Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica
- Negril, Jamaica
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Falmouth, Jamaica
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa, Point, Lucea, Jamaica
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 28234P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Private transfer service available 24 hours, seven days a week
- Note: If your are using the Club Mo Bay VIP Lounge, please notify us at time of booking in the special requirements section.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private One-Way Airport Transfer from Montego Bay?
- Private One-Way Airport Transfer from Montego Bay price starts from $21.34. Discover and book Private One-Way Airport Transfer from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private One-Way Airport Transfer from Montego Bay cancellation policy?
- Private One-Way Airport Transfer from Montego Bay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private One-Way Airport Transfer from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private One-Way Airport Transfer from Montego Bay?
- Private One-Way Airport Transfer from Montego Bay is hosted by ViaEman's Transfers and Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ViaEman's Transfers and Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private One-Way Airport Transfer from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private One-Way Airport Transfer from Montego Bay?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 9m. Discover and book Private One-Way Airport Transfer from Montego Bay on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 28234P20
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Stress free way to experience Negril from MoBay
This was a stress free way to experience Negril from MoBay in one day. We left our resort at 9am and got back aroun…
Amazing day out touring the island with plenty of stops. No rushing and happy to assist with all requests. Definite…
Expensive extra .. poor quality
Was late arrival at MoBay due to landslide and due to covid no self service so we waited and waited !!! Eventually …
Private Negril Day Trip
Noel was a great host! Friendly and prompt. We'll definitely be contacting him on our next trip. He went out of hi…
Noel was amazing! He brought us all around Montego Bay and showed us some great places to visit. He also brought us…
Great vibes Great Food
Ricks Cafe is a must when traveling to Jamaica. Amazing views, great food, good music. Fun times, it’s a quintessen…
Great Customer Service
Noel was very kind, respectful, and knowledgeable. Our roundtrip from and to the airport went very smoothly.He gave…
Our guide / driver Clive was amazing! Couldn’t have asked for a better person to show us Jamaica! Ricks cafe was th…
Clive was extremely helpful!
A great experience overall. We decided to not do Rick’s cafe and spend extra time at the 7 mile beach instead! Cliv…
Great Negril Private Trip
This trip was great my driver was on time , professional,very reasonable price wise and very resourceful and inform…
10/10 would recommend!
10/10! Our private tour was amazing! He picked us up in the hotel lobby and helped us with our bags. The car was cl…
Beach and cliff jump
It was an amazing experience ! They postponed our trip for 1 day because it was fully booked but the experience end…
Day trip from Montego Bay to Negril was great. Driver Noel Griffiths and I set a time and he was on time so I knew …
Fun Day but Bad Communication
Communication before the tour was horrible. Sent multiple emails and WhatsApp messages with no response. Finally, I…
Wouldn't let us in
Don't know what there deal was on Jan 4th in the morning but they were not letting anyone in. Is was sort of BS in…