Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-75, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Freeport Commercial Centre, F349+JC2, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30742P20
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Don't forget a towel, camera and extra cash for the different attractions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Mystic Mountain Sky explorer and Canopy Zip Line?
- Mystic Mountain Sky explorer and Canopy Zip Line price starts from $256.42. Discover and book Mystic Mountain Sky explorer and Canopy Zip Line on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mystic Mountain Sky explorer and Canopy Zip Line cancellation policy?
- Mystic Mountain Sky explorer and Canopy Zip Line cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mystic Mountain Sky explorer and Canopy Zip Line on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mystic Mountain Sky explorer and Canopy Zip Line?
- Mystic Mountain Sky explorer and Canopy Zip Line is hosted by Thelga's Jamaica Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Thelga's Jamaica Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mystic Mountain Sky explorer and Canopy Zip Line on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Mystic Mountain Sky explorer and Canopy Zip Line?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Mystic Mountain Sky explorer and Canopy Zip Line on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30742P20
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Thelga's Jamaica Tours
Montego Bay, Jamaica
- johnbU2416YE00Jamaica Ricks Cafe ReviewThe hostess just wasn’t very accommodating are friendly. Other than that we enjoyed the experience.
- Adam W00Great ExperienceIt’s a short easy ride from Montego Bay and our driver was very nice and pleasant throughout. Although the tour in the lagoon itself is pretty short - maybe 30 minutes - it still is a great experience. Do not get the photos from the local operatives- I paid for them and they never emailed the photos to me.
- 789kimmyg00Unforgettable experienceI had Shackera as my bartender, she was so warm, friendly yet extremely professional. I experienced games time with Greg and this other browned eyes guy (totally forgot his alias) but he was so funny. Overall I had an amazing time and they made my day by making us laugh. I can't wait to meet those staff again. Thank you for your warm Jamaican professionalism. Kim.
- sebertaf00Best Place to visit in Ocho RiosDj Greg and DJ Chris was amazing…They entertain the guest and know how to work the crowd…This is my second visit. My first visit I won the beer contest and the second one i won the one with the tennis ball. This is a great place to take your family including small children.
- SamNicolaides00Buy at least One bottle.Booked as part of a tour along with the Black River Safari & YS Falls. It was a long day and the journey from our hotel was a bit of a jaunt but was well worth it. The Appletons Estate was amazing inside and out. When we arrived we were shown to a fabulous bar area where we enjoyed a delicious Rum cocktail. We were then introduced to our Guide who showed us around the estate and filled us in with the history of Appleton. Finished of the tour with a very enjoyable rum tasting session and a trip to their store when we purchased a few very reasonably priced bottles of rum.
- yeahmontraveller00Unforgettable Experience with Bob MarleyThis was my 1st time to Jamaica, the Bob Marley Tour left me in awe. The moment you enter the 9 Mile Compound , you become spiritually engulfed. Our tour guide, Curtis, enriched our knowledge of who Bob Marley really was. To see the birthplace and final resting place a such a great legend was an unforgettable experience.
- 205mandys00Interesting experienceFantastic trip. Amazed how the water glows when touched. Very interesting. Take water shoes though because it's not deep and the bottom is mud. Horrible feeling. Well worth the money
- Retab424100AWESOME EXPERIENCEMy family and I recently visited Ocho Rios, Jamaica. We went on a few tours with the help of Barry Tours Jamaica. Barry, our driver, was incredible. He took his time to show my family and I around and help us find bargains. Barry also took us water rafting and tubing. It was truly a phenomenal experience and I am so grateful for his kindness, patience, and amazing sense of humor. I would highly recommend Barry Tours Jamaica.
- trishanav00BEST EXPERIENCEThank you Berry for the best experience you given me an my family . I appreciate you for everything I could ask for a better driver
- 1ecinnabon00Need refundAwful experience, I been trying to reach out contact tour company to obtain refund, after we brought the tickets, we called the tour company they told us that Ricks Cafe was closed! Mind you it wasn’t closed, I want my refund thanks!!
- DJCervellino00Rick's Cafe is a a must if in NegrilRick’s café is a must see for any visitors to Negril. Rick’s is a short taxi ride from the resorts in Negril. If you are in Montego Bay expect 1 ½ hours or more depending on traffic. From Sandals in Negril to Rick’s via taxi was 40$ round trip –US. We tipped as well-Taxi drivers are willing to come back and pick you up at an agreed upon time. They are very accommodating. Taxi’s are easily accessible at Sandals and I’m sure other resorts will accommodate you too. Cliff jumping is by patrons (they do have life guards on duty) They also have a pool and cabana’s to lounge and enjoy a cocktail, lunch or dinner. The food was very good-great fried shrimp and jerk chicken kabobs. Original cocktails were excellent -I had a Jamaican Me Crazy & Rick’s frozen Rum Runner- Don’t bother to carry water as they will make you pour it out-bummer. We had a canister that keeps the ice and water cold for hours. Since ice melts in a heartbeat in the Jamaican heat. We had to pour it out and settle for water in a glass. Enjoy the live music that starts at sunset! Great service, tunes, and opportunities for photos. Remember this is Jamaica time so service is great for Jamaica time! If traveling by sea is an option and you can take a boat from your resort you will have the opportunity to see the island and see Rick’s from a different perspective. Then dock and cliff jump, eat, drink, and swim. Rick's is a colorful tourist spot with great views of the ocean. Don't forget the gift shop for your t-shirt!!
- LoveLife7200Just DO itEXCELLENT day trip! Our driver Byron picked my hubby and I up on Feb 6 at 1:30pm on the dot at our resort. He was very professional and a safe driver. The drive there was exactly 2 hours from Montego Bay but coming back seems a little faster since it wasn’t as much traffic. Rick’s Cafe was so much fun, the FOOD was good and the drinks! Don’t listen to the bad reviews.. go there a experience it for yourself. I’m happy we didn’t listen and went! Will be going back again!
- 36sheliag00Beautiful Sunset!!!From cliff jumping to the perfect sunset, Rick's Cafe offers a perfect ending to a Jamaican day. The atmosphere encompassed the laid-back Jamaican vibe. The food, drink, music, and fun were amazing!!!
- Getaway57933000Bamboo raft trip on the Martha BraeThe trip on the raft was relaxing and enjoyable. The raft captain was skilled and charming. However, the long wait to start spoiled the outing, as we stood around in the hot sun with biting mosquitoes while the passengers from cruise ships were given precedence over us. The five or ten minutes our driver said we would have to wait stretched to well over and hour, for me, my husband and a family with 3 young kids. The lady in the office was unfriendly and impolite. Not recommended for seniors like us or young children if you have to wait longer than 10/15 minutes.
- aveanddad00A must do in JamaicaHired a driver for the two of us which was excellent compared to being on a big bus. This attraction was very well organized where a guide takes you thru all the falls and jumping areas. They will take your camera/phone and take lots of great pics and video. You do need runners or water shoes. $15 a person well worth it.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2019 • Friends
THE CREW WAS AMAZING !!! it was a group of roughly 8 men instructing. We were engaged the whole time the men work extremely well together they keep even the frightened people laughing and helped them conquer their fears ! Had a blast, I would definitely do it again and I recommend everyone to do it at least once!!!!
Written October 1, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you for your review, Its always a pleasure knowing that our guests enjoy every bit of their experience.
Written October 2, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Mystic Mountain Sky explorer and Canopy Zip Line provided by Thelga's Jamaica Tours
Product Overview: Mystic Mountain Sky explorer and Canopy Zip Line
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos