Kingston Private Van Airport Transfers Kingston Airport Location NMIA to Hotels across Jamaica. Exclusive Private Van Transportation Service From Kingston Airport to Ocho Rios Kingston , Runaway bay, and Port Antonio Hotels . Private Airport Van Capacity 1-4 persons with Luggage to Ocho Rios Hotels and Port Antonio Villas . Private Driver for your arrival in Jamaica to Your Ocho Rios Hotels and Return Taxi service Kingston Airport from Your Hotels , Worry Free Booking for Your Kinsgston airport cab in Jamaica.
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 90–240 minutes
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- One-way private transfer
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Norman Manley International Airport, W6PC+FC, Port Royal, Jamaica
- Norman Manley Airport, Kingston Jamaica
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10145P38
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Private Airport Van from Kingston?
- Private Airport Van from Kingston price starts from $340.00. Discover and book Private Airport Van from Kingston on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Airport Van from Kingston cancellation policy?
- Private Airport Van from Kingston cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Airport Van from Kingston on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Airport Van from Kingston?
- Private Airport Van from Kingston is hosted by Express Travel Jamaica. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Express Travel Jamaica on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Airport Van from Kingston on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Airport Van from Kingston?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Private Airport Van from Kingston on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10145P38
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atNorman Manley International AirportOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byKingston Parish
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Express Travel Jamaica
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Joined in March 2019
#14 of 78 Nightlife in Montego Bay
- OmiefromTexas00Catamaran cruise with snorkeling fun for the familyMy family did the reggae catamaran and snorkeling tour for the family from Beaches Negril. It was a first snorkeling tour for some of us. Our snorkeling guide, Travees, was excellent and showed us beautiful fish. Our whole family loved the trip including the scenic shores, food, music, and Margaritaville. A highlight of our trip!
- Leia300Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkelling with Elmo and Captain Junior in NegrilWe met up with Elmo’s Glass Bottom Boat and Captain Junior at Long Beach on Negril’s Seven Mile Beach. The crew was pleasant, patient and very knowledgeable about the local reefs. The boat was cozy so it fit the four of us well. It was a 15 minute ride out to the reef and then we snorkelled work about an hour while the crew swam with us. They showed us amazing fish, corals, sea turtles and a sunken pirate cannon and anchor.
- T9569YZdylanh00Family’sWhen staying at the pool, Vinessa came up to us and offered us to get us some drinks. So did she our whole holiday. Lovely zani also make our stay a great one love how he carry the drinks around on his head we love this resort everything was 👍.
- dyamond2100Great birthday tripI had a really good time this trip . All the staff was amazing. This is my first time at this resort but it definitely won’t be my last . Thanks Royalton!!!
- C333FDkenr00Fantastic Diving Experience with Attentive and Patient InstructorsAndre and Dusty were very attentive and patient instructors/guides. They were knowledgable and devoted the necessary time to make sure we were comfortable. I would highly recommend them for beginners and novices. Job well done for a fantastic diving experience. Keep it up!
- epochsee00This was a lot of fun and well run.I went on this two tank dive with my son in law. We visited Redding reef. (70ft 20 min) and Paradise reef (40 ft 40 min) and had a lot of fun. Saw many species of tropical fish including a puffer fish and many lion fish (which are considered to be pests and detrimental to the reef). Sheena was a knowledgeable and friendly dive master. The dive was run through Kelly’s dive shop. I definitely recommend.
- Pezgirl35300Excellent service for beginnersHad a wonderful experience with Liam this morning trying out scuba driving for the first time in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Liam took his time guiding me through the process and ensuring my comfort and confidence throughout the journey. I was able to experience a whole new world beneath the water. Will definitely rebook with PADI when I return.
- jpinsight00Great value diving with knowledgeable outfitScuba caribe based at Rui Oche Rio’s is a great experience. Knowledgeable instructors (thanks Liam & Dusty) safe environment to refresh skills or more challenging dives- all there and straight off the hotel beach too. May have to devote another day
- M5935YQkimberlym00Birthday vibezMy favourite part of my stay was the customer services I received at the bar. The servers made my day with the none stop entertainment. Carlos ,Anthony and vinessa make our day also britney from the lobby bar took good care of us .
- Q8104DOfabianm00Wedding groupGreat place 👌 awesome people the vibe at this place top notched for me i alongside the group are diamond clubs member we enjoyed every moment at this place nadine,vinessa and steven thank for your service.
- Travel270190500Amazing PADI instructorBancroft was a patient and understanding PADI instructor. My husband and I got open water certified and Bancroft was super flexible with the open water dive times. He even scheduled a private dive for us to help me get acquainted with the open water since I had never done that before. Highly recommend scuba with Bancroft and for everyone to check out the beautiful aquatic life in Jamaica!
- 407jasminei00Chill pool barGreat 👍🏾 friend trip we enjoyed every moment at this place staff very friendly and take care of your every need shout out to Vinese,nevrene,kezena and anthony for a wonderful time.
- Q465BProhans00Chill pool barMy vacation at this resort was the best I travel around to many different resort but this one is the bomb so far staff go out of there way to make your stay a memorable one Vinessa, antonette, clifroy, Kezena and kimesha thank for your service.
- 129johnnyw00Cool!This was a good excursion. I felt there were too many people on the catamaran (60+). The transport from the catamaran to Ricks Cafe had to make two trips it was so many people. The time spent at Ricks was too short. There wasn't enough time to order and eat your food. We actually had to cancel our food order because it wasn't ready in time for us to return to the catamaran. The snorkeling portion of this cruise didn't last long enough either. The coral reefs were beautiful!
- L7209SLanniew00Love my vacation!!!!The grounds of the hotel was breath taking, the ambiance relaxes me and ignite my soul. The staff was very friendly and willing to help. Also, not to mention the food! dolcevita on the beach overlooking the ocean was my favorite restaurant... big up Ralston form house keeping and Kadian from house keeping. Further, the manager Jordan you are warm,welcoming approachable and everything a manager should be. gibbsjatours.com took care of all my transportation needs they took me to Blue Hole and Bob Marley and I absolutely loved it!!!!! Paul the driver was knowledgeable and sociable and I highly recommend him for your transportation needs.