Dunn's River Tour from Falmouth
By Byron's Jamaica Tours
We start your shore excursion with pickup directly from the Falmouth Cruise Port or hotel lobby. A relaxing ride in an air conditioned vehicle takes you along the beautiful, picturesque north coast of Jamaica. En route, your knowledgeable driver/tour guide will highlight different points of interest, while sharing information about Jamaican history and lifestyle. On reaching Dunns River, your driver will assist you in getting your tickets to allow entry into the falls. Enjoy the cool plunge into pools formed naturally in the river rocks and the waterfalls which are gently in some places and thunderous in others. Activities at Dunns River include climbing the falls, enjoying the rich flora and manicured lawns and relaxing on the beach. After the falls, you may choose to pause for lunch at a local restaurant (at your own expense). When it is all over, we will take you back to the Falmouth Cruise Ship Terminal or hotel lobby, ending your trip where it began. .
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- You are responsible to purchase your own lunch. The driver will stop at Scotchies.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Exit the cruise terminal, take the walk path on the right; go past the clock, then Margaritaville. Walk for about a minute. At the end of the shops, look to the right for a single white tent, your driver will be waiting under the tent for you.
- Falmouth Cruise Ship Pier, F8VX+6C8, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica Exit the cruise terminal, through GATE NO. 3 unto the main road. Turn right and walk towards the JN building next to the Court House. You will find your driver with the Byron's Jamaica Tours Sign.
- Falmouth Cruise Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72318P32
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Dunn's River Tour from Falmouth?
- Dunn's River Tour from Falmouth price starts from $147.70. Discover and book Dunn's River Tour from Falmouth on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dunn's River Tour from Falmouth cancellation policy?
- Dunn's River Tour from Falmouth cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dunn's River Tour from Falmouth on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dunn's River Tour from Falmouth?
- Dunn's River Tour from Falmouth is hosted by Byron's Jamaica Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Byron's Jamaica Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dunn's River Tour from Falmouth on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Dunn's River Tour from Falmouth?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Dunn's River Tour from Falmouth on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72318P32
- You'll start atFalmouth Cruise Ship PierOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Dunn's River Falls and ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2ScotchiesStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Our group of 5 took a tour with Byron's Jamaica Tours. Scott was our tour guide. We did a highlight tour of Montego…
Jamaican hospitality at it’s best!
We booked a return airport transfer from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios for our family of 4. Both of our drivers, Dinga f…
Byron was amazing from booking to drop off. We would strongly recommend using them for private transfers. We stayed…
Jamaica - land of wood and water!
Jamaica has so many natural beauty spots - Martha Brae river is no exception. There was rain on the day of our raft…
Friendly reliable airport transportation
Great service! Staff was waiting for us when we exited the airport and our car arrived within minutes. I was given …
BEST TIME! Thank you Byron's Jamaica Tour
Recently returned from Montego Bay Jamaica for my birthday trip. We had the best time. Byron's Jamaica Tours was t…
Highly Recommend Byron's Jamaica Tours
love coming to Jamaica and we always use Byron's Jamaica Tours. They are the absolute best. They make sure we alwa…
Rosehall Great House
We use Byron's Jamaican Tours every time we go to Jamaica, never been disappointed, he and his staff are friendly, …
Best Driver a solo, family or group could ever need...
My number 1, driver for 6 years and I love his service even when he's personally unavailable he makes sure I'm well…
Easy to find, friendly staff, driver was great. Would use again and would recommend to friends and family
Five stars, highly recommend Byron Jamaican Tours, amazing customer service
Byron and his staff were on top of all my emails and requests. I highly recommend. It was easy to find them at the…
Byron is the best!
If you want someone reliable, respectful, on time, very nice and great with communication, pls book with Byron! An…
Unfortunately, customs sucked, 2 hours after we landed, we finally stepped outside and headed directly over to Mont…
Would definitely recommend and book again. They were prompt, professional, down to earth and very personable. Grea…
Great service, reliable!
We used Byron's for our airport transfers last month, and everything was great. They were responsive to my message…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I am a very experienced traveler and (prior to COVID), would take two-three domestic/international trips every year. I can honestly say that Byron is not only one of the most accommodating drivers I've ever come across, but he's an amazing spirt and human being as well. His entire staff are prompt, courteous, and VERY professional. He made our stay seamless and our trip very memorable. I will CONTINUE to recommend him to all of the many folks I know that travel to/from yard.
Written November 19, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.