per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1h 10m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round Trip (if purchased)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we will wait for you even if your flight gets delayed.
- Kingston, Jamaica
- Kingston, Jamaica
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138355P60
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Kingston Airport Transfer to Ocho Rios Hotels?
- Kingston Airport Transfer to Ocho Rios Hotels price starts from $215.00. Discover and book Kingston Airport Transfer to Ocho Rios Hotels on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kingston Airport Transfer to Ocho Rios Hotels cancellation policy?
- Kingston Airport Transfer to Ocho Rios Hotels cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kingston Airport Transfer to Ocho Rios Hotels on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kingston Airport Transfer to Ocho Rios Hotels?
- Kingston Airport Transfer to Ocho Rios Hotels is hosted by Jamaica Mesmerizing Tours Limited. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jamaica Mesmerizing Tours Limited on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kingston Airport Transfer to Ocho Rios Hotels on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Kingston Airport Transfer to Ocho Rios Hotels?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 10m. Discover and book Kingston Airport Transfer to Ocho Rios Hotels on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138355P60
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Jamaica Mesmerizing Tours Limited
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Joined in April 2019
#23 of 290 Outdoor Activities in Montego Bay
- Sarahkelly6700Poor eveningSadly not the experience we were sold or was expecting , it was coach loads of people pushing and shoving to get on the boats , we’re we went to middle of lagoon, and told to jump off into dark , unlit waters, to see this phenomenon, Not good for me as I’m not a good enough swimmer for that , we were told we could walk in from the shore line , then go on the boat , Very disappointed, as I was looking forward to this trip
- H2926HLdavidb00dont miss doing thisone of our favourite excursions, so tranquil and relaxing. its a must do and something i would do again should i ever re visit jamaica.
- Drstaceyp00A must do in Jamaica!We loved this place! Definitely a must see! Myself and my husband took our eldest two (aged 9&6) and they were absolutely fascinated. Life preservers were provided and we had about half an hour in the water which was really warm and glowed a brilliant blue. The colours are very difficult to capture on your phone camera so we did but the ones taken by the official photographer (after a bit of bargaining!)
- kurtfQ8116JY00Luminous night in JamaicaWe booked our excursion with Obrian at the resort, he was extremely helpful finding something that worked for us. In addition to that the driver and the crew on the boat were very nice. We enjoyed ourselves very much. I would recommend this experience!!!
- Getaway78707600Great experience! Highly recommend!Our last night in Jamaica we did the Luminous Lagoon experience. Left at 5:30pm and back at hotel around 8pm, 30 minute drive. Nice and quick and smooth. We arrived and checked in, had a free run punch and waited in an open air concert hall type pier, two locals danced on the stage. We boarded our boat with about 30 people and headed out into the dark. Once out on the water we had a great time, swam for 15 or so minutes in the 4’ deep murky brackish water with the glowing blue plankton. Very very cool! They take photos from the boat because your phone cannot capture it - we tried. When you return on land you can buy them for $25 and they airdrop the photos to your device. All in all my wife’s highlight of the entire trip, short, exactly what we were sold, extremely cool, and a smooth experience on our last night. Highly recommend visiting if in Jamaica!
- kimdW2157QW00Something to do onceOur guide was awesome and the limestone leg massage was amazing. The actual raft ride was very short and we kept stopping for people to try and sell us stuff. Kind of disappointed in the actual raft ride. Be sure and take extra money for the tipping of the guide and leg massage and bathroom attendant. The drive up to the river in the mountains was beautiful.
- 81OkieGirl00Don’t get on the boat first! You won’t get any time in the water!I wanted to love this tour. The concept is amazing but the execution stinks. The tour bus takes you to a restaurant and bar. I saw no food there and the only drink being served at the bar was rum punch. While you await your boat tour they have two dancers entertaining. I thought they’d be authentic Jamaican dancers but it was just two girls dancing to the Cha Cha slide. But none of this is the reason for my 1 star review. When it was our groups turn to get on the boat, our family happened to be first to board. If you’re first to board you’ll be directed to the front of the boat. Big mistake! #1 you can’t really see any of the cool blue water created by the boat motor. #2 when it comes time to swim you’ll be the last off. We had about 20 mins swim time for our group. It took 18 mins to get all the passengers off. So my 12 year old daughter who’d been the one who wanted to come and and so excited about this, got TWO MINS in the water before being called back in. TWO MINUTES of water time, 4 hours of our time including the bus ride to and from and $400 spent for 4 people to go. My husband and I were beyond mad that she only got 2 mins in the water. We bought the $25 pics so she can at least show her friends the experience on Instagram. 🤦🏼♀️
- Trail1774614703200The blue water after dark caused by the reaction of movement with the algae creating kinetic energy.The meal of jerk chicken, rice and peas was poor as it was dry and overcooked. the rum punch was really nice. There were only about 8 boats on the lagoon and we were allowed to swim for around 30 minutes. As we left to return to the jetty the pilot spun around in a full circle causing a blue swirl of water in the boat's wake. This is a unique, probably once in a lifetime experience as there are very few parts of the world where this phenomenon can be experienced. I would recommend this trip which can also be combined with an afternoon on the Martha Brae rafting trip.
- bonitam54500Jumping into the Light"Luminous was truly a unique experience. Drifting in the heart of the lagoon, we glowed like fireflies. The floor had a mossy texture, so wearing shoes is advisable if you're sensitive to a slimy feel. Our driver handled the delay gracefully, and the boat crew was competent. They offered photography services at $20 per person." If you cannot swim, life jackets are available. The lagoon is 5-8 feet deep. We will definitely try again.
- jessicafS6995RO00Very pleasant! Would do again!We had a great time! Our driver, Damian, was so kind and attentive and extra careful as I was 31 weeks pregnant at the time we did this tour. The rafting was a really relaxing experience and we got to have a nice conversation with our raft captain about life in Jamaica and the rafting industry. Would definitely recommend this outing.
- 445ashd00Great your company!We booked this company for the Dunn's river falls and bamboo rafting from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios.......had Mr Kevin as our driver, he was great and took good care of us. We had a fun time! Would definitely recommend
- Olivia2839100Amazing and Luxurious!!! Go ahead and book you will not be disappointed!!!My husband and I had a great time! The raft driver was nice. I got a limestone massage, jerk chicken, cabbage, peas and rice, beer and rum punch! The guys work very hard so please tip them. The raft driver made sure I did not fall getting on and off the raft his name was Jazz, he is a Rasta and he was very knowledgeable about the community. My tour driver did a fantastic job also. He was knowledgeable about Jamaica and Montego Bay. He made the ride fun and made sure we were safe and told us who to buy from to get good quality food and memorabilia. We set up to have him pick us up for our next excursion because our experience was so incredible! Great job Trip Advisor for partnering with great people! 20 out of 10 would recommend!!!
- U2695KDdeborahf00Totally worldwide and AmazingThis experience was amazing. We took our mom to Jamaica for her 75th birthday and it was the best trip ever. The bamboo rafting your was so amazing. Pearson was so amazing. He was a blessng and a joy to be around. He went and got us fresh coconut and the bamboo straws to drink to juice. Afterwards, he spoke of his joys to see people happy. I truly admire how his joys of living. Great experience and great job. Blessings to all who share their talents at the bamboo rafting tours at Montego Bay.
- 165chevyp00Carlos & kemar- ThankyouCarlos and Kemar!!! The best in the business. The second time we have chosen Mezmerizing tours! We always have the best experience with you guys. Always happy and always make the best memories. You guys always make sure we are well taken care of and have enjoyed the day to the maximum! Everything we ask of you, you guys did your best to do to it! Jamaica wouldn’t be the same without you! One love ❤️ Highly recommend! 10 outta 10🇯🇲
- JackiePJP00Awesome tour!!Our captain Odell Miller was awesome! He was very knowledgeable and taught us a lot!! We learned so many important things from him about the tress as we pasted by!!
Buy it with
Kingston Airport Transfer to Ocho Rios Hotels provided by Jamaica Mesmerizing Tours Limited
Product Overview: Kingston Airport Transfer to Ocho Rios Hotels
Number of Photos