Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Excellent value for money
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Location Name: From elected Hotels in Port au Prince
- Haiti, Haiti
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60478P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up and drop off from hotels in Port au Prince
- Please bring comfortable clothing, closed shoes, bathing suit and towel, sunscreen, camera, extra money for tips, souvenirs and pictures
- Not recommended for guests with heart condition, reduced mobility, disabled, or pregnant women
- Minimum age: 8
- Pickup from International Airport need an arrangement before trip day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Bassin Bleu waterfalls adventure in Jacmel from PAP Haiti?
- Bassin Bleu waterfalls adventure in Jacmel from PAP Haiti price starts from $141.03. Discover and book Bassin Bleu waterfalls adventure in Jacmel from PAP Haiti on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bassin Bleu waterfalls adventure in Jacmel from PAP Haiti cancellation policy?
- Bassin Bleu waterfalls adventure in Jacmel from PAP Haiti cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bassin Bleu waterfalls adventure in Jacmel from PAP Haiti on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bassin Bleu waterfalls adventure in Jacmel from PAP Haiti?
- Bassin Bleu waterfalls adventure in Jacmel from PAP Haiti is hosted by Eagle Tours & Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eagle Tours & Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bassin Bleu waterfalls adventure in Jacmel from PAP Haiti on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60478P5
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Eagle Tours & Adventures
Joined in November 2017
#2 of 5 Transportation in Port-au-Prince
- sonjaq4300Tour descriptions needs to be adjustedFirst of all I need to say that I took this tour mid March of 2023 during a time of national crisis and turmoil. The entirety of the tour lasted not more than 2 hours instead of the 6 hours as described in the ad. That was a very sad pill to swallow because I do believe that the description of the tour needs to be adjusted! Besides the museum in the capital and a drive through Petion-Ville there was not much else to be seen or done. For safety reasons I was not allowed to leave the car, again, while I appreciate the concern, I wish I was made aware ahead of time. The price to be paid for the tour should also be adjusted. I had to pay full price for a 6 hour tour. That is simply unacceptable.
- oooitsaj00Avoid this tour companyI fully paid for the Citadelle Laferrier & Sans Souci Palace Half Day tour a week in advance scheduled for February 19, 2022. On the 18th in the morning, Pierre and I exchanged Whatsapp messages, confirming pickup for the tour next day at 9am. However, later at 6pm, he sends me a message cancelling the tour, claiming that his drivers are scared of being kidnapped in Cap Haitien and that it was not safe for me to do the tour. This last minute cancellation was incredibly unprofessional. He had one week to inform me but he chooses to tell me the night before the scheduled tour. Also, he really dragged his feet on refunding me on Viator. If he knew he had to cancel, he should have refunded me on the spot. Instead, it took him over 3 hours to refund me (during those 3 hours, I had to continually ask him where my refund was and even had to contact Viator customer service to help force the refund). I told my hotel what happened and they were confused because Cap Haitien is quite safe and they haven't heard of any kidnappings. Luckily, I found someone at the very last minute to take me to the Citadel and San Souci Palace the next day. I felt very safe in Milot and in Cap Haitien and saw at least 2 solo travelers and 7 small tour groups at the 2 UNESCO sites. BEWARE of Pierre and Eagle Tour and Adventures. IMO, I would avoid this company.
- richardcA2234ZS00Safe Transport and Help Changing HotelsNote: I originally was not going to post a review of this tour because, due to the volatile situation in Haiti at the time of my visit, I was unable to complete the tour. However, I thought it was important to note how Eagle Tours and my guide helped out during my short visit. I scheduled a day tour of PAP in late September, 2019 with Eagle Tours & Adventures. Just before leaving for Haiti, Abraham Pierre-Mary contacted me to let me know that it would be best to rebook because there was politcal unrest and he was not certain we could make it to our intended points of interest due to road closures, protests, etc. and safety was the top concern. I was determined to try anyway, so Abraham agreed to give it a try. Abraham promptly picked me up at the PAP airport. Note: There is a small police office at the airport just a 20-second walk to the right, outside the arrivals exit but BEFORE continuing out through the fenced exit to the taxis. This is where Abraham picked me up. I mention this because another traveler mentioned having to walk to a "side police station" and it's important to note this is still located at the airport, not "down the road" so to speak. It sounds like this is where Eagle Tours prefers to pick up their clients, so don't go all the way out to the taxi area. Just as I was warned, most of the streets were closed off with rocks, fires, etc, and there were angry crowds. Abraham tried to get me through the city to my hotel (it was already clearly apparanet that we could not do the city tour). Abraham told me that even if we somewhow made it to my hotel, there was a risk of not getting out and back to the airport the following day. From this point forward is where I am really thankful for his help looking out for me. Abraham took me to the security of his home while we waited for the situation to die down, in the hopes we'd be able to salvage part of the tour. I even had a nice Haitian lunch and I learned a lot about his country from him. I found Abraham to be both knowledgeable and personable. After several hours it was apparent things were getting worse, so he took me to find another hotel, near the airport where there was better security. After striking out four or five times (everyone from the other hotels had moved to the hotels in the more secured airport zone so they were fully booked), we finally found an inexpensive but nice, secure hotel. Abraham picked me up the following day on time and transferred me to the airport. I appreciated the time spent looking out for my safety and helping me find another hotel location, and even for trying to go forward with my PAP tour despite the situation to begin with. Eagle Tours and Abraham went above and beyond to help me out, and Abraham even mentioned that if I returned and would like to try the tour again, I should consider the PAP portion of the tour already paid for. I will definitely use this company/guide again when I return.
- Basanth S00Interesting Tour, but I found the whole thing rather unprofessionalOn one hand, Abraham Pierre-Mary did a good job of showing me around the city of Port au Prince, and was generally knowledgeable + well-versed both in the history/details of the various sites and at ensuring general safety. However, there were a couple of instances which marred the experience and resulted in points being deducted from the overall review score. 1. Upon arrival, Abraham was nowhere to be seen despite indicating he'd pick me up from the airport. It was only after connecting to the local 4G (at exorbitant rates) did I get through to him, following which he asked me to go to some side police station to be picked up from there. All this time I was being hassled by the aggressive taxi touts and baggage handlers in the arrivals area of PAP Airport. I had asked Pierre to have a signboard with my name on it so that I could identify him easily but he failed to deliver on this. As a guest in a foreign country, it is expected that the tour agency pick the customer up promptly and on time. This is a basic standard let alone for Viator 2. When I confronted him about his failure to pick me up appropriately, he immediately got very defensive (and even aggressive!). He stated that I had no idea how the 'culture of the country' was and that because of 'political problem' he picked me up in that haphazard manner. I explained to him that country culture and political problems do not compensate for poor service, and if he had to pick me up from an alternative location, this had to be conveyed to me prior to arrival. Instead of just offering a simple apology, he raised his voice on me (the customer) and threatened to cancel the tour because I was "not polite" despite me being extremely measured when confronting him about his poor service. 3. Finally, Pierre was also unnecessarily pushy about tips at the end of the tour which was uncalled for. At first, he tried to spring a side curveball at me by asking "How are you going to pay for fuel?" When I pointed out that there was no indication on the pre-paid Viator voucher that fuel costs were an extra charge, he stated that customers give tips to him. He then went on to quote the 'culture of the country' to say that if you do not tip your guide, they will "not protect" you, which was a rather disturbing predicament. Firstly, when you are a paying customer who has paid for a service, you are obliged to deliver the service as paid for. Tips should not even be part of the equation. Secondly, I was going to tip Pierre at the end but his attempt to frame "fuel charges" was extremely uncalled for. In short, Pierre needs to understand that certain standards are expected as a Viator tour operator. As someone who has visited over 170 countries in the world, I can safely say that a country's "Culture" does not compensate for substandard service. In addition, as someone in the tourism industry (who is also running for a political position in his local region), Pierre needs to learn how to accept and inculcate constructive feedback given to him and not to perceive any form of criticism as personal attacks. Finally, Pierre needs to understand that as a paying customer, courtesy and politeness is expected, and rudeness towards a customer (including raising his voice on one) is absolutely out of the question. If Haiti is going to get any kind of boost to its tourism sector after the 2010 Earthquake, it starts from tour operators like Pierre who need to ensure that the customer service matches tourism-worthy standards.
- eliaso43200Port-Au-Prince Transport/tourPierre is an excellent driver who speaks English well. Transport vehicle was a nice 4X4 with tinted windows and great A/C. I enjoyed visiting a few sites during my short trip including the museum, observatory and a beach hotel in Carrefour. I highly recommend Pierre’s company for transportation/ tour services because they provide well price customized services less expensive then most hotels. Pierre also provides professional invoices for services provided.
- David O00Haiti Can Be Challenging, But Eagle Owner Pierre Helps You Get It Done!!I have been to 47 countries and have become a reasonably seasoned traveler, but Haiti would have been way too challenging a place to get around without help. Eagle Company Owner Pierre is a source of most capable help. I used him for five airport transports, the PAP tour, the Jacmel Blue Basin Waterfalls tour, and he coordinated my trip to Cap Haiten and the Citadel. Pierre is fluent in English, and he is good-natured. He has contacts in Haiti to help meet your tourist needs. He has a good 4 Wheel Drive to get you over Haiti’s rough roads. He communicates effectively with you on WhatsApp when you are not with him. He knows how to get things done in Haiti, and he keeps you safe!
- JoshF141400One day trip from Port Au Prince with Eagle toursUsed Eagle Tours, was worth the price, $140. Trip included round trip drive from Port au Prince to the Bassin Bleu. Bassin Bleu is very beautiful, and features a semi challenging, but short hike. Swimming in the bassin is very nice and a great break from the heat of Haiti. Water is cool and very deep.
- RTWFan00Great value trip in Port-au-PrinceThis was an amazing and highly interesting guided trip in Port-au-Prince. Pierre was my guide on this one day tour and gave me deep insights into culture and daily life of this rumbling capital. Besides the major sights he understood to make this trip very individual and had answers to all questions I asked him. In summary I strongly advise to take this kind of visit because as a newcomer it's one the best choices to get the whole package in shortest time possible.
- JFAGskb00Fantastic experienceI visited Haiti in January for the first time and was part of a group tour with Eagle Tours and Adventures. They were very professional and reliable and good drivers as well. The guides were extremely personable and polite and assisted us in navigating the various places of interest. I highly recommend them.
- frankinbend00Great guide.... but...Pierre was wonderful guide. But there is very little to see on a Sunday. Museums closed Sunday. Port au Prince has a long way to go to be a great place to visit. Metal artists' collective was interesting.
- Resort44931200Reliable and friendly.We used service for transfer from airport and other taxi service once settled. We were reliably served after making phone call requests. The driver, Pierre, gave very informative tips and facts about the local area.
- Nexttripplease00DisappointedI booked a multi-day package with Eagle Tours for my vacation in Haiti based on the great reviews I read on Trip Advisor but regrettably was left underwhelmed and ended up arranging another means of transportation mid-trip. They are pretty responsive to emails/phone and the price was reasonable but that is where the positives ended. They were hours late 2 out of the 3 days we used their services. The first time was excusable as we made a request the morning of, however on the second instance, we were already pre-booked to be taken to Jacmel and the driver showed up 4 hours (yes 4) hours late, setting us up to travel in the middle of afternoon traffic, making a trip that typically takes 3-4 hours, into 7 hours. We had to scrap our plans for the day as we arrived in Jacmel in the middle of the night. Even if you account for traffic, it was blatantly obvious that they left entirely too late, most likely when they were supposed to arrive, and failed to properly communicate their actual ETA. What makes it worse is that the owner and his other driver inadvertently mentioned having a “bigger” party booked on the same day, so essentially they overbooked and we were tossed to the side so that they would not disappoint the bigger party. I’m not sure why they thought this was OK (probably because we seemed young and easy going or because I’m Haitian). In the future, I hope they learn from this experience to better respect and meet the needs of all customers big or small. We wish them the best in the future as this company expands however I will not be using this company again for my transportation needs as I don’t mind paying a bit more for better service.
- Mjavins00Impeccable serviceI used TripAdvisor to book a ground transfer from the Port-Au-Prince domestic terminal to the downtown depot for the Jacmel bus, and after having a great experience with Eagle/Pierre being there promptly and driving safely, I booked his transfer again when I returned to PAP and then also to get to the airport the next day. I wish I'd just hired him to be my guide through out my time in PAP, because he's got a good sense of humor and knows a lot about the sights. He was also very patient with my many changes to my arrival date (due to road problem from Jacmel). If people ask me for recommendations for PAP, I'll give them a list of places to see and suggest they book Eagle Tours for transportation.
- Pat L00Birthday celebrationOne word adventurous .... this was a great all terrain trip. The guides were attentive... for a small fee that is with it! The beauty of the natural landscape is unforgettable! I really recommend this experience. There is a bit of hiking. Definitely wear water shoes and be prepared to take a swim!!!
- Davion C00Great transportationThey allowed me to book the day of for no extra fee. Not only that, they stayed in contact and were prompt to be there and take my bag. The ride was smooth and safe and the driver was very nice and courteous. They were also prompt and helpful in reserving my ride back to the airport. Timely, courteous and respectful.
We are coming in on Royal Caribbean Adventure of the seas on March 16th is this close enough to experience we arrive at 7 am and depart at 4pm
Hi Debbie, Royal Carribean docks @ Labadee which is a good 6 hour+ drive from Port-Au-Prince, where this tour begins. So, alas, no.
Bassin Bleu waterfalls adventure in Jacmel from PAP Haiti provided by Eagle Tours & Adventures
Product Overview: Bassin Bleu waterfalls adventure in Jacmel from PAP Haiti
Number of Photos