Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
passing palm trees and tobacco plantations with the Oriental Mountain Range deep in the background. The narrow, secluded country roads offer a safe haven for deep pools of mud that we'll go barging through again and again. At first, you may try and avoid the mud, but soon you'll give into the filth. Our first stop is at a quaint country ranch for an introduction on local produce like cocoa, coffee, tobacco and Mamajuana (a Dominican aphrodisiac elixir). From the ranch, we go off-road again as we make our way to a hidden cave with a natural swimming pool. Jump in and cool off in this clean and refreshing underground water source. The longest stretch of our drive is also the largest contrast.
- Private transportation
- coffee and chocolate at the tipical house on the way to the cave.
- towels . sun block . sun glasses.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Punta Cana Transfer & Air Tours
NO SHOW- Coming2
Wish I could give 0 stars. We paid for a round trip transportation. Leaving the airport we waited by the desk for 2…
A must see!
We had a wonderful time on this day tour! Make sure you book with a company that will take you to the Blue Lagoon, …
What an amazing experience visiting Royalton. We booked our Saona Isle tour with Nexus Tour and was assisted by Raf…
Great tour set-up person, helped us out with all our needs and explained what each excursion was about. He explaine…
Great people and ELVIS was amazing
I had nothing but perfect experience with Sol Punta Cana Tours. Elvis was not pushy and handled all our arrangement…
The tour itself was okay at least the portion we did do. I took this tour mainly for the snorkeling. Took a boat to…
Waiters at Iberostar Grand Bravoro Punta Cana
Great wait staff and Bell men at Iberostar Grand Bravo Punta Cana. Always just a call away during our stay Thanks …
It was so nice to meet Ruben Villa at the Punta Cana airport. Ruben was so patient and kind. He allowed us to use…
Very long boat ride. The crew was the only highlight of the excursion, there knowledge and experience was the only …
What a night !
we booked the Gold Member tickets which included a seat and premium drinks. a few reviews did not rate this but we …
They failed to pick us up even though we had confirmed our booking by phone the day B4, so they then PROMISED to pi…
excellent and punctual COMING2
I love the way they treat us, and help us to learn about their country. For us was cheap compare with other ways to…
Decent Night nothing special.
Seems like a dope club to have at your own resort of if you are very bored at your resort. Very average upscale nig…
Waited for our shuttle for 3 hours and they never showed up, major disappointment! We booked two other tours throug…
Terrible experience, i was never picked up from the airport and there where no clear instructions on who was picki…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 897 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 392 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 656 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Offroad Experience in Punta Cana
- Offroad Experience in Punta Cana price starts from $50.00. Discover and book Offroad Experience in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor
- Offroad Experience in Punta Cana cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Offroad Experience in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor
- Offroad Experience in Punta Cana is hosted by Punta Cana Transfer & Air Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Punta Cana Transfer & Air Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Offroad Experience in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Offroad Experience in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor