Private Arrival Transfer: Punta Cana International Airport to Hotels (12 - 15)
For a hassle-free way to begin your vacation or business trip in Punta Cana, book a private airport arrival transfer. Avoid public transportation or long taxi lines with this convenient, door-to-door transportation service, which takes you from Punta Cana International Airport to your hotel. Transfer services are available 24 hours, seven days a week. This private transfer is for individuals or private groups of up to 15 people.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way private transfer (Only to centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional driver
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Punta Cana International Airport Dates: Daily
- Punta Cana Airport, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2476P122
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price is per vehicle; maximum 15 passengers per vehicle
- Transportation included only to centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply
- It is very important that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details, as well as your Arrival Flight schedule, at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Some of the pictures are illustrative and could not match with vehicle available in destination
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Private Arrival Transfer: Punta Cana International Airport to Hotels (12 - 15)
What you can expect during your visit
- Visible signage: Wear a mask/mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2476P122
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Action packed day
Zip lines, plunge pool, caves and some iguanas. Just about enough for a full day. Not as good as Xplor in Cancun, b…
We wanted to say a huge thank you to Mario at Royalton Punta Cana who was a tremendous help to us during our 10 day…
Saona Island excursion
We loved the excursion. Getting to swim in the crystal clear blue Caribbean water was the best part. Alex our guid…
John Alexis at Royalton Splash is a BIG help
John Alexis at Royalton Splash has been a huge help. Set us up with 4 excursions, explained everything in detail, h…
Scary high zip lines but fun
Scape park was amazing zip lines were lovely . All water activities good too. I do recommend. Like everyone said i…
Great customer service
Our representative Jorge was extremely helpful. We would keep in touch through my preferred communication. He helpe…
Juan was wonderful to deal with and very helpful
Juan was very helpful with the issues I was having with the delays, it was friendly , I appreciate his patience and…
VIP Catamaran from Marina Caribe
During our trip we did the VIP Catamaran tour from Marina Caribe. We really enjoyed the Catamaran was able to go sn…
Phenomenal experience & the staff was superb. I had the time of my life…from beginning to end. Would definitely rec…
Hansel with Nexus is the absolute best. He went above and beyond and helped me with excursions and transfers.
A day at Saona with our family.
We had a great trip from the beginning to the end. Saona is truly a paradise, the BQ lunch was exquisite, exception…
Seona island trip from hell
We stayed at Dreams Onyx in Punta cana and booked our day trip to Seona island through Nexus tour with Thomas big m…
Award for best advisor goes to…
We arrived at princess spa & hotel, with a very warm welcome. Yasser booked all our excursions & gave us one of the…
NEXUS SAONA ISLAND TRIP - AVOID
Complete rubbish what they sell you. Spent 10 hours travelling for 2hours on cramped island. Left early with no bre…
Terrible, Horrible, Don't Do It
If I could give zero stars, I would. The Dune Buggie experience is just horrible. What is advertised versus reality…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Contraté con la empresa Nexus el traslado del aeropuerto al hotel y viceversa, la verdad es que la empresa es muy responsable y puntual. Sus coordinadores presentes en el hotel nos brindaron la información necesaria y fueron muy claros en sus explicaciones. Muy recomendable los servicios de Nexus Tour
Written May 20, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.