Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 2-85, max of 50 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish, Korean, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Danish, Dutch
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Automatic Buggy
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Macao Beach
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up in all punta cana area
- Bávaro, 23000, Dominican Republic
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23212P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Half-Day Dune Buggy Tour from Punta Cana?
- Half-Day Dune Buggy Tour from Punta Cana price starts from $60.00. Discover and book Half-Day Dune Buggy Tour from Punta Cana on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half-Day Dune Buggy Tour from Punta Cana cancellation policy?
- Half-Day Dune Buggy Tour from Punta Cana cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day Dune Buggy Tour from Punta Cana on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half-Day Dune Buggy Tour from Punta Cana?
- Half-Day Dune Buggy Tour from Punta Cana is hosted by Dominican Tours Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dominican Tours Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-Day Dune Buggy Tour from Punta Cana on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Half-Day Dune Buggy Tour from Punta Cana?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Half-Day Dune Buggy Tour from Punta Cana on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23212P7
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atBávaroOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Macao BeachStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Punta CanaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Average at best
Unfortunately this did not live up to expectation. The glass in the glass bottom boat was so dirty with algae you c…
Wow where do I start taxi turn up nice and on time so thought great We drove pulled up at the back of some hotels …
I made a payment with them..after 4 weeks I get another charge of 5k from my credit card....they are scammer? Theft…
Honeymoon trip-- April-May 2021
Fun trip. The transportation was a little screwed up-- we spent forty five minutes waiting at a collection point fo…
We had a great experience,we have been in touch with Hendry from the office,our guide was Fredy in this activity we…
the worst tour ever, we were waiting from 7:40 a.m. to 8:35 a.m. for them to pick us up, the aoutobus is small and …
STAY AWAY FROM THIS AGENCY!
Me and my girlfriend booked through them on our arrival at Punta Cana Princess. They canceled our trip the next day…
Excursion was a total disaster from the beginning. As per instructions, we called the tour company 24 hours prior t…
Fab day trip, tour guide was good, friendly and full of information, food was good, lots of different stop off’s to…
We were unable to go!
Keep in mind when you book this excursion to do it towards the beginning of you vacation in case they reschedule. W…
Long ride but beautiful beach
By the time the bus picked us up and we picked up people at other resorts we spent one hour and fifty minutes on th…
Well worth it
After a short journey to the boats we were split into two groups. One on the speed boat and the other a catamaran. …
ok tour, poor transportation and logistics
Obviously a canned package tour, but coordinating the various people on to the bus from Punta Cana to Santo Domingo…
Tour guide was Tito speaks 5 fluent languages! We were picked from Excellence el Carmen resort and 1 bus ride took…
Catalina Island Day Trip from Punta Cana
This trip was disappointing. The snorkelling was not good. Hardly saw any fish. The part of the island we were d…
More to explore in Dominican Republic