per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Alcoholic drinks (you can bring your own)
- Entry/Admission - Roseau Museum
- Entry/Admission - Roseau Museum
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Free pick-up within Roseau city limits
- The Dominica Museum, 7JW6+HXV, Dame Mary Eugenia Charles Blvd, Roseau, Dominica We can meet you upstairs at the Dominica Museum on the balcony overlooking the Roseau Cruise Terminal
- Melville Hall Airport, Dominica
- Cane Field Airport, Dominica
- Roseau Cruise Ship Berth
- Woodbridge Bay Container Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15042P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of six people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Four-Hour Fishing Tour in Dominica?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Four-Hour Fishing Tour in Dominica on Tripadvisor
- How much is Four-Hour Fishing Tour in Dominica?
- Four-Hour Fishing Tour in Dominica price starts from $538.47. Discover and book Four-Hour Fishing Tour in Dominica on Tripadvisor
- What is the Four-Hour Fishing Tour in Dominica cancellation policy?
- Four-Hour Fishing Tour in Dominica cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Four-Hour Fishing Tour in Dominica on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Four-Hour Fishing Tour in Dominica?
- Four-Hour Fishing Tour in Dominica is hosted by Waitukubuli Adventure Tour Co.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Waitukubuli Adventure Tour Co. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Four-Hour Fishing Tour in Dominica on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15042P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atThe Dominica MuseumOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Roseau MuseumStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2DominicaStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 3Roseau MuseumStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
This tour was one of the highlights of the Dominica trip, mainly due to the hospitality of our hostess Tiffany. She…
A memorable experience on the sea!
An exhilarating ride! Our captain was very knowledgeable and was able to track down a pod of pilot whales, which wa…
Great introduction to Roseau for all ages!
Awesome tour. Our guide Tiffany was amazing. Not only was she very knowledgeable about Roseau and Dominica but also…
The driver went out of his way to find whales. He explained and it was fun to be on the road with him. Drinks from …
Must do in Dominica
This was my second activity with Hubert- fantastic hike, loved every moment. The nature, the color, the insight and…
As a Solo traveler, Hubert made me feel very comfortable and showed my an insight into the city and what it’s like …
Exciting whale watching
Mr Big took us out on a trip that was truly awesome. We got to see Humpback whales, Two Spermwhales, over a hundred…
Hike to The Boiling Lake
An excellent days hiking. Even though we had a lot of rain in the beginning it rather added to the experience of hi…
we had a great day!
We had a great half day excursion to the middleham falls and Ti'tou Gorge with Hubert. The day was what we expected…
Nice boat ride
The logistics worked well and the guide was pleasant, but we were surprised by the lack of information. We saw dolp…
Amazing dolphin watch!
Amazing tour!! Highly recommend, sadly we did not see any whales but saw hundreds of dolphins to compensate 🐬💙
Perfect Tour. It was like a private tour. We have plenty of time and our captain explain all points very good. Than…
We Saw Whales!
What a great time! Captain Bean was very knowledgeable and friendly. Helped us to get great pictures because he kn…
best tour company on the island!
Waitukubuli Adventure Tours is the best tour company on the island! Hubert always quickly answered my emails when …
My guide today was Trevor. He did a marvelous job explaining these beautiful sites to me. He even went so far as …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We caught a lot of barracuda and Spanish Mackeral. We really liked that Captain Venom cooked our fish right on the boat. Our 1st Mate Jerry was very knowledgable about the area and fishing. It was very enjoyable fishing trip.
Written January 17, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Wonderful you all had a great time :) Thank you for choosing us.
Written January 28, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
are children allowed on this fishing trip as i'd like to bring my grandchildren with me as we all love fishing
Buy it with
Four-Hour Fishing Tour in Dominica provided by Waitukubuli Adventure Tour Co.
Product Overview: Four-Hour Fishing Tour in Dominica
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||4|