Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
English, Spanish, Dutch
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Snacks and drinks
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Location Name: Departure is at your hotel or cruise terminal Return Location: Returns to original departure point
- Curacao, Curacao
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7564P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- 2 people per booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Private Tour for Two: Romantic Curacao by Land and Sea?
- Private Tour for Two: Romantic Curacao by Land and Sea price starts from $446.80. Discover and book Private Tour for Two: Romantic Curacao by Land and Sea on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour for Two: Romantic Curacao by Land and Sea cancellation policy?
- Private Tour for Two: Romantic Curacao by Land and Sea cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Tour for Two: Romantic Curacao by Land and Sea on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour for Two: Romantic Curacao by Land and Sea?
- Private Tour for Two: Romantic Curacao by Land and Sea is hosted by Captain Boots. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Captain Boots on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour for Two: Romantic Curacao by Land and Sea on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Tour for Two: Romantic Curacao by Land and Sea?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Private Tour for Two: Romantic Curacao by Land and Sea on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7564P4
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in September 2014
#97 of 130 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Willemstad
- babyheather1400Two fishing rods and one piece of baitThis was supposed to be a 4 hour fishing trip. Well the 4 hours began when captain boots picked up the party at the cruise terminal. There were only two fishing rods and one piece of bait for 4 people. No fish were caught and it was a total waste of money. At $140 a person...this is unacceptable. Please plan for the amount of people you will have on board.
- cory h00Sight seeing tour not a fishing tripCapt boots was a very nice guy he picked us up at the port just like he said he would not a problem there but when you call it a half day fishing trip and you fish for a hour and you troll with 2 lines out pretty sure at no time was the captain thinking we were gonna catch anything and if we did not sure a fish could be reeled in from a top deck of a trawler if you want a knowledgeable tour guide he’s your man if you want a fishing charter you may want to look elsewhere
- vstein201800Half Day fishing (Spanish Water) and snorkeling with LarsMy family of 4 (two teens) had a wonderful time in Curacao with our half day boat trip with Lars from Captain Boots! i can't say enough about him! To set up the trip i emailed him directly, his responses were always within 24 hours and setting up pick up time at our resort (Lions Dive) was no problem at all. On our ride to the marina, he told us about the history of the island and about living there. He speaks 4 languages, and his wife Pet joined us since this was a family trip and she is just as friendly. We fished the Spanish waters first then he asked if we would be ok to go out to the open ocean. We said we'd like to try it and he said if anyone got sick it would be no problem to turn around and come back in. He took us snorkeling at the tugboat and i was amazed at the number of fish and coral there. Of course i started to get seasick and true to his word he got me back on land in 10 minutes. I guess this depends on where you want to go though. Suggestions for a good trip are bring cameras, underwater if you have one, sunscreen, boat shoes if you are not used to being on a boat, take drammamine before if you think you might get seasick. He had water and some snacks on board but bring extra if you think your family will eat a lot LOL. I also brought a change of clothes. There isn't a bathroom on the boat but on the way back we stopped at a public beach that was very clean, pretty and had clean bathrooms. Overall he was easy to work with and is open to suggestions if you think you need to make an extra stop. If we go back to Curacao, will definitely be booking a trip with him again!
- accountantdave00Poor charterWe went for a half day charter. I’ve been on many charters over the years but this was the worst I have ever been on. The boat was a houseboat, not a fishing boat. The captain and his mate were more interested in playing on their cell phones than they were in locating fish. We caught no fish! They have no chairs to sit on by the poles. They have no washroom on the boat. They didn’t work for their pay at all! Only had two poles out for 4 fishermen!
- esmace00Great Guy, Tough Fishing.My family and I had a very nice time with Lars. He seems to be a great guy and very knowledgeable about the island. Communicating with him prior to our visit was easy and he was quick to answer my questions. I bet his sunset cruises are terrific. That said, fishing was somewhat difficult for a couple reasons. First, we were a party of four, but the boat really seemed suited to fish only two lines (he added a hand-line after I asked, so we sort of had three). Second, he has added a hard cover to most of the lower deck of his boat, seeming to make it very difficult to fish. As a result, the rods were kept on the upper deck. The day we fished was pretty choppy and we didn't have any luck, but I was a bit worried about how we would deal with a large fish if we found one. I cannot imagine trying to fight a big fish standing on the upper deck with almost no support and decent swells. Certainly I wouldn't ask my kids to do it. Similarly, as I mentioned, the cover on the lower deck seemed as though it would make fighting a fish from there very challenging. Generally, Lars seemed like a great guy and I have no problem recommending him ... but I'm less confident about the logistics on the boat.
- Rjones99p00Sunset cruiseThis is a must see breath taking , and we were very lucky because we end up getting a private tour 👍😊 well the trip was just what I was looking for we sailed in the Spanish waters , and that captain was outstanding had a few beers and snacks , if in Curaçao please take the tour !!!
- Colin_R_B00Family FunLars was a great guide! I reached out to Lars a few weeks before our arrival in Curacao and he was very responsive. He set up two chartered fishing trips for us. We wanted both deep sea fishing and fly fishing. Lars is the only guide we could find on the island that offered fly fishing. Although an injury (not related to fishing), kept us from going fly fishing, the deep sea trip was great. Lars and his co-captain took us both in the mangroves and the deep sea. He also found us a few sheltered coves and let us out to swim whenever he could. During one of these side trips we visited an amazing old fort. Captain Lars also provided an amazing lunch. We were able to fish, snorkel and eat amazing local food. Highly Recommend!
- Michaele M00Fishing trip!When I heard the term deep sea fishing I imagined we would sit out far in the ocean away from land to catch fish. That couldn't have been further off. We drove the boat around slightly away from the coast with the poles out in the water. However, that being said we still had an incredible time. My family and myself would chat with Boots. He is a very knowledgable, interesting guy. We went snorkeling at a popular spot and took us behind the scenes to a secluded dive spot while he cooked us lunch. It was a fantastic day, just not what I originally imagined with a deep sea fishing trip.
- Nick B00Wonderful fishing tripFirst time deep sea fishing and it was very enjoyable. Along wit the fishing we got thre please to take a tour of the island and learn about the history. We also were able to do alot of snorkeling which was beautiful. Boots also fed us a delicious lunch on a private beach. Overall it was a great adventure.
- Mario S00Best day everMy girlfriend an me chartered Captain Boots boat for a whole fishing day. We enjoyed every minute of the day. Our captain is one of the finest, friendliest and most interesting persons we have ever met. Although the weather was not helpful to catch some bigger fish, we do not regret the tour. At least, I caught some barracuda on my spinning rod. We had a barbecue on a little beach with only one other boat around. Next time on Curacao we will visit Captain Boots again (and catch a really big fish)!
- Daniel D00Fishing trip in curacaoWe had a truly great time on our adventure to sea with Boots. He was so knowledgable about the island and it's very interesting history. He is very talented at what he does. I would most definitely recommend Capt Boots to anyone. If we are lucky enough to make it back to Curacao we will be getting a hold of him for another adventure .
- MikeOfNYC00Wonderful outing!The whole family had a super time with Captain Lars! We saw barracuda and flying fish. We went swimming near the mangroves. We toured the coast. And we trolled for fish. And throughout it all, Lars kept us entertained, telling us about the history of the island, how neighborhoods have changed, about some of Curacao's oldest families, about his own time in Curacao, etc. And perhaps, most important (for me anyway, as a food lover), he gave us a list of the local restaurants we should visit while in Curacao! We had been in Curacao for several days when we went on our outing and my only regret was that we didn't do this on Day One. I really gained a much better sense of Curacao.
- curacaoking00Must doWent to curacao for 4 night 5 days with 3 buddies for a bachelor party,for the last day we had booked a half day outing with captain Boots aka Lars,it was by far the best day and our only regret was not booking a full day(there will be a next time!) after going over a quick saftey run through we were on our way,the 4 of us had not much experience fishing but lars showed us the ropes(or should i say lines) the hand line he had set up was really cool,unfortunately the bachelor gets sea sick and wanted to get back closer to the bay with calmer waters and lars was nice enough to oblige,just as he started back to the bay we caught a nice size yellow fin tuna(captain boots filleted it on the spot fir the freshest sushi ever,then grilled the rest on the spot! Mmm) afterwards the bachelor felt better,the best part of the trip was meeting captain boots(lars) he picked us up at the hotel and dropped us off,by the end of the day he felt like family,we all plan on going back once a year at least,see you soon captain Boots! And thanks again for an unforgettable experience!
- Mauricio L00FantasticCaptain Boots knows what he’s doing. He seemed very familiar with the area and showed us lots of nice spots around Caracasbay and Spanish Waters. This is truly a private trip which me and my wife have much appreciated. As for the fishing; while cruising along the coast, we caught a mid-sized barracuda and a few yellow fin tuna’s. Not the size I once caught in Dubai but size doesn’t always matter. We liked the fact that Captain Boots takes personal care and assured that we felt comfortable on board. Thanks for a great private trip!
- NCC110500A fishing trip without fishing rods available?!How is it possible that we ordered a fishing trip, and ended up with WITHOUT FISHING RODS?! Captain Lars had VERY POOR EQUIPMENT, offered VERY LITTLE SERVICE and seemed completely undisturbed about his lack of both. The 'snack' he offers is a can of pringles. NOT RECOMMENDED for those that look for a real fishing trip.
Buy it with
Private Tour for Two: Romantic Curacao by Land and Sea provided by Captain Boots
Product Overview: Private Tour for Two: Romantic Curacao by Land and Sea
Number of Photos