Don’t worry, “walking tour” doesn’t mean you’ll trek or hoof it from place to place. It’s only that you’ll spend part of the morning and/or afternoon with your feet on the ground getting up close to our local history. This usually takes about two hours at a leisurely pace. On our all walking tours, an expert local guide will describe the walk and we can take our time and blend in to the”Dushi” city around us. Traveling Solo? Walk this way! Nearly a third of our guests are solo travelers who want the thrill of exploration minus the what-ifs of going it all alone. You’ll enjoy the camaraderie of your fulltime guide and like-minded travelers, and to make your solo sojourn practical, we offer the lowest single supplements you’re likely to find. Are you feeling more adventurous and you have your own transportation. We can custom tailor a special nature or private tour for you.
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
English, Spanish, Dutch
- Expert Local Guide
- Departure details
- 6 Kaya Grandi, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands By the Music Gazebo
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 146100P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Walking Tours & Private Tours on Bonaire?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Walking Tours & Private Tours on Bonaire on Tripadvisor
- How much is Walking Tours & Private Tours on Bonaire?
- Walking Tours & Private Tours on Bonaire price starts from $35.90. Discover and book Walking Tours & Private Tours on Bonaire on Tripadvisor
- What is the Walking Tours & Private Tours on Bonaire cancellation policy?
- Walking Tours & Private Tours on Bonaire cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Walking Tours & Private Tours on Bonaire on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Walking Tours & Private Tours on Bonaire?
- Walking Tours & Private Tours on Bonaire is hosted by Go Lokal Walking Tours Bonaire. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Go Lokal Walking Tours Bonaire on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Walking Tours & Private Tours on Bonaire on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 146100P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at6 Kaya Grandi6 Kaya Grandi, Kralendijk, Caribbean NetherlandsBy the Music GazeboSee address & details
- 1Fort OranjeStop: 5 minutesHistorical Description & CannonsRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2022 • Family
Jason was an excellent tour guide! He gave our family an engaging and thoughtful overview of Bonaire history and culture, sprinkled with personal anecdotes. He made it informative for the adults and demonstrated immense patience when our young children grew hot and tired. His hospitality and true love of Bonaire shined through the entire time
Written August 4, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Walking Tours & Private Tours on Bonaire provided by Go Lokal Walking Tours Bonaire
Product Overview: Walking Tours & Private Tours on Bonaire
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos