This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Go to Klein Bonaire with our sloop Compass Good Times, 3.5 hours relaxing time. We bring you to Klein Bonaire where you can enjoy the beauty of the island, go snorkeling, swimming, hang on the beach or stay on board.
- You'll start atPlaza Resort BonairePlaza Resort Bonaire, Kralendijk, Caribbean NetherlandsPlaza Resort Marina, J.A. Abraham Boulevard 80 Kralendijk-BonaireSee address & details
- 1Klein BonaireStop: 2 hoursKlein Bonaire is a small uninhabited islet off the west coast of the Caribbean island of Bonaire, and is part of the Dutch special municipality of Bonaire. The islet, which sits within the rough crescent formed by the main island, is 6 square kilometres and extremely flat, rising no more than two meters above the seaRead more
- You'll end atPlaza Resort BonairePlaza Resort Bonaire, Kralendijk, Caribbean NetherlandsPlaza Resort Marina, J.A. Abraham Boulevard 80 Kralendijk-BonaireSee address & details
Plaza Resort Bonaire, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Returns to original departure point
- Snorkeling gear
- Bottled water
- Punch and rum punch
- Soft drinks, beer, and wine are available for a small additional price.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
We did this tour with our children (2 and 5). The equipment was good, the snacks and drinks where delicious and Oliver gave us a Lot of Information about the Island and its surroundings. We saw so many fishes around klein Bonaire, really awesome, perfekt trip on a beautiful day…
Date of experience: November 2019
The 4 of us (grandparents, daughter, grand kid, met Oliver and Daphnae right on schedule at 9:30 at The Plaza Resort dock. The trip out was pleasant and fun as both O and D talked with us and told us a lot about Bonaire. D led the snorkeling and never lost sight of any of the 8…
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Compass Sailing
An awesome sailing experience in Bonaire
We (family of 4) have experienced an awesome sailing and snorkeling trip alongside the wonderful west coast of Bona…
Today we had a dinner cruise at the compass and it was excellent! Wim and Marian were the best hosts. Very friendly…
The crew absolutely delivers the experience
I was worried since we were on a cruise ship with a short time frame in port 7 am-1 pm that we might not make it…
Absolutely MUST DO! Outstanding!
We first went on the sunset cruise and just loved it so we booked the full day at the park. All I can say it was a…
Great Experience /VALUE!!
Amazing Sail along the coast, great snorkel experience, and wonderful dinner. Highly recommend this activity to a…
Very professional and knowledgeable crew. Quite hospitable. Had a great time and would highly recommend!
Perfect dinner and sail! Definitely a must do on your Bonaire vacation!
The owner and staff were incredible! Had an amazing sail along the coast and then took us to a great snorkeling spo…
Great time had by all
If your looking for a really nice time of sailing and snorkeling than this is your trip. Very professional from sta…
Sail and Snorkel
Wonderful trip. They took very good care of us to make sure we were safe and comfortable. They took us to waters …
Nice Sail and Snorkel
A group of six of us pre-booked the Sail and Snorkel trip for cruise ship passengers. It is easy to connect and che…
We enjoyed the sail very much. The snorkeling was interesting, but we've seen more beautiful and plentiful fish sno…
Great time with compass sailing
The crew from compass sailing did a great job while we were on board. Had a nice time when snorkeling in the water …
DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY!!!
I booked a dinner at sea for my daughter's 25th birthday and they canceled it the night before via email, because t…
Highly recommended! Marco and Marcel were great fun! Great food and drinks, you won’t leave hungry! The Nawati is…
Short ride to the dock, greeted us with some fresh juice, left marina, raised sails for a perfect sail to snorkelin…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 615 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Chill and Snorkel at Klein Bonaire
How much is Chill and Snorkel at Klein Bonaire?
Chill and Snorkel at Klein Bonaire price starts from $43.59. Discover and book Chill and Snorkel at Klein Bonaire on Tripadvisor
What is the Chill and Snorkel at Klein Bonaire cancellation policy?
Chill and Snorkel at Klein Bonaire cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chill and Snorkel at Klein Bonaire on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Chill and Snorkel at Klein Bonaire?
Chill and Snorkel at Klein Bonaire is hosted by Compass Sailing. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Compass Sailing on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chill and Snorkel at Klein Bonaire on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Chill and Snorkel at Klein Bonaire?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Chill and Snorkel at Klein Bonaire on Tripadvisor