Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Personal audio device to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Entry/Admission - Arlington House Museum
- Departure details
- Highway 1B, Hwy 1B, Speightstown, Barbados We will meet you at the Speightstown sign at the roundabout. We will be carrying a yellow branded drawstring bag.
- Queen's Street, Queen's St, Speightstown, Barbados We end our tour at Fisherman's Pub and Grub
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 42216P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Availability for tours cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of tour availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions, If canceled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Speightstown Heritage Walking Tour and Sunset Dinner?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Speightstown Heritage Walking Tour and Sunset Dinner on Tripadvisor
- How much is Speightstown Heritage Walking Tour and Sunset Dinner?
- Speightstown Heritage Walking Tour and Sunset Dinner price starts from $80.00. Discover and book Speightstown Heritage Walking Tour and Sunset Dinner on Tripadvisor
- What is the Speightstown Heritage Walking Tour and Sunset Dinner cancellation policy?
- Speightstown Heritage Walking Tour and Sunset Dinner cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Speightstown Heritage Walking Tour and Sunset Dinner on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Speightstown Heritage Walking Tour and Sunset Dinner?
- Speightstown Heritage Walking Tour and Sunset Dinner is hosted by Chattel House Audio Tours Inc.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Chattel House Audio Tours Inc. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Speightstown Heritage Walking Tour and Sunset Dinner on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 42216P4
- You'll start atHighway 1BHwy 1B, Speightstown, BarbadosWe will meet you at the Speightstown sign at the roundabout. We will be carrying a yellow branded drawstring bag.See address & details
- Pass byChattel House Audio Tours Inc.
- 1Arlington House MuseumStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2The Speightstown MuralStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass bySpeightstown Fish Market
- You'll end atQueen's StreetQueen's St, Speightstown, BarbadosWe end our tour at Fisherman's Pub and GrubSee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great City Tour with Evan!
Amazing City tour! Evan is a great conoisseur and is very passionate about his activity, what makes the tour even m…
Took a morning tour with Christien yesterday. For such a small town there is so much history, good & bad. We finish…
Chattel Audio Tour of Bridgetown
Zachary, our tour guide was brilliant. His knowledge of the area and its history was Invaluable. Great value for mo…
Historic walking tour
Learning about the beginnings of Barbados was very interesting. Our guy Zachary was excellent. It was just the two …
Worthwhile tour to Garrison area
Guide was punctual and friendly. An interesting tour of the Garrison area and the museum - though the latter could …
Awesome tour and history lesson
Our tour guide was awesome. We learned an amazing amount about the history of Barbados while we walked around the o…
Absolutely loved the tour! Very informative and attentive. Learned so much about Barbados and its wonderful people.…
Great tour guide
Great tour with Evan!! Gained insight into history of Barbados and got to see all of the important places in Bridg…
Great informative tour
Excellent informative tour, really knowledgeable tour guide, loved the jokes! Good paced walking tour and great goo…
A really informative walk discovering the highlights of Speightstown with a knowledgeable and friendly guide. Hig…
Just walking around Bridgetown it’s difficult to see how much history is there. This tour was fascinating and told …
Historical look at the Garrison area
This was a wonderful educational tour with Christen, our tour guide, who was extremely knowledgeable and answered a…
An enjoyable and interesting tour of Bridgetown. Zachary was a knowledgeable and friendly guide and the headphones …
Interesting tour of Speightstown
Christen, our guide, was very welcoming when we arrived at the meeting point. He was interested in everyone on the …
Excellent historic tour
Excellent tour at a very good price which included a goody bag. Our tour guide, Christin, was very knowledgeable an…
More to explore in Barbados
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2019 • Couples
Elizabeth gave us a fascinating tour of Speightstown and we learned lots about its history. The museum was superb and special thanks go to the guide there for staying on beyond normal closing time to welcome us after the taxi collecting us from our hotel was delayed. Unfortunately the food at the end was rather poor, everything had been precooked so the flying fish and crab cakes were tough and nowhere near as good as other food we had during our stay,
Written February 27, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you for your response. We apologize for the quality of food at our partner's establishment and the delay in the taxi service. It is reviews like this that helps us to evaluate our product. We believe in excellence and expect every element to reach same. We will seek to address these areas in the future.
Written March 11, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.