Sunshine, fun and the best atmosphere, guaranteed, is what you’ll find at the only aquatic park located in the middle of the ocean. All aboard to enjoy the D-Boat Experience
Ages 0-99, max of 14 per group
Duration: 3–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Boat transfers from Shell Beach Marina to D-boat
- Open bar
- Beach access
- Wi-Fi on board
- Snorkel equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Ground transportation to/from Shell Beach Marina
- Departure details
- St. John's, St. John's, Saint John Parish, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda METTING POINT: Shell Beach Marina
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65562P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear beach clothing, swimsuit, sunglasses, cap or hat and biodegradable sunscreen (preferably, apply prior to activity). Carry towel, camera (waterproof, preferably) and cash for souvenirs or
- personal expenses.
- Some activities may not be suitable for peolpe with physical restrictions or pregnant women.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65562P17
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll start atSt. John'sSee departure details
- 1AntiguaStop: 3 hoursA brief boat ride will get you to the impressing “retired” oil-tanker converted now into an amazing water park 140' long, ideal to spend a spectacular day along with family. Toboggans and inflatable trampolines, a challenging slide, wind-up swings, and diving boards it’s what you could enjoy in this incredible place. But if you just want to take a relaxing break from it all, nothing beats basking under the sun on the ample deck, cooling off with your fave drink from the open bar, or discovering the submarine seascape on a snorkel exploration adventure. It's up to you! Permanently anchored next to Maiden Island, where you can enjoy watching the panoramic sights that you can share with your loved ones back home thanks to the unlimited, and free Wi-Fi connection. So, what are you waiting for? Do something different during your vacation in Antigua, live the D-Boat Experience!Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in January 2019
#1 of 2 Transportation in Jolly Harbour
- dennis m00Great tour, suitable for all the familyWe went on the Excellance Power catamaran tour on the 30th August, pick8ng the boa5 up at St John Harbour. The boat is spacious, clean and a very attentive crew. A word of warning it can be quite windy of the Caribbean Sea stretch of the tou4 and Atlantic portion is very choppy and we wen5 on a ho5 summers day. That choppy section lasts about 20 mins but other than that it is plain sailing. You get to see lots of the islands beauty and YouTube get the chance to stop off for snorkelling at Green Island which is small beach and to be honest. There are a lot better locations to stop at, but it is nice all the same and 5he l7nch on the beach was very nice, wi5h plenty o& drinks available as part of the tour. We arrived back at our hotel beach around 3pm so you get 6 hours cruising around the island and is very good value for money. There is also an additional brick up of guests from Sandals so the tour is always busy
- Escape79811000Island Tour of Antigua 🇦🇬Great trip with the family. We arranged with out tour rep Antonique who accommodated our requests. It was a lovely trip which covered the main sites of the island in an air conditioned vehicle, which was much needed! The tour guide was informative and knowledgeable which made this trip excellent. Thankyou.
- Maps073821569480010/10the safari tour was very nice and informative, they served drinks as well which was a bonus. the boat ride was amazing! fun! food! and scenery 😍
- louiseparker2200Great combo trip to Stingray City and Laviscount IslandWe had a great time visiting Stingray City with our family of 5. Although some of us were a little hesitant at first, the rangers did a great job of keeping everyone reassured that we were safe and the Stingrays wouldn’t hurt us! They are amazing gentle creatures and we now have a much better understanding of them thanks to this trip. We weren’t going to do the combo trip to Laviscount Island initially but we were so pleased that we did. We LOVED meeting the giant tortoises and birds and the rum punch was amazing!
- danielaw17300Fantastic yourFantastic tour! The trip offers great views of the island, great swimming spots, we stopped at a private area for snorkelling and swimming, the crew was professional and pleasant. Great food and drinks. Amazing value, would highly recommend.
- monikamL1688HT00FantasticFantastic experience , a trip around an island on a speed boat and stingray city including lunch and snorkling Great crew, keeping us all safe and very knowledgeable.Highly recommended.
- 358arlenep00Marvelous Stingrays up close and personalDefinitely redeemed our bad impression of stingrays (Steve Irwin accident). These gentle creatures are a definite must to see and experience. Booked this excursion from NCLSky. We were taken to the place via van 30-40 min ride. Bus driver gave us a mini tour of the city. Once there we were given instructions then boarded a boat and 15 mins later we were at the sandbars. We were each given snorkling gear and headed down boat ladder to interact with the stingreys. This so beat our Seaworld experience! There were a lot of handlers like "Trouble" and "Herman or German. They both eased our family's anxiety and we all got to hold and feed these amazing creatures and for 15$ each we have photo souvenirs to prove it!!! They even have names we met Dimples because she had a tiny bump Water is crystal clear and you have time to snorkel and watch stingrays move around. Must do if you get the chance!
- Lauren w00Brilliant day :)A brilliant day out! Saw some amazing places which are truly picture postcard. Felt extremely safe. Great food and drink too. Service was brill, was constantly asked if we needed a drink or anything to support with the day.
- lauragZ7367TM00Great time getting to see the entire island of AntiguaThe staff were friendly, helpful and professional. I really appreciated Martin and Victor for serving us food after they had closed the buffet, because we were too busy swimming. RJ was a sweat heart and was very helpful when needed. The captain and his team went out of their way to make sure we had a great time. The catamaran has all you need including restrooms. It’s a bit used and will not travel as fast as speeds boat but still did its job wonderfully allowing you to enjoy the ocean breeze and see much more than other tours. The lunch was very good and I appreciated that they had a variety of drinks. The open bar only helped at getting everyone more acquainted and a bit more relaxed. The views were very nice and the snorkeling was a plus. My only complaint is that you have to read the fine print on the voucher you purchase, as it stated the catamaran would pick you up from your resort and we had assumed it would pick us up from ours because the name of our resort was listed on it. Yet, the print does say on the western side resorts. Since ours was on the east side of the island, we had to pay additional amount for a taxi to get us to the west side por pick up and drop off.
- K2109VYjamesr00Fantastic Cruise Around Antigua's Beautiful CoastlineReally enjoyed this day trip around Antigua's coast. We started off from St John's and headed round the north and east coast before stopping off at Green Island for snorkelling. The crew provided all the necessary equipment and led us on a great swim around the reef - we were lucky enough to see a couple of the rare turtles as well as plenty of other sea life. After that it was back to the boat for lunch and plenty of rum punch! The afternoon saw us sailing round the south and west coast before returning to St John's. We would highly recommend this trip - it's a fun and relaxed way to see Antigua's beautiful coastline and to learn a bit about the island from the commentary, plus the snorkelling was fantastic - a definite highlight of our holiday!
- RachelS76400Awesome experience !Great trip! Best way to see and learn the history of the island. Well worth the value and Shana our rep did an awesome job sharing all of the benefits and potential risks. She confirmed and checked in to make sure everything was great.
- Trail78918600Fantastic Day TripCouldn't fault the service from Carlos & his crew. Picked up on the beach at our hotel & then whisked off onto a day of sailing, snorkeling & drinking all inclusive and more importantly in that order. Health & Safety was paramount!! The food was great & snorkeling @ Green Island was excellent...loadsa different fish & a Turtle 👍🏻
- spoutingp00Had a wonderful timeThe tour guides were very outgoing and friendly. The tour was enjoyable and informative. We had a great time
- ashlyianl00AmazingAmazing. It was a blast. I learned alot about my beautiful country. I also saw how beautiful it was. The rides upon the waves were fun. The staff was very helpful. Hope to return.
- tdudek2200Waste of TimeWe booked a day trip from the Sandals resort in Antigua. Before we did, we were concerned about a couple of things and asked questions as we always do so that there are no surprises. My wife sometimes gets sea sick on boats. If the water is calm and we are on a catamaran, there is no problem. We were told that the way would be as calm as we see at our beach on Dickerson Bay. We were also told that the snorkeling takes place right around Green Island. That was the whole reason behind going by boat so that you can just get off the boat and start snorkeling. Well, let me tell you how the trip went. First of all, there was a 20 minute section where the water was so rough, people were literally getting sick, which seemed of great amusement to the crew. It was difficult to even stay in your seat. Luckily we were at the top of the boat because everyone on the lower outside deck were almost washed off the boat from the waves breaking over the side. Many of them, headed indoors. The folks who sell and book these trips should not be allowed to do so until they have personally gone on the trips to experience them. The boat finally arrives at Green Island and as the captain is heading toward the shore he start leaning on his horn over and over. I noticed there were 4 swimmers about 12 feet off shore. They had to swim as fast as they could as the boat was not slowing down. They got out of the way just in time. Time to snorkel. We get our gear and head off the boat. There were approximately 20 people in the water waiting for the guide to take them snorkeling. He asked if this was the first time for anyone. An elderly gentleman raised his hand. The guide was nothing but rude and abusive toward the man. The guide then told everyone that the snorkeling would last about 45 minutes and it's going to be a fast swim, so please keep up. As he started to swim away he yelled, "once you leave, you cannot return by yourself". We all have floatation belts on, so I didn't think that 45 minutes floating around to snorkel would be an effort, so I followed. He took off straight away from the island and starting swimming for another island. I swam for about 20 minutes until I realized where he was headed. I think he meant is was a 45 minute swim to get to the snorkeling spot. At this point the group was about a hundred yards ahead of me so I decided to bail and swim back. They had a man in a boat that spotted me and followed me back. He offered to give me a ride, but preferred to swim. Overall, a great disappointment. One of the worst snorkeling trips I had ever been on.