Racing Experience - Test Drive Ferrari 458 on a Race Track Near Milan inc Video
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian, French
What's not included
- Test Drive Ferrari
- On-board camera
- All Fees and Taxes
- Any Extra
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Racing in Italy, Str. Vicinale Della Scevola, 1, 27040 Castelletto di Branduzzo PV, Italy WE DO NOT offer free pickup services please read the instructions on how to get to us Our Address RACING IN ITALY CIRCUIT Str. Vicinale della Scevola, 27040 Castelletto di Branduzzo PV
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24014P13
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress comfortably.
- Travel personal Insurance is a must
- What to bring with you to the track: Casual clothes, Comfortable shoes. Driving license & any other type of ID
- The experience and courses fits both men and women
- The level of the course will be according to the person wills and capabilities
- Fits also kids under 18 as co-drivers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Racing Experience - Test Drive Ferrari 458 on a Race Track Near Milan inc Video?
- Racing Experience - Test Drive Ferrari 458 on a Race Track Near Milan inc Video price starts from $305.99. Discover and book Racing Experience - Test Drive Ferrari 458 on a Race Track Near Milan inc Video on Tripadvisor
- What is the Racing Experience - Test Drive Ferrari 458 on a Race Track Near Milan inc Video cancellation policy?
- Racing Experience - Test Drive Ferrari 458 on a Race Track Near Milan inc Video cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Racing Experience - Test Drive Ferrari 458 on a Race Track Near Milan inc Video on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Racing Experience - Test Drive Ferrari 458 on a Race Track Near Milan inc Video?
- Racing Experience - Test Drive Ferrari 458 on a Race Track Near Milan inc Video is hosted by Racing in Italy. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Racing in Italy on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Racing Experience - Test Drive Ferrari 458 on a Race Track Near Milan inc Video on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Racing Experience - Test Drive Ferrari 458 on a Race Track Near Milan inc Video?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Discover and book Racing Experience - Test Drive Ferrari 458 on a Race Track Near Milan inc Video on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24014P13
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Racing in Italy
Monza, Lombardy, Italy
Joined in November 2015
#2 of 13 Outdoor Activities in Monza
- 319willardc00fun in a FerrariWe booked through TripAdvisor, which was easy. They lined up our experience through CarSchoolBox which chose to communicate with us through WhatsApp. The track was easy to find and they had enough English speakers on staff to direct us to the right place. The group instructions prior to driving was in Italian (but the video was self explanatory) and they paired us with a co-pilot who spoke English. It was fun to drive a >720 HP Ferrari on the track, though the track was so windy that it was hard to get going more than ~100 mph. We each took 3 laps but they offered more on the spot for an additional fee. It's worth doing.
- T5876CQandreia00Great course, loved it!Thanks to Salva and Oren for a super great experience! I came with 2 friends on weekends to drive a manual Alfa, everyone enjoyed the racing course, the car is powerful and can be tricky to control in the turns. The racing course was amazing and useful, worthed every penny. All the best to the organizers!
- windryderm00Amazing!It was a great experience. They instructor did a great job explaining how to take the turns on the track and let me put pedal to the metal and really experience the speed and horsepower. Amazing!
- jsz31100Just do itOne of the coolest experiences I’ve ever done. The instructor gave me a test lap after explaining all the important parts of the car. During the test lap he gave pointers on how much gas to apply, how much to turn, and the most efficient racing line. The 3 laps go quickly but it was still really fun on the one straightaway of the course. I would definitely come back again. The location was also convenient if you are driving from Milan to Cinque Terre. We made a pit stop here on our way to Monterosso. The only thing that was difficult was waiting a couple weeks and asking a few times for the video of your experience that is included. Other than that this experience is highly recommended.
- trommetrond00Very fun drive, but expensive for 3 short laps.Very fun to drive and excellent instructor. Great car and really nice to feel the power of the Ferrari during the long side. However, this track is really not made for this kind of car. The track is too short, and has curves that fits drifting cars or gocarts. For the price, it should have been 4 or 5 laps. It was good that my 18 yo son also could drive.
- douglastT7189SD00This experience does not disappoint!!10 out of 10. Racing enthusiasts and casual fans alike will walk away from this experience with a whole new appreciation for these machines and memories to last a lifetime. Oren and Mei Shibi were both easy to work with and a joy to hang out with throughout the day. Oren provided excellent instruction and coaching while Mei captivated us with stories and videos of his racing experience and F3 races in between sessions. We couldn't have been happier with this experience.
- peterbJ8818CK00Ferrari 488 driveOur family had a great experience driving a Ferrari 488. Thank you Salvo for taking such good care of us!
- 754haykg00Great experience!I was driving a sportscar for the first time, and it was an exciting experience. Special thanks to Salvio for instructing. I booked 3 laps, and it took 15 minutes to drive. Maximum speed was 150km/h on a track.
- felipebsuardi00A must try in lifeThe experience is amazing, nothing could be better than push hard a Ferrari in a track. The instructor was very friendly.
- Christo M00Great track experienceIt was a great experience in a Ferrari and a great day at the track. Ore is a fantastic copilot and the kids and we had fun. Worth it!
- Jandrewbarr6500I'm no Lewis Hamilton, but I pretended I was at Racing in Italy. What a great time!As a surprise for my wife, I registered us the two of us for the Formula 4/Legend/Ferrari full course, and it was fantastic. Oren does a great job, and it was exactly as advertised. He gave us a video course explaining the how to take corners while racing. Then he took us one by one, as he drove the Ferrari around the course, while explaining what we needed to do to drive effectively. Then, we drove him in the Ferrari, as he coached us, and gave us pointers. The Ferrari is just an otherworldly experience. Following this, he put each of us in the Legends car for five laps to get the hang of driving a car designed to race. It was very fun, but kind of a kooky car. Finally, we each raced the Formula 4 car for 10 laps, which was amazing. A few sidetones. Where we raced is a shared race course, so there can be long breaks between drives, and different sessions, specifically motorcycles, take their turn. Additionally, if you can't drive manual shift cars, you really can't take this course. Finally, as Oren said, you will not be a race car driver after taking the course, but you will generally get better every lap, and by the 10th lap in the Formula 4, you are really having fun. You also realize almost immediately how incredible all fo the Formula One drivers really are. Again, this course was exactly as advertised. It was not cheap, but we received everything we were promised. I saw some reviews which said otherwise, and I would refute them. HIGHLY recommended.
- Trek6268800Highly recommended!Great experience. We were going to Italy for our 25 wedding anniversary and I was looking for driving experiences while we were there. This was the only one on a race track and I thought it would be better then driving on the road. I was right, the Ferrari is a race car and it wants to be driven like a race car and I was able to get a taste of that here. We had already visited the Enzo Ferrari museum in Modena and I drove the formula 1 driving simulator there, that helped in a way, get acclimated to the feel of the car. I was still a bit paranoid, driving a very expensive car on an actual race track with other race cars passing by, but after the first couple laps I was more comfortable and gave it some gas. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is a Ferrari/racing fanatic, it was a special treat for me, not sure I'll ever drive a Ferrari in Italy again(maybe in the U.S.). The only downside is the race track is far from any train station and we forgot to book the shuttle driver ahead of time so we paid a taxi to bring us and take us back, cost us 200 euros, but it was my fault.
- Maximilianosarwer00ExcellentWe had a great time ! Oren is a professional driver and he helps a lot on the understanding while driving. The car is magnificent and a beast!
- tanyakZ8607JX00You don't receive what you are promisedI bought a test drive on Ferrari 458 for my husband as a gift, for Nov. 6 2021. Based on the website description, the experience should have lasted from 1 to 2 hours and should have included the following, among other: "Racing course conducted by professional race drivers", "You will also receive a short racing courses ... [about] Race lines, braking, turning, clipping and exit points will be presented to you in theory and at the track itself. How to brake, where to brake, how to up and down shift and when to accelerate". So I imagined that it would really include a short course and then 3 laps on the track, with the whole duration of at least 1 hour. However, my husband only received 10, max 15 minutes for 1 auxiliary lap to show the track, and 3 laps purchased. That's like not even start enjoying it. When I called the manager about it, he said that we should be thankful that we did not have to wait in the line. However, we agreed about a certain time slot on that day. So naturally, I did not even think that we would ever have to wait in the line. When I said that the description on the website was deceiving and they better change it to give the correct expectations, they promised to do so but in reality they only slightly changed it to "Experience duration- up to 1-2 hours. 1 lap is about 2min drive". So the customers should understand, that the real experience only lasts as long as many laps you purchase. So if you buy 3 laps, it will only be 6 minutes, based on the current description (as of Nov. 25, 2021), max 10-15 min, as we had. Or maybe I was so unlucky and special that I've been the only client who did not receive the full range of service described on the website. Which is a really poor service for a lot of money.
- Anat A00Great racing car experienceIt was a great experience for my 18 years old, driving a Ferrari, then a Legend car and then the great Formula 4. Oren gave a good and interesting introduction on how to drive those cars on a racing track. Afterwards, he drove with him to make sure he is doing it right and then driving 10 tracks on the Formula 4 car. It's a very unique experience for who ever likes racing cars. Oren and Mei were there, all the time, paying attention to all the details so this experience can be safe and enjoyable
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oren Shibi was my Ferrari driving guide. Drove in a clean almost new looking Ferrari 458. After an initial briefing, I was let loose on the track. Lots of fun with adrenaline running. Only problem was the speed driving experience was over before I knew it. Too short. Be prepared to pay more if you want additional time on the tracks.
Written March 6, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thanks Ravi :)
Written April 28, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Racing Experience - Test Drive Ferrari 458 on a Race Track Near Milan inc Video provided by Racing in Italy
Product Overview: Racing Experience - Test Drive Ferrari 458 on a Race Track Near Milan inc Video
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos