Sikkim Goechala Pass Trek
Goechala Pass trek is a unique and memorable trek. In a sence that you can experience high altitude Trekking on various types of terrain and camping in the snow. At Dzongri you will be sorrounded in a semi circular motion by fourteen of the tallest mountains in the Himalayas. An incredible experince of viewing these mountains during sunrise.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 13 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Twin Share Sleeping Tents, Dining Tents, Toilet Tents, Cooking Utensils, Plates, Mugs, Food, Porters, Ponies to carry luggage, Kerosene for Cooking, Stove
- Dinners & Lunches during hotel stays, Sleeping Bags, Bottled mineral water, Alcholic Beverages,
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Bagdogra Airport, Bagdogra India
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163616P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a high altitude strenous trek & is therefore recomended for seasoned Trekkers. Fitness is very important. This trek is not recomended for those suffering from High Blood Pressure and Asthma.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Sikkim Goechala Pass Trek?
- Sikkim Goechala Pass Trek price starts from $1,109.34. Discover and book Sikkim Goechala Pass Trek on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sikkim Goechala Pass Trek cancellation policy?
- Sikkim Goechala Pass Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sikkim Goechala Pass Trek on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sikkim Goechala Pass Trek?
- Sikkim Goechala Pass Trek is hosted by Farouttrek. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Farouttrek on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sikkim Goechala Pass Trek on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163616P2
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Excellent Guide great views.
Fabian is an excellent and thoughtful guide. His planning is impeccable, which means the trip ran very smoothly an…
Singalila Dzongri Goechala Trek
The Singalila Dzongri Goechala Trek is an extremely beautiful trek in a remote part of West-Sikkim. I recommend it …
you can avail this entire trip under rs.10000. Don't let these companies fool you. Singalila treks are one of the c…
Excellent trek. Very organized. Fabian is Mr. Professional.
We love to travel and use TripAdvisor often to read about trips, locations, activities, and operators. Most of the …
Thinchinkhank (6010m) summited on 2 Nov. 2019
The eleven days expedition organized by Farout Trek based in Kalimpong was composed by nine members. On top of Fabi…
South Sikkim tour
Had a wonderful trip to South Sikkim, thanks to the impeccable arrangements made by Mr. Fabian Tamang. Accommodati…
Sikkim Kanchenjunga Trek
It was my first time trekking in India and I’m glad that I have decided to go with Farout Trek after reading good r…
Sikkim Kanchenjunga Trek - Fantastic Experience!
My husband and I love the outdoors and wanted to explore Sikkim. Faroutetrek gave us just what we were looking for.…
Sikkim Kanchenjunga Trek
Although I did Sikkim Kanchenjunga Trek back in 2011. The memory of the journey & the beautiful scenery is still v…
Manabendra Nath S00
Darjeeling Singalila Ridge Trek and Sikkim Goecha la Trek
My first adventure trek was the Darjeeling Singalila Ridge Trek and we got in touch with Mr. Tamang, the founder of…
Goechala Trek organized very well by Farout Trek
Goechala trek was one of the most scenic treks that our group did. What was even nicer was, Fabian Tamang and his c…
Very professional trek: 09 Days Sandakphu Phalut Singalila Ridge Trek.
I am glad to have tried this trek. I found the crew to be extremely hospitable and kind, while being professional t…
Farout Trek Experience ...
I did my first Himalayan Trek (Goechala Trek in Sikkim) with Farout Trek led by Mr. Fabian. It was an awesome exper…
My trekking group had done a trek with Fabian. The overall experience prompted me for requesting a private trek wit…
Everest Basecamp Trek
The best in its class. Very well organised. Farouttrek is certainly one of the best. Privilege to be trekking Mr Fa…