YANAKA home cooking experience, homely and local style.
By YANESEN Tourist Information & Culture Center.
Shall we start preparation with madam Yajima, She instruct you with easy way in her experience and knowledge. also, we teach you fish dishes(fillet-it-yourself), how to grilled Teriyaki, how to arrange Okonomi-yaki !! Basic preparation of homely style cooking. We are using Japanese original foodstuff. you can find your new cooking idea and method. Also,You can try Japanese lunch box "BENTO"= lunch box, which is very balanced lunch style, each items are so nice colored, when it will be opened, healthy and so yummy. At Yanaka small home, you will be able to cooking with Tokyo local style.also, you can eat yours cooking items. Our house has tea ceremony room. You can feel Japanese hospitality method. please try to sit in the tea ceremony room. if you want try tea ceremony. please tell us your request.(additional fee required) *Special menu request is available, please fill up when you make the reservation. some requests are needed additional fee.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Foodstuff, Kitchen items.
- You can eat after cooking.
- Departure details
- Tourist Information & Culture Center YANESEN, 3-chōme-13-7 Yanaka, Taito City, Tokyo 110-0001, Japan YANESEN Tourist information & Culture Center. 〒110-0001Yanaka3-10-21,Taitou-Ku,Tokyo, 110-0001 +81 (0)3 5834 7025
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 176900P4
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Allergies, Vegetarian, Vegan and any your request are available, let us know when you make reservation.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from YANAKA home cooking experience, homely and local style.
What you can expect during your visit
- When you do not have masks and disinfectant at our programs check-in, We pleasure to prepare for you. Please request to our staff.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with YANAKA home cooking experience, homely and local style.?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book YANAKA home cooking experience, homely and local style. on Tripadvisor
- How much is YANAKA home cooking experience, homely and local style.?
- YANAKA home cooking experience, homely and local style. price starts from $81.36. Discover and book YANAKA home cooking experience, homely and local style. on Tripadvisor
- What is the YANAKA home cooking experience, homely and local style. cancellation policy?
- YANAKA home cooking experience, homely and local style. cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book YANAKA home cooking experience, homely and local style. on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides YANAKA home cooking experience, homely and local style.?
- YANAKA home cooking experience, homely and local style. is hosted by YANESEN Tourist Information & Culture Center.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact YANESEN Tourist Information & Culture Center. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book YANAKA home cooking experience, homely and local style. on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 176900P4
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Wonderful fun experience! Lots of laughs while learning. Ended up with beautiful end piece to take home!
11/10 reccomend this calligraphy workshop!!!
This was an outstanding experience! The instructors and host were so kind and supportive and knowledgeable. I would…
A must try!
Super sweet instructors who made learning fun! Had a great time and they were very supportive (and spoke great Eng…
Fantastic ikebana experience
Such an amazing experience where we learnt about what ikebana was and the rules for the flower arrangement. Afterwa…
Unique and fun calligraphy experience!
We had a great stay practicing and creating our pieces of calligraphy. The hosts are lovely and extremely friendly.
It was an absolutly delight to participate at this cooking class. The communication was great and quick before book…
Wonderful experience with a wonderful Sensei ! We had a warm welcome from all the team. We recommend it very much !
Very nice and learned a lot!
My 86 old mother followed the workshop! She really enjoyed t and learned a lot , she said. Very friendly and patien…
Friendly and helpful place!
I walked past the tourist centre without realizing it was one as it looks like a cafe! There's calligraphy works in…
Local culture experience
Very nice and patient sensei! Will definitely recommend if you wish to experience local pottery making culture. Lov…
A deep feeling of calm
We had walked past a few days before and thought if we had a little time it would be nice to try calligraphy. We ha…
First time for Pottery
We joined the pottery class today. Very welcoming to an English and Italian couple. Pottery teacher is so good tha…
Living the samurai dream
Every martial artist or anyone who is interested in Japanese samurai culture should pay a visit to the laido dojo. …
If you love all things Japanese as l do, then enjoy the experience of Calligraphy. You will be guided patiently thr…
I would highly recommend the pottery class offered here. The class is very relaxed and the pottery master is a very…