This is the tour designed by the experiences and voices from the honeymoon guests. It surely works for your unforgettable time in Tokyo. You can enjoy special rickshaw short -tour at Asakusa area as a starting. Then we move to Odaiba area where man-made land in Tokyo bay area and photo shooting with sun-set in front of rainbow bridge. Lastly you go on a twilight drive and just enjoy the view from Metropolitan high way around Tokyo with two glasses of bubble in a luxury SUV. Tokyo rainbow bridge, Tokyo tower, Tokyo sky tree etc, in is on our route. Duration 4 hours including rickshaw for 40 min, photo shooting for 60 min, twilight drive for 60 min.
per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Glass of Champagne
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102374P4
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Honeymoon Special drive tour in Tokyo with Photographic & Bubble?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Honeymoon Special drive tour in Tokyo with Photographic & Bubble on Tripadvisor
- How much is Honeymoon Special drive tour in Tokyo with Photographic & Bubble?
- Honeymoon Special drive tour in Tokyo with Photographic & Bubble price starts from $1,025.65. Discover and book Honeymoon Special drive tour in Tokyo with Photographic & Bubble on Tripadvisor
- What is the Honeymoon Special drive tour in Tokyo with Photographic & Bubble cancellation policy?
- Honeymoon Special drive tour in Tokyo with Photographic & Bubble cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Honeymoon Special drive tour in Tokyo with Photographic & Bubble on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Honeymoon Special drive tour in Tokyo with Photographic & Bubble?
- Honeymoon Special drive tour in Tokyo with Photographic & Bubble is hosted by Travel Assist Japan LLC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Assist Japan LLC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Honeymoon Special drive tour in Tokyo with Photographic & Bubble on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102374P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Senso-ji TempleStop: 40 minutesSee detailsPass byTokyo Skytree
- 2Odaiba DistrictStop: 50 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Travel Assist Japan LLC
Joined in October 2018
#1 of 14 Transportation in Taito
- Jane D00Fantastic Day Tour of TokyoWe had a great day tour of Tokyo with Tony! He picked up us promptly in a beautiful, comfortable vehicle. He customized our activities to meet our interests and was willing to adjust as we went. I was astonished at how much of the city (and food!) we were able to see and experience in only 6 hours. I highly recommend this experience on your next long layover!
- christiancJ5713VI00Layover tour from Haneda airport through TokyoWe had an amazing tour with Tony during our 12 hour layover at Haneda airport. We were supposed to go by train but our initial tour guide Fumi was sick. Tony offered us to go by car at a discount which turned out to be perfect. We saw beautiful sites and ate amazing food. We will definitely be returning.
- Johnne1000Great Tokyo Layover ExperienceHighly recommend this tour if you have a long layover in Tokyo. Tony met us at the airport and provided a private tour by car across Tokyo. It was super convenient because we kept our luggage in the car all day are were able to check out the sights with no hassle. Tony was very engaging and easy to plan with. At the end he dropped us off at the airport for our next flight. Great and east way to see Tokyo highlights.
- venustar8200Great escape from Haneda during 11 hr layoverWe upgraded to the private car layover tour and it was a fantastic way to hit the highlights of Tokyo during our 11 hr layover at Haneda. Tony met us at arrivals and whisked us around town in a pristine, air conditioned SUV - a well appreciated luxury in the sweltering heat and after a 14 hr flight with little sleep. In addition to more traditional spots, Tony was able to cater to my kid's desire to visit animal cafe in Harujuku despite it not being on the standard route. Overall, he was a gracious and informative guide. Highly recommend this tour for an easy escape from Haneda airport!
- paulaD6512CH00Haneda Layover tourDid an 8 hour tour by SUV . Our host Tony was great to show us all the major attractions during our 8 hours . He even took bunch of pictures for us and recommended great lunch spots . Would highly recommend one of their tours for those who have layover in Tokyo and don’t want the hassle of doing it on your own .
- dovenp90100Haneda layover tour by CarTony was a great guide and very easy to talk with. He replies fast on emails and whatsapp. The tour itinerary is flexible and well designed on our schedule. This tour is highly recommended for newbies and group with kids with them. Thanks Tony for the very nice and memorable Tokyo experience!
- Ghee23396100A layover well spent in JapanGreat tour even for a short time Our tour guide Tony is well verse of all the places we’ve been He is very nice and decent He makes us feel comfortable, polite and we enjoyed riding in an elegant car. Thank you Tony for a short time well spent in Japan. Till next year not on a summer😊
- 279kerwinh00Breathtaking and picturesque Kamikochi Nagano tour!❤️This is the Third time we chose you for this guided tour. We appreciate that the Kamikochi Nagano trip was smooth. and relaxed. Tony’s guidance and presence made us enjoy the beautiful and postcard sceneries. We also appreciate that he gave us Great service. He not only served as our guide, he also took our pictures and helped us find good and affordable dining places.
- 640jeanettez00An incredible layover tour of Tokyo with Tony!In May 2023, my girlfriend and I did a custom 6 hour layover tour with Tony in Tokyo! Tony met us at Haneda airport in his beautiful large SUV and really gave us an incredible overview of Tokyo! Despite the rainy day, we saw more than I could have imagined in a few hours and Tony explained so much about his country and Japanese culture! He took us to a great (locals only!) restaurant and ordered a variety of delicious food for us (after he asked our preferences). We saw famous spots and off the beaten path spots…it could not have been a better afternoon. Thank you Tony for sharing so much about your amazing city and country and taking such good care of two jet lagged ladies!
- Eroko082700Excellent Tokyo city and Mount Fuji tourTony is a very experienced guide who speaks good English. He tells us about the background and history of the places he brings us. We wouldn’t have known the facts if we travelled alone. He is very accommodating to our needs and is patient with kids too. It is so convenient for him to bring us around, we do not need to worry about anything. It has been a pleasant and smooth tour with him, highly recommended to engage him for Tokyo tours! 👍
- cheryln c00Japan Travel Assist is a Must for your next visit!We used Japan Travel Assist for four cities we visited over 2 weeks: Tokyo, Mt. Fuji/Hakone, Kyoto, and Osaka. We had a great time with our all of our guides (Fumi, Tony, and Mimmy). The overall experience was outstanding and would definitely use Tony and his team again on our next trip. The booking process was easy, all the guides were so flexible and accommodating with last minute adjustments and Fumi was particularly thoughtful in anticipating what our teenage girls would be interested in doing in Tokyo and Kyoto.
- bobandannm00Tokyo VisitTony picked us up after we disembarked from our cruise, so we had all our luggage with us for the day. This wasn't a problem. We visited lots of places in Tokyo and the pace of our explorations was suited to my limited mobility. Loved the lunch which we had at the Fisherman"s Fish market area. Tony took us to the airport and transported all our luggage inside for us. Highly recommend Travel Assist Japan .
- 379roxannem00Well organised and memorableHighly recommend a private tour with this company. Tony was amazing and so knowledgeable on the areas we visited. It was nice to just give a list of places we wanted to go and not have to worry about transport or a language barrier. Tony gave us some awesome recommendations for the rest of our stay too. Would definitely book again if we're back in Tokyo. Thank you :)
- Explorer47757500Tokyo JapanMagical, be prepared a lot of walking so comfortable shoes is a must..at this time a lot of people..a lot of food everywhere…and don’t forget might as well exchange your dollar to yen before you fly to Japan..
- Vacationer80227800Great way to explore area around FujiWe had a great time with Tony: he showed us some hidden non touristy places with gorgeous views on Mt Fuji, stopped on the way to get some local strawberries, and took us around great locations at a nice pace! We really enjoyed the day
Buy it with
Honeymoon Special drive tour in Tokyo with Photographic & Bubble provided by Travel Assist Japan LLC
Product Overview: Honeymoon Special drive tour in Tokyo with Photographic & Bubble
Number of Photos