We board individuals as well as large groups to and from your residence, work place, hotel or any other locations. We operate 24 x 7 and ensure that the service runs seemly eliminating every potential problem associated with your travel. Additionally, we stay in constant contact with the awaiting customers and will never let them experience any communication lags. On top of all we pay more attention to satisfying customers, by providing strong customer service - by offering friendly chauffeurs, comfortable vehicles all at reasonable rates to any location in Sri Lanka.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Meals and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Unnamed Road, Mirissa, Sri Lanka Mirissa
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29711P82
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Transport only-Mirissa to Colombo Airport(CMB)?
- Transport only-Mirissa to Colombo Airport(CMB) price starts from $70.00. Discover and book Transport only-Mirissa to Colombo Airport(CMB) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Transport only-Mirissa to Colombo Airport(CMB) cancellation policy?
- Transport only-Mirissa to Colombo Airport(CMB) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transport only-Mirissa to Colombo Airport(CMB) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Transport only-Mirissa to Colombo Airport(CMB)?
- Transport only-Mirissa to Colombo Airport(CMB) is hosted by Recharge Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Recharge Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transport only-Mirissa to Colombo Airport(CMB) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Transport only-Mirissa to Colombo Airport(CMB)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Transport only-Mirissa to Colombo Airport(CMB) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29711P82
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Joined in March 2016
#28 of 768 Transportation in Colombo
- judith64600Amazing Delft! Very hospitable!I didn’t do the tour advertised here, so I am responding to the other review that claims that Delft is inhospitable and that there is no food! Not true! Very hospitable and snacks, water, and bananas are easily available as well as lunch if one requests that in advance. Still, bring some water and your own snacks so you have something on hand. Stunning beaches, unique scenery and lovely people. It is quite an adventure!
- loumac2200Inhospitable DelftI am not writing about the day trip to Nagadeepa and Delft. I’m strictly writing about people who are thinking about spending the night in Delft. DO NOT SPEND THE NIGHT IN DELFT AS THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD OR DRINK ON THE ISLAND!!!! If you really feel the urge to see Delft, do this day trip but do not spend the night. There is only one hotel on the island and it does not even rate as average and the only thing they serve is string hoppers, and not before the overcrowded boat leaves af 7am. Delft is expensive and remote. There are no bars, cafes or restaurants there. Sri Lankans won’t tell you that there is virtually nothing to do on Delft. They will lead you to believe that it’s a lovely place to visit and tourists are treated right there. Do not listen to this talk.the place is inhospitable and the boat rides there and back are so full of clambering locals pushing to get a one square foot space at any cost. Sometimes the ride is very rough making it very difficult, only to arrive to an island where one can’t even get a cup of black tea. There are tours around the island showing you the sites. Interesting enough but as previously mentioned, do not stay over night. Do the tour then get the heck out of Delft. Even if you bring all your food and water, you will still run into problems because this island is not equipped to deal with visitors. Do not believe the talk that locals on Delft Island open their doors for visitors and feed them, it is not true. I cannot stress this enough; DO NOT STAY OVER NIGHT ON DELFT ISLAND, THERE IS NO FOOD.
- darsram00Road trip across Sri Lanka with Mr. Anura De ZoysaWe began our trip from Colombo and headed to the east coast of the country. Our driver Mr Anura De Zoysa arrived at our hotel on time for us to be picked up. He was friendly, caring and accommodating to all our needs as we were traveling with a 2yr old. He even took care of our daughter a few times when we had to step into stores or when we were having our meal. He was very knowledgeable of the roads , drove safely and knew what the fastest route was without having to use google. We thoroughly enjoyed an 8 day trip across the country and it was in large part due to Mr. Zoysa.
- 15061996sanju00ArcotSuperb, helpful, hospitable, friendly, good safe driving, Good condition vehicle, nice planning, safe.
- Dreamer6205390014 day private tour of southern half of IslandFrom the moment Karthik picked us up from the Airport and delivered us effortlessly to our first Hotel The Wallawwa 20 minutes from the Airport We sensed We were in for a very special holiday . The Climate , the people , the scenery , the history the whole experience over the next 14 days exceeded all expectations made so much more rewarding because of Karthiks enthusiasm for his Island Home . Can’t thank him enough and will never forget our Sri Lanka experience ! Cecilia and Martin
- magdalenaw31200Taxi- Sri LankaVery well organised company, punctual and good customer service ! We rent a car with a driver for a week. With Praba- the taxi driver we saw the most beautiful part of Sri Lanka. Praba took us to a local restaurant when we experienced a very delicious regional dish. It was a right choice to pick up this company.
- nravin00Recharge Tours and Travels - Driver: KetheesOur journey started in Colombo, where we were picked up by Keethis. He was punctual, professional and most importantly friendly. The vehicle provided was comfortable and appropriate for the journey we were planning to go on (Colombo-Yala-Kandy-Trinco-Jaffna-Colombo). Kethees had good local knowledge of all the areas we visited and always stopped for us to take pictures. He also recommended activities that were not always swarmed with a million tourists but still interesting and worth doing. He also had restaurants in mind to recommend with good locally home cooked food. It was a very pleasant experience and would highly recommend booking with this company and driver.
- sthiva00Recharge travels and tours - KetheesWe had our trip tailored to everywhere we wished to see, including Colombo, Yala, Kandy, Trinco and Jaffna. Kethees took us to really nice places to eat and acted as our guide to many of the places we visited across Srilanka. He was always early to the pick up point and offered us plenty of advice on places to see. He stopped wherever we liked to take pictures and get food and genuinely made the trip so much easier for us. We felt really safe driving around the island and 100% recommend this service.
- Rajman6400Great serviceCar rental with Nathan was great as always. Driver Karthik is very professional, responsible and honeat. We had a great trip for eight days.
- JRDavies7700Drive to SigiriyaUsed Recharge Travels to take us to Sigiriya. They arrived to pick us up on time and the journey from Colombo and back was smooth. I would definitely recommend.
- S3224TH_00Trip to Ella and Nuwara EliaWith Niro we have visited area around Ella. He showed us amazing hidden waterfall! He is straight-to-the-point person you can rely on. Professional driver, road was comfortable for us. Air conditioning was good on first 2 rows of seats, but talking about the third row we wished it would have better air flow.
- _U829XC00Very GoodIt was great. Service was fantastic. The driver that came along was patient and efficient. Loved the service. Will definitely recommend and use again!
- menakas201800Great Trip Exploring The Island With Our Driver Prabha For 14 DaysWe had a great time exploring Sri Lanka with our Driver Prabha. He was incredibly hardworking, alert, knowledgeable and kind. He suggested great tourist spots for us to visit to make sure our trip was worthwhile. He always made sure that we were safe regardless of where we went. He kept us in his eyesight at all times. He was both a friend and a driver. We enjoyed many great conversations in the car. He was very easy going, friendly, thoughtful and respectful. We highly recommend Prabha as your driver for your trip throughout Sri Lanka. We can't wait to be back and have Prabha as our driver again!
- chaloel00great tour operationwe used them to get our hotels and transportation booked from colombo to galle. service was fantastic and on time
- 519darshinis00Fantastic ground transfer from hotel to airportFantastic service from hotel to airport ground transfer. The driver that came along was patient and efficient. Loved the service. There was a delay caused by other VIP arrivals at the hotel but your driver patiently went around the hotel and waited for the all clear. Once again my sincere thanks and commendations on a well executed hotel to airport transfer. Will definitely recommend and use again!