Private Vehicle to Bohol Whale-shark Encounter
By Rio Travel and Tour
Witness the Whaleshark Encounter.. be one of the group to see the whales...Snorkel alongside whale sharks on a full-day tour that provides an opportunity to swim nearby the world’s largest extant fish. Watching of whale sharks in Bohol is 99% guaranteed. Whale sharks can be seen in a small barangay Taug, Lila, Bohol. Which is 10 km away from the center town of Lila. Whale shark watching in Bohol started last November 2019 and it became popular all over the world when the news hit in the internet. By December 2019, local fishermen’s interact with the whale sharks by feeding them that result to flocking of tourist to the beach. The presence of whale sharks in the waters off Lila have enticed tourists to visit Bohol to interact with the biggest species of fish in the world. Get fascinated to watch friendly creatures of the sea as you enjoy watching and swimming nearby the whale sharks in Lila, Bohol! Come and enjoy the adventure of lifetime experience.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, English
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour Coordinator
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Any areas as long as it is possible to picked up
- Tagbilaran Airport, Philippines
- Bohol–Panglao International Airport, HQ9F+H65, Panglao, Bohol, Philippines
- Tagbilaran City Tourist Port, JRXW+HP2, Tagbilaran Wharf Road, Tagbilaran City, Bohol, Philippines
- Tubigon Port, XX45+F48, Central Nautical Hwy, Tubigon, Bohol, Philippines
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46504P96
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Private Vehicle to Bohol Whale-shark Encounter
What you can expect during your visit
- Safety protocol must be followed like wearing masked and etc
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Vehicle to Bohol Whale-shark Encounter?
- Private Vehicle to Bohol Whale-shark Encounter price starts from $128.21. Discover and book Private Vehicle to Bohol Whale-shark Encounter on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Vehicle to Bohol Whale-shark Encounter cancellation policy?
- Private Vehicle to Bohol Whale-shark Encounter cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Vehicle to Bohol Whale-shark Encounter on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Vehicle to Bohol Whale-shark Encounter?
- Private Vehicle to Bohol Whale-shark Encounter is hosted by Rio Travel and Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rio Travel and Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Vehicle to Bohol Whale-shark Encounter on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46504P96
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Not for the weak hearted
To begin with the advertisement for this trip needs to change the age range from 0 to 100 to 10 to 50. We expected …
Took good care of us and the food was the best of all the tours we did. If you want to go snorkelling and have a …
Enjoyed El Nido experience
A unique yet affordable travel.A true Nature trip and a very adventurous experience.A very unforgettable experience…
We don’t normally leave reviews but this tour is really quite deceiving that we hope to share to let fellow travell…
Amazing island and people
Going to Siquijor is a must when in Dumaguete. Just a ferry away, for 1 1/2 hrs, you got to visit the place. The…
Great way to spend the day in Honda bay
Trip taken Nov 21 2022. The van picked us up from the Fersal hotel around 730 to drive us to Honda Bay. Kudos to …
This is a must for outdoor activity person/ family
I tried 4x4 of road on regular occasion, but this is my first time to ride this, sceptical and bit afraid coz I’m w…
It was a mesmerizing place! Nature at its best. People were helpful and friendly. With a vast of activities. You co…
Great tour - lucky I brought some water
The guide met me at hotel and took me to the boat to meet the crew which was great. The boat driver did not seem to…
Fun Day in the Chocolate Hills
Was a long day trip from Cebu city however certainly worth the trip. Beautiful view and a fantastic time quad-biki…
still very green only turning chocolate in very dry season. But still nice to visit it was worth the trip
Great Family Holiday. Really Good Scuba Dive Center
Had a wonderful weeks holiday. Lots to do including diving, water sports, shooting gallery, amazing pools and resta…
Falsely advertised, not all locations visited, abusive phone calls.
Our guide did not take us to the following: - Blood Compact Monument - Baclayon Ecclesiastical Museum - Philippine …
You don't need to do a private tour in Bohol. If you travel to Coron a private tour is the way to go. Feeding the f…
Our Panglao tour was made easier and simpler because of this agency. They handled us very well, the driver assigned…