Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return.
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned car.
- Private Tour-Guide.
- Motorboat to Kalabsha.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108829P12
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Kalabsha Temple And Nubian Museum Tour?
- Kalabsha Temple And Nubian Museum Tour price starts from $48.00. Discover and book Kalabsha Temple And Nubian Museum Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kalabsha Temple And Nubian Museum Tour cancellation policy?
- Kalabsha Temple And Nubian Museum Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kalabsha Temple And Nubian Museum Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kalabsha Temple And Nubian Museum Tour?
- Kalabsha Temple And Nubian Museum Tour is hosted by Travel To Egypt - Aswan. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel To Egypt - Aswan on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kalabsha Temple And Nubian Museum Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108829P12
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byTravel To Egypt - Aswan
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing day in Luxor!!
Karam was an amazing guide, very knlowedgable and always attentive to our needs! He contacted us the day before to …
My wife and I spent a half day on tour of Luxor and Karnak temples with our guide el-dine. He was knowedgable. Very…
Great fun on the Nile River cruise
A trip of a lifetime. Too bad there was garbage floating down the Nile. Pyramids and temples definitely worth the t…
Aswan and its magic
Arrived to Aswan at night on my second day in Egypt. Was picked up by a private driver and had a mini tour of the c…
Luxor to Aswan Cruise in April 2023
We went on the 5 day cruise from Luxor to Aswan which included visits to Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, Hatshepsut Te…
Great couple of days in Aswan & Luxor
Had a brilliant couple of days in Luxor and Aswan. Our guide, Karam, was very kind and helpful. He was very passion…
Thanks to tour guide Karam
Our trip from Luxor to Aswan on Nile Cruise is an interesting experience. We spent four nights on the boat, and the…
Nubian village tour highly recommended
Wonderful trip with Shamiaa- her English was excellent and she clearly explained everything pointed out all the sit…
4-Days Nile Cruise from Luxor to Assuan with Karam
The tour was well planned out for us. They were very helpful and flexible on creating a personal and amazing vacati…
Ride with the boat and then attending the nubian party and walking through the nubian village was a dream..Mahmoud …
A true adventure!
Our cruise from Aswan to Luxor was without doubt a true adventure! My husband and I were warmly received at the c…
Delightful dinner and walking tour!
Delightful dinner and walking tour with Shimma. She was a terrific guide! Food and atmosphere at the Nubian Palace …
Amazing, Exhausting, Relaxing, & Stressful Rolled into One
We enjoyed our cruise on the Royal Viking very much. Rooms were nice, service was great, food was great. Wifi not i…
Beautiful Nile Cruise
If you want to enjoy an authentic egyptian experience !!Karam is the perfect person for you from the start of the …
High Dam and Philae Temple Day Tour
Day tour in High Dam and Philae Temple both are guided tour by Shimaa who is Aswan origin along with driver Taher t…
Kalabsha Temple And Nubian Museum Tour provided by Travel To Egypt - Aswan
Product Overview: Kalabsha Temple And Nubian Museum Tour
|Number of Photos||1|