Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 15 per group
Duration: 4h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Chinese, Japanese, English
What's not included
- Bus transportation
- English-speaking tour guide
- tickets and travel insurance
- Lunch & dinner, tips and any personal expense
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel in Taipei City. If your Hotel is not in Taipei City; we will pick you up at Caesar Park Hotel Taipei (it is across from Taipei Main Station.)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18281P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Daily service
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Taiwan Wulai Aboriginal Tribe afternoon Tour (4 people minimum )?
- Taiwan Wulai Aboriginal Tribe afternoon Tour (4 people minimum ) price starts from $51.29. Discover and book Taiwan Wulai Aboriginal Tribe afternoon Tour (4 people minimum ) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Taiwan Wulai Aboriginal Tribe afternoon Tour (4 people minimum ) cancellation policy?
- Taiwan Wulai Aboriginal Tribe afternoon Tour (4 people minimum ) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Taiwan Wulai Aboriginal Tribe afternoon Tour (4 people minimum ) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Taiwan Wulai Aboriginal Tribe afternoon Tour (4 people minimum )?
- Taiwan Wulai Aboriginal Tribe afternoon Tour (4 people minimum ) is hosted by Wei Tour Travel Service Co., LTD. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wei Tour Travel Service Co., LTD on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Taiwan Wulai Aboriginal Tribe afternoon Tour (4 people minimum ) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Taiwan Wulai Aboriginal Tribe afternoon Tour (4 people minimum )?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h 30m. Discover and book Taiwan Wulai Aboriginal Tribe afternoon Tour (4 people minimum ) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18281P18
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1WulaiStop: 4 hoursPick up customers from their hotel in Taipei city ~ driving 1 hour to Wulai area ~ Wulai Waterfall ~ Push car ride ~ watch Aboriginal Folk Dance Show at 3:00 PM ~ Chieftain Status ~ Exquisite shopping CenterRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Wei Tour Travel Service Co., LTD
Joined in August 2020
#2 of 3 Tours & Activities in Wanhua
- 619jeffry00Natural highlights of northern TaiwanThis tour will take you to some of the scenic highlights of northern Taiwan. Yangming Shan was previously known as Grass Mountain when American troops were stationed in Taiwan. Yangming Shan National Park is noted for its temperate climate. When it's baking hot in Taipei, it's cool on Yangming Shan. The floral clock is a point of pride for the locals, it's scenic highpoint for the Yangming Shan tour.. The thermal springs are a well-known feature of the region, dating back to the Japanese era (1895-1945). The pools have a reviving quality. and are a gentle way to relax.
- timon s00Amazing trip!Reading the reviews we were a bit reluctant to book this tour. But it turned out to be a great day! The scenery is amazing and Josephine adequately led the group from one place to another. If you like to spend a lot of time in one place, than this is not the tour for you because you don't get an awful lot of time at the different spots. But if you're looking for a tour in which you want to see many things in one day, then we would definitely recommend it. Josephine was very friendly and was willing to explain a lot. Everything was perfectly organized and the lunch was amazing.
- Kevin J00Good tripOrganized well and looked after throughout, everyone was very helpful, polite and friendly. All train tickets were subsidized and got to experience the high speed rail from Taipei to Taichung. The guides coordinated everything well and you are in good hands. If you are a slightly older couple you might prefer the security of being brought right up to the platform of the stations to and from your hotel room. If you are a bit younger and prefer to explore a bit more on your own it might be worth organizing the trip by yourself. Takoro Gorge was the highlight of the trip, an amazing experience.
- hartmaria00it must seeI took the bus from Hualien train station straight to Taroko Mountain, once I arrived there I choose to hike in Taroko Gorge is an easy walk for about 4 hours depends what kind the walking path you take.The touristic centre which I find it very helpful gave me a map and explained me about direction. The mountain is very impressive because there is different shapes of mountain with is covered with forest but the trees are not too tall also not very thick and lots of different vegetation . The water that goes through ,here and there ,I could see very impressive huge and very heavy block of stone in different shapes that fall from mountain must be many thousands years ago. I regret now why I did not stay in Hualien more days to do more hiking in Taroko Mountain. Probably I will return to Taiwan, I find that people in Taiwan are very kind and very helpful.
- TokyoTrevor00Great tour with Wonderful Guide and DriverI've been to Taiwan many times but this time I wanted to explore a bit off my usual path. Sun Moon Lake and Alishan are big tourist spots, but were a brand new part of Taiwan for me. Our guide, Elvis, met us in the lobby early, and our driver, Joe, was right on time. Elvis is a wonderful guide who clearly loves his country. He was excited to share his knowledge and was such a kind and thoughtful person. He was patient whenever I'd wander off to take photos and was helpful in finding us places to get lots of great photos at! The locations are beautiful, and it was cherry blossom season so Elvis was worried about the crowds. It was a little busy but they were still nothing compared to what we were used to in Japan. Go any time off season and I'm sure you'll have no crowd worries. Even during this peak season we never felt crowded at all. The hotels were standard and as expected. They were clean, had good staff, and good breakfasts. What more can you ask for? :) Joe was a great driver who navigated some very rainy, misty, windy mountain roads with ease. He was always on time for everything! This is a really great trip for being introduced to some out of the way parts of Taiwan. The places are so neat I'd already like to go back!
- irenegohjk00Great Tour Guides - A Must Have!!Day 1 tour was led by Mr Tony Yen, very humble, patient, obliging and very knowledgeable on the East Coast route. After the tour has ended, he assisted with hotel check-in and it's nice of him to alert us of the free breakfast. He has kindly showed us the way to locate the famous Mr Goose Meat restaurant and to the night market in Hua Lien. Day 2 was led by the Queen of Taroko, Ms Josephine! She's humorous, caring and needless to say, very conversant in English so to lead the group. Indeed, she knows Taroko Gorge very well and never fail to prepare us in advance to take pictures of scenic spots or of unique features such as The Indian Head, Heart Shape Mountain, 2-way Bear cum Turtle Rock, etc... Both showed their professionalism throughout the 2-day tour. Thank you!
- Arl W00Taroko!This is an amazing place to see, comparable to the Grand Canyon in the U.S. where "must-see" sights go. We took an all-day taxi and enjoyed that because our driver knew the best spots to stop, to hike and even to eat. Mid-day we had a really yummy lunch inside the park! Unexpectedly good food, cooked and eaten in the open air. Swallows Grotto is beyond words. In fact, the entire day was full of massive and gorgeous sites, hikes, trails and oh, the swallows! Yes, Swallows Grotto has its swallows. They fly in and out so quickly, at first I didn't see them until after I'd heard their wings!
Buy it with
Taiwan Wulai Aboriginal Tribe afternoon Tour (4 people minimum ) provided by Wei Tour Travel Service Co., LTD
Product Overview: Taiwan Wulai Aboriginal Tribe afternoon Tour (4 people minimum )
Number of Photos