From the trail
• 0 km: Zhuilu Suspension Bridge – Green long suspension bridge above Liwu river, giving you a unique perspective of the gorge. Exclusive to the hikers only.
• 1 km: Badagang Outpost– Historic aboriginal settlement. It used to be the biggest Japanese checkpoint in Zhuilu Old Trail.
• 1.2 km: Badagang Suspension Bridge – Another suspension bridge where travelers rest. It’s enjoyable to stand/sit on the bridge for the breeze and the view down to the gorge.
• 2.4 km: Zhuilu Old Trail Cliff Path– From here it begins with the highlight of the tour. A long and narrow path on the edge of the cliff. The view up here is simply astonishing. It's once in a lifetime experience. After the trail (bonus)
• Swallow Grotto – The most well-known attraction in Taroko National Park. From here you are able to see how the erosion separated the mountain to form the greatest marble gorge in Asia.
• Chingshui Cliff – A secret and epic attraction to understand how the cliff got elevated from the bottom of the Pacific Ocean by the force of the earthquake.Please note that the itinerary is subjected to change due to the potential interferences like weather, road traffic control, road damage and condition of each attraction. Under the above circumstances, the tour guide might alter the itinerary and find other attractions to replace.