13 Days Annapurna Gorepani Poonhill Tour
By Ganesh Himal Trekking & Tours
Our trek will be in a very beautiful part of the Annapurna region. Expect to trek about 6-7 hours daily or about 08-12 km per day This trek is the most popular trek for those wishing to get wonderful views of the Himalayan peaks. If you have health issues please consult your doctor about the advisability of going on the trek. The highest altitude we reach is 5416 meters at Throng-la Pass which offers a breathtaking view of many of the World's greatest peaks. It is stunning! Any trekking equipment such as walking poles, jackets, water bottles, and the rucksack is very easily available in Kathmandu.Important! Please bring at least two photos for your trekking permit.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 13 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All the required permits and paperwork
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Bed and breakfast plan for Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Necessary porter with ratio
- First Aid kit.
- All Jungle Activities in Chitwan
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Not included in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Not included in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Any kind of Airfare
- Your travel and medical insurance
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 48471P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 13 Days Annapurna Gorepani Poonhill Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 13 Days Annapurna Gorepani Poonhill Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is 13 Days Annapurna Gorepani Poonhill Tour?
- 13 Days Annapurna Gorepani Poonhill Tour price starts from $1,300.00. Discover and book 13 Days Annapurna Gorepani Poonhill Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 13 Days Annapurna Gorepani Poonhill Tour cancellation policy?
- 13 Days Annapurna Gorepani Poonhill Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 13 Days Annapurna Gorepani Poonhill Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 13 Days Annapurna Gorepani Poonhill Tour?
- 13 Days Annapurna Gorepani Poonhill Tour is hosted by Ganesh Himal Trekking & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ganesh Himal Trekking & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 13 Days Annapurna Gorepani Poonhill Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 48471P12
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Nest of Nepal in one week including trekking
In October 2019 we did a great trip to Nepal with a group of friends (7 people). Our idea was to see major country …
I visited Nepal in October 2019. It was interesting to see the culture and lifestyle of Nepalis. But the best emoti…
Anapurna trip with family
In august we did a family tour with Ganesh tours. (With my two parents and brother) We had an amazing time on this …
Krishna Hari Sapkota
Had the pleasure to trek with Krishna the last couple of days. Can't recommend him highly enough, exceptionally kno…
Site seeing and culture
We eight friends and family members visited Kathmandu and Pokhra for site seeing, culture and heritage tour of Nepa…
We are extremely satisfied with Ganesh Himal Trailing & Tours. Mr. Ganesh has proven to be very courteous and helpf…
Friendly, helpfull agency
We were in staying in Kathmandu and we were thinking about making a trip with other people on a mountainbike. We vi…
Mount Everest by Air
We (me & wife) booked our trip through Ganesh Himal Trekking Tour for a round trip to Mount Eeverest by Air via Yet…
We paid good money for a 2 weeks tour in middle hogh end hotels and general conditions and we only got backpakers h…
Excellent organisation of a trip to Bardia National Park
We called at the office on an off chance, and it proved to be an excellent choice. We were looking to arrange a jun…
Exciting White Water Rafting!
We were going to Pokhara for sightseeing and our package included 1 day rafting in Trishuli River. It was fantastic…
Memorable Sunrise from Nagarkot
I've been to Nepal for short time but I have great memories. I can say that one highlight was the sunrise view from…
To trek till Everest Base Camp is always such a challenging and adventurous trekking, especially when we don't have…
Fun trip to Everest base camp
We did 12 days trekking to Everest base camp: it was amazing! It was the most adventurous trip we have ever done a…
Excellent Life Time Experience with 16 Days Arun Valley Trek
We extremely pleased majestic view of Himalayas. The tour guides were extremely helpful with excellent English spea…