2 Days sipi-Jinja Tour
By Discover Sipi
Days Sipi Falls & Jinja tour adventure takes you East of the country through Mukono,Jinja,Mbale & Kapchorwa towns of Uganda. Jinja will welcome us to the Source of the Nile while the Sipi Falls comprises of 3 water falls all near and in view of Mountain Elgon near the western side of Kenya . The area around sipi offers a breath taking moment with cool environment mostly with fresh airs coming down from Mountain Elgon. It can be a great place to visit and relax after hiking around the 3 water falls. Sipi falls area also offers most of the Mountain Elgon climbing and hiking starting points with the most popular route of Budadiri which follows the Sasa trail to the summit which descends back down to the sipi trail of sipi falls . Highlights of your 2 Day Sipi falls & Jinja trip Source of the Nile Visit & boat ride in Jinja Rock Climbing Beautiful view of the Mbale rock stone. Nature walks around the Bagisu community Great views of Rice Plantations along the way.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Airfare, Guide Gratuity ,Accommodation and meals
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we can pick from anywhere depending with your location and choice of transportation.
- Discover Sipi_Sipi Falls-Mt Elgon, Mbale-Kapchorwa Road, Sipi Falls, Tingey County, kapchorwa District_, Kapchorwa, Uganda Opposite the main road of Sipi falls lodge
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 250961P3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 2 Days sipi-Jinja Tour?
- 2 Days sipi-Jinja Tour price starts from $150.00. Discover and book 2 Days sipi-Jinja Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2 Days sipi-Jinja Tour cancellation policy?
- 2 Days sipi-Jinja Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Days sipi-Jinja Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2 Days sipi-Jinja Tour?
- 2 Days sipi-Jinja Tour is hosted by Discover Sipi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover Sipi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Days sipi-Jinja Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 250961P3
hiking to the falls and coffee...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A fascinating and stunning half day hike
William was an excellent guide thru a stunning landscape. We were constantly amazed by the natural beauty and felt …
SIPI community 💕💕💕
Such a wonderful tour of the Seipi community and hike to Sipi Falls with William! I learned so much and was so gr…
Amaizing falling with the falls
What an amazing experience! Abseiling the Sipi falls was a great way to celebrate my birthday and women's day. Fall…
Great Sipi Falls hike with fantastic tour company
My sister, friend and I did a waterfall hike with William to make a lovely relaxing end to our Mount Elgon multi-da…
Best Experience in Sipi
I had such a great day out with William - we went for a several hour hike in the morning to visit the waterfalls. W…
Simon Peter M00
Lovely and memorable
Very patient, very elaborate, very exclusive services, thanks for being the best of the best in guiding us about th…
Amazing Sipi region!
5 days trek m.Elgon,sunset walking and waterfall walking...amazing! William very friendly guide recommended!!
Sipi falls hike
William is an amazing tour guide and showed us the beauty of Sipi falls and the nature around it! Will absolutely r…
Amazing support for reaching Wagagai Peak
Professional, friendly and supportive staff with high customer service mindset. Very happy with the experience. 😊
Kind & caring
William is the best, we enjoyed our time with him very much. He inspired us by his dedication to protect and preser…
Amazing experiences and very friendly
William and Simon from Sipi Adventures were both amazing. We ended up doing multiple trips with our guide Simon, wh…
Very Beautiful and beautiful Experience
These guys gave us a very beautiful experience at sipi 👍😁They have very good customer care and knowledge of the a…
Hiking Sipi Falls
Hiking Sipi Falls was a beautiful and amazing experience! Everywhere you looked had incredible scenery and the tour…
Amazing hike, excellent guide
Wonderful hike, William was an excellent guide! Professional and kind. The group loved him! Communication was grea…
Sipi Falls Hike
My friend and I did a one day hike of the three water falls, we happened to go on a rainy day and that even made it…
Where are the pickup points on the first day and the end drop off points on the second day?