Get picked up by minivan from the entire Lanta Island in the early morning and meet the boat staff of Singthongchai at Saladan Pier. Get information about the tour itinerary which depends on the tidal and sea conditions on the excursion day. Then depart by speed boat to Thailand’s island-superstar Koh Phi Phi.
Witness the majestic Maya Bay from the speed boat with its beautiful sands and dramatically flanked by green-clad cliffs, as you’ve seen in The Beach movie. Swim in a hidden natural lagoon paradise of Pileh Lagoon, and travel back in time exploring the Viking Cave where swifts make their nests. Say hello to playful monkey troops living on the Monkey Beach and snorkel like being on a fantasy planet.
Continue to pristine Bamboo Island and relax at the beach with the whitest soft sand shaded by, you guessed it right – the bamboo trees! You will enjoy a buffet-style Thai lunch directly on the beach.
The last stop will be at Tonsai Bay, the bustling heart of Phi Phi. The bay hosts Phi Phi Island's main village, and it is the main arrival port in Phi Phi. Here, there are no cars or roads, only footpaths. The village is located on an isthmus, for which Phi Phi is famous, with Tonsai Bay on the south side and Loh Dalum on the north.
• 08:00 - 08:30: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
• 08:30 - 09:00: Meet the boat crew and get instructions
• 09:00 - 10:00: Cruise by speed boat to Koh Phi Phi Leh
• 10:00 - 10:30: Sightseeing of Maya Bay & Pileh Lagoon
• 10:30 - 11:30: Snorkel at Monkey Beach
• 11:30 - 12:00: Head to Bamboo Island
• 12:00 - 12:30: Enjoy a Thai buffet lunch on the beach
• 12:30 - 13:30: Relax and swim at Bamboo Island
• 13:30 - 14:00: Cruise further to Phi Phi Don
• 14:00 - 15:00: Sightseeing of the bustling heart of Phi Phi Don
• 15:00 - 16:00: Head back to Koh Lanta
• 16:00 - 16:15: Transfer back to the hotel