The trip includes some of the most important cultural attractions in Cyprus. It covers very different periods of Cyprus history (and culture) going back to neolithic times, medieval and modern. Passing through Walled Nicosia exposes the traveller to the complications of Cyprus and the current interaction between the two communities on the island.
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Guiding for the walk
- We can offer free lifts in our company's private car, for those requiring a ride.
- No food or drinks are included in the package
- Paid transportation in a taxi or similar
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we can give travellers a free lift in our private car from a location in Limassol
- R43Q+JM Prastio, R43Q+JMJ Prastio, Cyprus
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100754P57
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100754P57
- You'll start atR43Q+JM PrastioOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kyparissia - Germasogeia Dam Nature TrailStop: 3 hoursKyparissia (meaning 'a place of cypresses') peak and locality has one of a few patches with high concentration of cypress trees in Cyprus. The walking route starts within thirty minutes by car from Limassol , and offers lovely vistas, especially towards the sea, from a distance of even under eight kilometers at places. One sees also significant numbers of Calabrian pines on the route, as well as a big number of other native plant species. What stands out along these trails are the vistas. On many stretches there are uninterrupted vistas towards the coast, as well as towards the manmade Germasoyeia lake (under three kilometers from some points along the route). Towards the north west especially, there are vistas of various peaks, one behind the other. The route is particularly attractive for those who do not want to travel far from Limassol. As the elevation lies between 500 to 700 meters, this short walk can be enjoyed also in summer, especially away from the hot, middle of the day.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point