Angkor Wat Two Days Tour
By Cambodia Tour Guide - Day Tours
Explore Angkor at the hand of a professional tour guide who is grateful to welcome you to the Kingdom of Wonder. See Siem Reap, the home of the world heritage site and the center of the former Khmer Empire. With our expertise, learn about our ancient heritage, the temples and so many more magical experiences and sights that Cambodia has to offer.
per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Chong Kneas Floating Village
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel that the clients stay
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Chong Kneas
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12053P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Angkor Wat Two Days Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Angkor Wat Two Days Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Angkor Wat Two Days Tour?
- Angkor Wat Two Days Tour price starts from $156.00. Discover and book Angkor Wat Two Days Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Angkor Wat Two Days Tour cancellation policy?
- Angkor Wat Two Days Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Angkor Wat Two Days Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Angkor Wat Two Days Tour?
- Angkor Wat Two Days Tour is hosted by Cambodia Tour Guide - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cambodia Tour Guide - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Angkor Wat Two Days Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12053P3
Angkor Archaeological Site
Culture of Living + Historical...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The Classic Tour Guide
Most attentive Chantrea Chhuon, (MR Moön,) knows our needs, history knowledge, patient, -and sincere
Johnny - our brilliant Buffalo tours guide in Siem Reap
We had a great Cambodia experience, made special by Johnny our Tour guide who was knowledgeable, patient with our c…
Fabulous multi-day tour of Siem Reap area
Four of us couples spent six days with tour guide Chantrea (and his excellent driver Sopaal), during which we were …
Awesome Tour in Cambodia
Awesome trip we have with Mr Chandrea. Very friendly, knowledgeable, happy going, patient, helpful tour guide and d…
Worth the price!
Mr Chantrea is a very good tour guide! He will make sure my family are well taken care and try to fulfill our reque…
A fabulous Cambodian experience
We would strongly recommend Mr. Chantrea as the tour guide for all friends and well wishers. The tour was very well…
Kulen Mountain - Philip & Ann
My wife Ann and I had a fantastic time in Siem Reap. Especially due to our tour guide Moon who greatly enhanced our…
Siem Reap Significant Temples Day Tour
We had a special day learning Khmer culture, history and spiritual insights. The depth of knowledge and passion sha…
Amazing guide, photographer and person.
Pisith,you are the best guide and fotographer. Thank you for the amazing day. I've learned so much about your lovel…
SEAM REAP EXPERIENCE
A big thank you to our Guide Chantrea Chuuon (Mr. Moon) of Cambodia Tour Guide & Travel (e-mail: info@cambodiatour-…
Knowledgeable Tour Guide
You will not regret if choose Mr Moon as your tour guide. He will take some unique and funny photo. Definitely will…
Very friendly and knowledgeable guide, friendly driver, personalized 10 day tour. Had a great holiday in Cambodia …
Chatrea is an excellent tour guide and his knowledge of the area and the history is very impressive. His English is…
This is your tour if you want to experience Siem Reap
Chum was an excellent tour guide and a fine respresentative of his country that he loves very much. His English is…
Room of improvements
1) We invited Moon for lunch on daily basis. But if he is not joining us for dinner, then perhaps he should let us …