per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way private transfer from hotel to airport
- Meet and greet services
- Porterage of 1 piece standard size luggage + 1 piece hand carry per person
- Goods and Services tax
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Phuket Intl Airport, Mai Khao, Phuket 83110 Thailand
- Grand Mercure Phuket Patong, 1 Soi Rat U Thit Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Deevana Patong Resort and Spa, 43/2 Raj-U-Thid, ถนน 200 ปี ตำบลป่าตอง อำเภอกะทู้ ภูเก็ต 83150, Thailand
- Paradox Resort Phuket, 509 Patak Rd, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Destination Resorts Phuket Surin Beach, 106/27 Moo 3, Cherngtalay, Talang Surin Beach Phuket Phuket Tambon Choeng Thale, Amphoe Thalang, Chang Wat Phuket 83110, Thailand
- The Surin, 118 Soi Hat Surin 8, Tambon Choeng Thale, Amphoe Thalang, Chang Wat Phuket 83110, Thailand
- SALA Phuket Mai Khao Beach Resort, 333 Tambon Mai Khao, Amphoe Thalang, Chang Wat Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, 333 Patak Rd, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83100, Thailand
- InterContinental Phuket Resort, an IHG Hotel, 333/3 Moo 3, Kamala Beach, 333, ตำบล กมลา อำเภอกะทู้ ภูเก็ต 83150, Thailand
- The Naka Phuket, 1/18, 1/20 Tambon Kamala, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket, 683 Karon Beach, ถนน ปฏัก ตำบล กะรน อำเภอเมืองภูเก็ต ภูเก็ต 83100, Thailand
- The Charm Resort Phuket, 212 Thanon Thawewong, Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket 83150, Thailand
- The Kee Resort, 152/1 Thanon Thawewong, Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Cape Panwa Hotel, 27, 27/2, Mu 8 Sakdidej Rd, Tambon Wichit, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Chanalai Garden Resort, 247 Thanon Kata, Amphur Muang, Chang Wat Phuket 83100, Thailand
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa, 231 Tambon Mai Khao, Amphoe Thalang, Chang Wat Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Amari Phuket, 2 Meun-Ngern Road Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket 83150, Thailand
- BEYOND PATONG, 8 Thanon Sawatdirak, Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket 83150, Thailand
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3685HKTHTLAPT_P
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this transfer will be received at time of booking
- The brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
- Price is per person, based on 3 to 6 adults per car/vehicle.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Departure Transfer: Phuket Hotel to Airport?
- Private Departure Transfer: Phuket Hotel to Airport price starts from $24.91. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer: Phuket Hotel to Airport on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Departure Transfer: Phuket Hotel to Airport cancellation policy?
- Private Departure Transfer: Phuket Hotel to Airport cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer: Phuket Hotel to Airport on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Departure Transfer: Phuket Hotel to Airport?
- Private Departure Transfer: Phuket Hotel to Airport is hosted by Tour East. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour East on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer: Phuket Hotel to Airport on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Departure Transfer: Phuket Hotel to Airport?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 40m. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer: Phuket Hotel to Airport on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3685HKTHTLAPT_P
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in August 2011
#110 of 825 Tours & Activities in Bangkok
- David B00Very disorganizedVery disorganized. There were 7 similar cruises, all meeting at the same location at 7 different desks, and no one could tell you which cruise was yours without trial and error. This was not a relaxing event, but nonstop entertainment and no real chance to see the lights of the city and enjoy the river. I would not reconnect any of these cruises but would prefer a long tail boat tour instead.
- waynep50600Great showVery good show. Good seats. good view. good actors. Great outfits. They danced non stop. The show started exactly at 7:30 and went on till the end. They interacted with guests which made the show even funnier
- N3601FYjudyb00Long DayThe temples were really interesting. Donna our guide was very enthusiastic but her English was not good. We weren’t informed that it was another hour’s drive back to the river cruiser. The cruise buffet was good, plenty of food and very tasty. Arrived back to Bangkok about 3.30, earlier than expected.
- samvF570GO00A little rushed.....Our boat was called Smile Riverside. The cruise provided a buffet and entertainment including traditional Thai dancing. It was worth the money to see beautiful Bangkok lit up at night however as it is only 2 hours long it felt a little rushed with everything happening at the same time ie people walking around the buffet and across the stage whilst dancers were performing (no ones fault) also it kind of became a choice between, getting some food, watching the entertainment or seeing the sights rather than being able to enjoy all 3. Still a great night but it would be good if tables went up individually for food rather than the long queues and if everyone had food and was seated in time for the beautiful traditional dancing..
- Raemann00great and good and very worth the while5 very nice the accommodations were great easy to find my tour bus Once I arrived. I guess I just kind of stumbled into the right place there was not really a sign there? Once we got underway our true guide was more than gracious full of pertinent and factual information. And an enduring story about himself and his chosen career. Combinations on the bus were great after the visit walking around outside in the heat we were greeted back at the tour bus with cool fresh towels and a bottle of chilled water. The river Cruise was delightful and the buffet was more than more than adequate. The staff were helpful and being able to replenish my battery before we docked back at the Riverside.
- Maya M00Nice visitI really enjoyed the visit, my daughter of 10 as well. We particularly liked the guide, who shared many interesting stories and information.
- Maria Concepcio... M00Con's Bangkok TourThe ancient temples are so amaziing. It really brought us back thru times. The guide is so nice and very accomodating. It is really indeed a great place. The cruise has a sumptous lunch to offer and very accomodating crew. It is indeed, a very good experience. Thank you.
- Carlye M00MediocreMediocre experience. Put it this way, the best part was that they showed up on time. The guide did not speak very good English and I didn't feel like I learned anything. She barely told us anything about where we were. I would not recommend this tour at all.
- Camila R00AwesomeThe guide was awesome, very friendly and she has a lot of knowledge, open to the questions and see what can make our experience fabulous. Highly recommend!!!
- 2sez5400Absolute hell on earth.Absolutely total rip off horrific toxic fume filled experience. If you want to spend the worst time of your life then waste your money on this. £40 for 1 hour on a diesel powered long boat trawling stenching canal water with people trying to sell you mass produced tourist trash...then barge your way through a diesel fumed long boat traffic jam for an hour...burning your eyes and swelling your tongue. A disgrace. TripAdvisor for health and safety reasons please do not promote this experience. There were families with young children crying and babies in arms with parents trying to protect thier young from the toxic hell... A disgrace to describe this experience anything but horrific.
- joebD8873PW00Fantastic Day TripFantastic day trip, very well paced and timed. The first half of the traveling by bus and seeing Ayutthaya was comfortable and the sights were beautiful. The river cruise from the countryside into Bangkok was really interesting, seeing how the riverside has developed. Lunch buffet on the boat was fantastic, far better than we had expected. Tour guide Donna was very knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommended!
- 767vanessad00Boring with no storylineBoring with no story line or theme. Choreography was not in sync, music was repetitive. I’ve been to better shows put on by amateur dance schools. Expected to be dazzled but was ready to go after 10 minutes.
- 112brentd00It’s ok and interesting with little excitement.Tour was an hour late for departure. Sites were somewhat interesting to walk around. Not much guidance on the ground at the site. Lunch cruise was ok. 3.5 star.
- kalosn202300Nice place to visitGreat trip to experience the world heritage in Ayutthaya temple. Bus was punctual and convenient. Driver was safe.
- Jasper J00Good tourTour guide was knowledgeable, bus was comfortable. Pick up was punctual. However, time at each stop could be shortened by a little bit as lunch was a little late.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Flight was delayed due to weather, came out to find driver, could not find them at any exit, tried to call them and could not connect, neither could Expedia who I booked through. Nor did they try to call me. Was told by email that their policy was not to call passengers but reading other reviews it looks like they call some other passengers. Had to catch a taxi and then had several emails with them about what happened. Not a great experience.
Written September 1, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
We are sorry to hear about your incident occurred. Please provide us your Expedia booking no., your real name and the local emergency that you tried to call through email@example.com so then we can investigate further depth if that Expedia using us Tour East to provide you local transfer. And we will contact you directly after investigation.
Written September 8, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Private Departure Transfer: Phuket Hotel to Airport provided by Tour East
Product Overview: Private Departure Transfer: Phuket Hotel to Airport
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos